Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335253)

amplify 02-21-2007 05:53 PM

Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
Accurate? Is anyone verifying that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell no, that would require as much work as went into the original summary.

HerbieGRD 02-21-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bold prediction: SH is villager

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so bold. 78% chance you are correct...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Econophile went out on a very thick limb stating that SH was village last night.

Lynch Econophile

[/ QUOTE ]
Here are two posts by FCBL - one made almost immediately after Econophile came out with his "bold prediction" late on day 1 and one made early on day 2. What changed? Only that about 8 different people had jumped all over Econophile for his post being wolfy.

antidan444 02-21-2007 05:54 PM

If there are inaccuracies it's because I suck, not because I'm trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Seriously, if I were to make mistakes on purpose I'm sure someone would find them and call me on it. I already jumped on a mistake of mine in econo's wagon list earlier today, before anyone else could.

soah 02-21-2007 05:56 PM

returning to chuckleslovakia

soah 02-21-2007 05:57 PM

amp, this isn't another example of you throwing a wolf buddy under the bus, is it?

xorbie 02-21-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok everyone. here's a potential problem. bear with me.

lets assume like 50% of the ppl last night viewed stephen. its probably a fair assumption.

if i was a wolf, i'd think most of the ppl were going to view stephen last night. so what do you do?

have the 6 wolves mess w/ 6 ppl's stephen views.

do i think stephen is wolfy? not really, but managing to dodge 2 lynches isn't helping him either.

do i think we should lynch him? yes. if not, it should be chuckles.

ok, so wtf am i actually trying to say? any potential help you think you're going to get about your seer-type from stephen dying could quite easily be false. basically, give it a few days before you think you have any grasp of what your actual seer-type is. you wont' actually know anything after tonight. we should still be lynching people we think are wolves - not lynching people we think are most likely to be peeked - because they are also the ones that are most likely to have their peeks fudged with.

[/ QUOTE ]

so after reading today (and some of yesterday) im thinking stephen is more villagery (by a lot). this sort of post sounds eight different kinds of wolfy if he comes up villager.

NEW WOLF LIST:

dmk
jeremy
xoom

i need to reread yesterday to get more, i think soah is actually probably also on it.

btw if stephen is a wolf, id think he would be silenced today.

kyro 02-21-2007 05:59 PM

I had made a similar list to soah’s. I broke everyone into 4 categories. They are…

Likely wolves: I think there are probably at least 3 wolves in this group.

Stephen H – Yeah, the chuckles silencing worries me because this almost ensures Stephen catches a lot of the heat today. That’s the only thing I have against him being a wolf, though, and the day I go against my gut is the day I quit forever. I’m voting him again today.

Traz – Soooooo full of it. He’s either completely off his villager game, or a wolf. Which is more likely? Yeah, thought so.

Antidan – His last post “No offense, but it doesn’t look good” made my stomach turn. I’m a little wary of a traz/antidan connection, but we’ll see where it goes.

Wdcbooks – (Don’t tell evil kyro I put him up here. Shoot, he’s coming!)

Jeremy517 – Holy Potatoes this guy oozes evil at every turn. If I didn’t have such a hard on for my buddy Stephen, I’d vote Jeremy until he had been lynched three times.

Chuckles – Lots of little things. His first post. Him being silenced. I dunno, just don’t like him in this game.

Possible wolves, the second tier: I’m thinking maybe 2/3 in this group

Herbie – I think I’m the only one who suspects Herbie.
Xoom -
Kbar
Amplify – I admit. I can’t read amp, and if I can’t read amp, it’s probably because he’s not playing like a villager. That makes no sense, and complete sense.
Thebram – poooooooooooost
Xorbie – Keeping an eye on him. His first couple of posts made my spidey sense tingle a bit, but nothing too much.
Fnord – yeah, chic pick, I know

Meh, villagers maybe: Maybe 1-2 wolves in this group.

Nicholasp27
TFG
Jjhender
FCBL
Happykirwan
Luckay
Zurvan

Villagers: I honestly don’t think any of these guys are wolves, but don’t hold me to it

Neil
Clowntable
Voj
Dmk
Fmxda
Soah

Stephen H

traz 02-21-2007 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Traz – Soooooo full of it. He’s either completely off his villager game, or a wolf. Which is more likely? Yeah, thought so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I HATE it when people say this, and then IGNORE WHO I TELL THEM TO LYNCH.

Makes no sense at all

soah 02-21-2007 06:03 PM

"i need to reread yesterday to get more, i think soah is actually probably also on it."

orly, hope you find something interesting on me there

traz 02-21-2007 06:05 PM

bleh honestly, can people read that kyro post and think villager?