Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492906)

Al_Money 09-13-2007 11:03 PM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

I think I've been banned from drawing. I have enough ink but it won't let me draw anything. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tinga 09-13-2007 11:15 PM

click the brush size?

ghostface 09-13-2007 11:20 PM

ive fixed hansen twice now. someone with talent do the details.

RickAstleyFan 09-13-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I've been banned from drawing. I have enough ink but it won't let me draw anything. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you draw any profanity or pics of large penis' or vaginas?

Gonso 09-13-2007 11:29 PM

So did we sort this nonsense out with DBF yet? I understand they're having vandal problems, but we all are. They have all kinds of unlimited ink to deal with it while we don't so boo hoo.

I'm sure if we tapped the rest of 2+2 we could come up with more than a few people who could create protected designs and get unlimited ink too, and that's assuming BBV4L isn't enough on it's own. Sounds like a couple need to just chill out - especially the guy associating us with the b-tards or whatever faggy group they had a problem with.

We're poker players putting a logo up on the drawball, these people are a society of people dedicted to putting up a drawball logo on drawball, can we kiss a little more ass?

BooNaNy 09-13-2007 11:32 PM

How do you get unlimited ink?

Gonso 09-13-2007 11:33 PM

Open a website called drawballrules.com, and make a logo that says "drawballrules.com"

surround with quality hentai and a few stars of david and you should be fine

Al_Money 09-13-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you draw any profanity or pics of large penis' or vaginas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Seems to be working now, weird.

Slap My Jack 09-14-2007 12:05 AM

I've joined the battle, men.

RED ALERT: The 2nd B is under attack.

Also, letters should have extra space between them for future expansion in size once we accumulate more ink power.

We don't want to be [censored] orthodontists having to slide one letter over a little at a time.

Piece of Cake 09-14-2007 12:11 AM

I just ran out of ink cleaning the red in the V and then chumpchangin the borders of B#2 after an attack - it still looks rough.