Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497718)

Zurvan 09-19-2007 01:04 PM

Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

But who joins bravos? Really?

HerbieGRD 09-19-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But who joins bravos? Really?

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't be a hater - Keeping me alive is a win/win for Mets here - it guarantees him my vote in a potential final 4 tiebreaker if I go out 5th AND keeps me around for in-thread amusement potential.

win-win

metsandfinsfan 09-19-2007 01:11 PM

hypothetically? DMK and roundtower, the people who wanted a 5 person alliance. Im not saying they would do it, but i think killing bravos is safer

metsandfinsfan 09-19-2007 01:15 PM

and how come nobody commented on my victoria paris strip club jews are the chosen people story

nobody liked it? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img](

Zurvan 09-19-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hypothetically? DMK and roundtower, the people who wanted a 5 person alliance. Im not saying they would do it, but i think killing bravos is safer

[/ QUOTE ]

And here's the pickle I was in last night. I get the uncomfortable feeling you're looking to jump with Herbie tomorrow, or monk if he was still around

dmk 09-19-2007 01:18 PM

mets, be honest. are you going to kill me tonight?

metsandfinsfan 09-19-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And here's the pickle I was in last night. I get the uncomfortable feeling you're looking to jump with Herbie tomorrow, or monk if he was still around

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely positively not. i said i want an allaince of 4 and thats what i want. Bravos isnt in it as far as im concerned. But he voted for you and acted like he was still in it.

Zurv/DMK/RT im not turning on any of you until both bravos and herbie are dead. Period.

metsandfinsfan 09-19-2007 01:19 PM

lol @ nobody trusting me

what have i done in this or any type of game like this to ever be untrustworthy?

stop it

dmk 09-19-2007 01:20 PM

:-p

Zurvan 09-19-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and how come nobody commented on my victoria paris strip club jews are the chosen people story

nobody liked it? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img](

[/ QUOTE ]

IT was a good story.

Short strip club story:

I was at a stripper in Kingston (can't remember the name of the place) and Miss Nude Canada was there. She deserved the title, best body I've ever seen on a stripper.

Anyway, after she set herself on fire (really, it was wicked), she grabbed my buddy out of pervert's row, and stuck his head between her [censored], and gave a little shake.

He laughs (and by laughs, I mean drools all over her), we all go on to another bar where we dodge cougars for 3 hours before heading back to base. The next morning we wake up, and my buddy has a bruise on his eye... from Miss Nude Canada's nipple.

He actually told his fiance that he got in a fight, instead of admitting we were at a strip club. Hilarity ensued when he pissed me off a few months later (we were roommates, he was an ass) and I told his fiance the truth.