Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

jukofyork 09-05-2007 10:00 PM

Re: V1.07

Wow, I just realized this works with Party and just looking at it now - looks great!

[ QUOTE ]
Missing panels fix attempts. These are attempts to fix a bug I very rarely see - when some player panels appear on a table but others don't. It will not solve the your problem if you don't see any stat panels at all. In that case it's more likely the site folders are incorrectly set up.

In the Preferences->Table Display menu there is a group of 3 different fixes. "Sleep" pauses the program in between creating each panel. "Top-most" creates the panels as "Top-most windows" i.e. windows that are above any non-Top-most windows and Redraw redraws the panels every second until you activate the table by selecting it by double clicking the table name in the Realtime window list. None of these fixes are optimal and each will slow the program down.

If you have this problem please try each fix in turn. Quit the poker site and restart Realtime. Set the checkbox for the fix and then start the site up again. If you find one of the fixes solves the problem (and you were conssitently experiencing the problem without the fix), I'd like to know so I can incorporate it into later builds.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a feeling this is the same problem as I ran into when making my HUD class a while back.

I'm not sure what method you are using to keep the HUD panels above the table, but if it involves changing the z-order then I found that sometimes (perhaps 1/10000 times and only on some PCs) windows just decides it isn't gonna comply... I even tried detecting this and then attempting to force the table behind the display panel, but this doesn't work either. The solution I came up with was to have the HUD class's thread detect when this was happening and restart itself (thus freeing the HWND, etc and recreating everything on thread re-initialization). Here is the code snippet:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> // Lets move to keep up with the Parent.
// NOTE: Only bother if we have the show flag set...
if (ParentWH!=NULL &amp;&amp; ShowState==true) {

// First lets try and get the window that is infront of our parent table.
HWND WH;
if ((WH=GetWindow(ParentWH,GW_HWNDPREV))!=NULL) {

// If we are not dirrectly infront of it, then lets make it so we are.
if (GetHwnd()!=WH) {

// If we have failed to change the z-order 5 times now, then lets see if the WH of the parent has chnaged.
if (ZOrderChangeCount==5) {
Error(WARNING,"Z-Order change failed 5 times... Exiting thread for main app to restart...");
QuitFlag=true; // We want to exit the thread and start again.
continue; // Go back to top of code, so we can try again.
}

// Try again.
SetWindowPos(GetHwnd(),WH,0,0,0,0,SWP_NOACTIVATE|S WP_NOMOVE|SWP_NOSIZE);
ZOrderChangeCount++; // We tried one more time now.
}

// Lets reset the count then.
else {
ZOrderChangeCount=0; // We are above table, so all ok.
}

}

// If we can't find a window infront of the parent, then we will just have force table below us instead.
// NOTE: This might cause random table z-order changes...
else {

// If we have failed to change the z-order 5 times now, then lets see if the WH of the parent has chnaged.
if (ZOrderChangeCount==5) {
Error(WARNING,"Attempt to force HUD behind failed 5 times... Exiting thread for main app to restart...");
QuitFlag=true; // We want to exit the thread and start again.
continue; // Go back to top of code, so we can try again.
}

// Try to force behind.
SetWindowPos(ParentWH,GetHwnd(),0,0,0,0,SWP_NOACTI VATE|SWP_NOMOVE|SWP_NOSIZE);
ZOrderChangeCount++; // We tried one more time now.

}

// Lets position the window over the table.
// NOTE: We use client coords now...
RECT PR;
GetClientRect(ParentWH,&amp;PR);
POINT PP;
PP.x=PR.left;
PP.y=PR.top;
ClientToScreen(ParentWH,&amp;PP);

// NOTE: Only does this if we need to actually move the window.
if (PP.x+OffsetX!=m_x || PP.y+OffsetY!=m_y)
MoveWindow(GetHwnd(),PP.x+OffsetX,PP.y+OffsetY,Wid th,Height,TRUE);

// Lets show the window then.
ShowWindow(GetHwnd(),SW_SHOW);

}

// Ledts make sure the window is hidden then.
else {
ShowWindow(GetHwnd(),SW_HIDE);
}
</pre><hr />

If it is this then it should be pretty easy to debug by getting the user to trigger a dump of each panel's z-order in relation to the table they are supposed to be following.

Hope this helps - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[i]PS: The other problem with Party's own hand histories isn't realated to buffering is it? Along time ago I had problems with Party refusing to flush the buffers of the ".hhf" files it generates. It turns out that you can use kernel-level code to gain a handle to a locked file in "inpection mode" and get it to flush that way. Not sure if this will work for all OSes, but here is the snippet:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> HANDLE H = CreateFile(PartyLogs[LogIndex].Path,
0, // Inspection only mode.
FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_SHARE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_DELETE , // Still share all.
NULL,
OPEN_EXISTING, // Open exiting only.
FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, // Only normal files.
NULL);
if (H==INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) {
sprintf(TempBuffer,"Could not flush file. Error#=%d\0",GetLastError());
MessageBox(GetDesktopWindow(),TempBuffer,"Error... ",
MB_OK|MB_ICONERROR);
exit(1);
}
FlushFileBuffers(H); // Cause an OS level flush.
CloseHandle(H); // Close the handle.
</pre><hr />

tiger_hall 09-05-2007 10:34 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

when starting up FTP HUD.. the table display starts up on the left of the table as shown in screen shot below.. notice red circle
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9...phudlolur6.png

fozzy71 09-06-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

V1.07

[/ QUOTE ]

The kewlest thing since sliced bread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I predict much karma to be coming your way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

jaywks 09-06-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is likely obvious, but I'm not sure: does this auto-update? If not, do I just reinstall?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you double click it, it asks for you to extract it. You can extract it to the folder where RT is already installed, and overwrite the existing 3 files (exe, png, and doc). I personally extract it to a new folder, in my downloads folder - then copy/paste the extracted files into my realtime folder.

*Mike.......

What is this little square by the Post-Flop Aggression value?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...y71/rthud3.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I get that square next to postflop aggression as well.
But keep on going dude, I love your product.

DarkKnight 09-06-2007 10:46 AM

New Problem this morning.

At startup - "Failed to create HH Button", then "Failed to create mucked"

thenewnoise 09-06-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What font are you using for the numbers?

thenewnoise 09-06-2007 01:58 PM

I've noticed if you click in the "Color Ranges" box before you have selected a stat to configure that it crashes Realtime.

fozzy71 09-06-2007 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What font are you using for the numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Verdana - Regular - 8

mikechops 09-06-2007 03:39 PM

Juk, you are the man!! It does sound as if the missing panels problem could be z-ordering. I'll try and incorporate your suggestion in the next build.

Also I'll try and make the Party files flush. My two biggest headaches and maybe you have solved them both?

Tiger_Hall are you saying it doesn't save the position of the table panel - it does on mine.

Dark Knight. Are you running the program under administrator mode?

Fozzy et al - sry about the aggression square. It's a color code gone bad - have fixed it already for the next build.

The newnoise. ditto

YoshiYashiki 09-06-2007 05:00 PM

Mike, With the 3 bet stats available is it possible to have a "fold to a c-bet in a 3 bet pot" either on the pop up or as a stat displayed on screen?

Also, earlier in the thread you mentioned that pretty much any stat in the yellow pop up panel could be made available to be put on screen as a permanent stat. Will you incorporate any more such as bet and raise totals etc?

Thanks for a great product.

VP$IP 09-06-2007 05:23 PM

This program keeps getting better and better. Version 1.07 has options for conditional formatting of stats with color.

I will probably start by using some of the well-known autorate rules for the breakpoints, but at some point I would like to hear from other users on suggestions for color coding the 3-bet stats, etc.

Very impressive project.

Triggerle 09-06-2007 05:51 PM

I seem to have a problem with the stats area size not adjusting properly. In the screenshot there is another figure on the first line that is not displayed at all. It's pretty hard to figure out what causes this as other stats boxes on the same table are of different sizes and most show the 4th stat on the first line. Almost all of them are cut off somehow, though.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7...scutoffkr8.jpg

Edit: Strange, I restarted Realtime and now it seems OK. Disregard this bug for the time being. I'll post again if I can reproduce it.

toohigh 09-07-2007 10:23 AM

Great program.

Some requests for features and fixes:

- Could you possibly add stats for Call Cbet and Raise Cbet? These are useful, especially the Raise Cbet stat, to get an accurate read on how opponents are responding to Cbets. I love punishing players that have a high Raise Cbet stat when they raise my Cbets.

- For the table stats, say I'm playing on FT 6max cash game, and I want the stats in the upper right table, but when I play a donkament on Stars, I want the stats in the top center of the table. Whenever I move the stats, regardless of what site I'm on, it will save the location. So in other words, if I just finished playing a Stars tourny, the table stats will be in the wrong location on FT.

- Would there be a way to implement an autosave feature? Sometimes I'll leave Reatlime HUD open to mine, and my computer will freeze or shutdown (not b/c of RT), and I'll lose all of the hands that RT was tracking since I last saved.

the pang 09-07-2007 10:42 AM

Did you ever finish realtime for Poker Stars?

VP$IP 09-07-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you ever finish realtime for Poker Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it will ever be "finished", but we are all using it!

Drag007 09-07-2007 01:23 PM

once again i will request preflop cold-call stats.
i can't live w/o it

mikechops 09-07-2007 02:19 PM

V1.07a

V1.07a

(You may have to refresh the page if you have the old one cached - sorry I haven't got this web publishing worked out properly yet)

Fixed aggression square bug on player panel.

Fixed crash on selecting color range list, with no color range present.

As per Juk's suggestion, tried flushing the Party HH files before reading. Anyone using Party, could you please let me know if this works or do you still need to mine the hands using FPHG (as opposed to directly reading the Party HH files)

As per Juk's other suggestion, in another attempt to cure the missing panels problem, I explicitly set the z-order for the panels every time they are updated. This only works with flicker-free drawing off. If you have had this problem, try switching it off, even if you tried it before and it didn't work.

New cards from Fozzy. If you want the old cards, please overwrite the file cards0.png with cards0(alt).png. If you want cards that match the FTP cards, you can overwrite the cards0.png with C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements\cards0.png .If you are playing another site and would prefer alternative cards, he has published a lot more at http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods.

Omaha cards now display full face.

fozzy71 09-07-2007 02:39 PM

Re: V1.07a

Not sure what happened to the cards0(alt).png - but the one in your package didnt display properly. i didnt screen grab it, but it was un-readable.

The cards0(alt) in your package is a "Indexed" image. The original PNG's I make are "RGB" instead.

Here is the original cards0.png I sent you, in RGB Mode - in case anyone wants it. Right-Click &gt; Save Image As... , LDO.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...13-4-RTHUD.png

Triggerle 09-07-2007 03:39 PM

I believe I found a small cosmetic bug.

Color changes seem to work for all stats (that I have tested) but not for number of hands:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4560/handsbugnc8.jpg

mikechops 09-07-2007 03:44 PM

Oops. Sorry about that Fozzy. I also meant to make yours the default.

I'm not sure what happened to the .png. I saved the other image as an index image to save a little space and didnt have a problem. Give me couple of minutes and I'll fix the build. I'm going to keep it as 1.07a though.

Edit: Realtime107a.exe should have the correct image now.

VP$IP 09-07-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Color changes seem to work for all stats (that I have tested) but not for number of hands:

[/ QUOTE ]

I had that bug also in version 1.07, but not in version 1.07a. Great minds think alike. I also color code the number of hands based on reliability.

mikechops 09-07-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch guys. I'll fix it in v1.07b.

I had that bug also in version 1.07, but not in version 1.07a. Great minds think alike. I also color code the number of hands based on reliability.

[/ QUOTE ]

VP$IP 09-07-2007 04:04 PM

Keep up the good work.

I just made another (incremental, pay-as-I-go) transfer to you at Stars, at time 16:01.

Slim

fozzy71 09-07-2007 10:16 PM

Was donkin around settin up my stats and color ranges. I think the Total Aggression ranges are not working.

Top Row - VPIP/PFR/Total AGGression/Hands

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ggression2.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ggression1.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ggression3.jpg

balleryen 09-08-2007 04:45 PM

hey guys
one quick question
everytime when i run this program on Pokerstars
the Fish number always appear to be 0/9
and then it just doesnt work on it
but it works fine on Fultilt
so anyone has a answer for that??thx

VP$IP 09-08-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys
one quick question

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just another user, but check your Stars settings:
Preferences
Stars Settings
Your history folder (make sure it is pointed toward something like "C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\yourname"

And also check if "Your screen name" is typed in correctly for Stars.

(If there are any typos, or if it is pointed toward FullTilt files, it won't work)

If that does not work........?

VP$IP 09-08-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys
one quick question

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, from the PokerStars Lobby,
Options
Instant Hand History Options
Check mark at Save My Hands History
Make sure destination matches the Realtime HH location

balleryen 09-09-2007 03:53 AM

hey~~thx~~VP$IP
however, after i have done everything that you said
i still cannot see any stats on my PokerStars table
i dont know why??do you think Vista mite be the problem or somehting else??
or if anyone can help da would be great~~thx
the Fish number always appear to be 0/9.....

askrak 09-09-2007 05:46 AM

anyone tried this together with pokerace hud just for the 3bet stats?
would be sweet if that worked

Fidodell 09-09-2007 12:09 PM

When I try to change the ranges for the colors it just always stays as &lt;inf or &lt;0.00 If I edit or add and put in &lt;30.0 or any other number it just stays at &lt;0.00 (am I missing something??) Thanks

fozzy71 09-09-2007 12:17 PM

You mean you cant add the color ranges? The process was a bit confusing for me at first.

Pick the stat to add a range to, in the "display these stats" window.

In the "color ranges" box - type in the number (in the empty box under the "edit" button) for the range %, then pick the color, then add.

Once you set up a range, you can edit/change that color for the given range. Pick the color in the "color range" box, so its highlighted. Then pick a new color from the drop down list, in the "color ranges" box. Then click Edit.

You cant edit the range % though. If you want to change to a different %, you will have to delete, and Add the edited range/color.

Hope I explained it properly enough.

Spazzer 09-09-2007 12:23 PM

Don't put the less than sign (&lt;) in front, just the number.
All the ranges will be "less than".
I struggled with this also!

Spazzer

VP$IP 09-09-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey~~thx~~VP$IP

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using Vista also, and RT HUD is working for me at PS. As written elsewhere in this thread, it does not display any stats until after PS writes the HH file to your PC.

mikem07 09-09-2007 04:29 PM

Mike, I can't get any of the 1.07 versions to work. After downloading and running the program the RT window will appear for about 3-4 seconds and then shut down.

I have the same problems with 1.06c. I am using 1.06b with no problems at all. Do you know what might be causing this? Thanks...

mikechops 09-09-2007 05:09 PM

V1.07b

V1.07b

Fixed color ranges for hands and aggression stat.

Realtime now recognizes Stars tables you are not sitting at.

Added variable brightness of stats according to how many samples they are based upon. The idea is you can get a idea of how reliable a stat is without needing to go to the yellow stat panel. There are 4 stages; &lt;5 samples, &lt;10 samples, &lt;25 samples and 25 or more. Select this option on a per stat basis via the color range box.

Here's an image I grabbed. I was quite pleased with the way this worked, but TBH, the image doesn't show it off particularly well.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1...tpanelstw5.jpg

I have pre-flop stats on the row in white. I have about 100 hands on both players and the VPIP and PFR are solid white. The stats are VPIP/PFR/Att steal/Fold BB to steal. The VPIP and PFR are at maximum brightness, but the last two are somewhat dimmer, because not every hand presents a chance to steal or fold a BB to a steal.

fraac 09-09-2007 05:10 PM

As usual, I'm wondering how to make a piece of software and this forum has already delivered. Nice work!

I play tournaments mostly where discrete stats are more useful than averages, and what I really wanted was a betsize history for each player, on the flop/turn/river, which doesn't draw conclusions (because that would be a hell of a job) but does quickly link to the hh so I can assess a player's exploitability after they've just sat down from another table I'm watching. This is my most wanted feature, as you already have the stats by position (btw: it looks like you have ep, mp, lp... but I want the fullest uncompressed range information: bb sb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8).

mikechops 09-09-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey~~thx~~VP$IP

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really have a lot to add to what VP$IP said. If you are running in Vista, you should make sure you are runing the program in Adminstrator mode. Check the folders are correct and check in the folders to make sure the client is saving them there. You should see a file name next to the table name in the Realtime window.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't put the less than sign (&lt;) in front, just the number.
All the ranges will be "less than".
I struggled with this also!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry .I'll look at making this a little more intuitive so others don't suffer.

[ QUOTE ]

Mike, I can't get any of the 1.07 versions to work. After downloading and running the program the RT window will appear for about 3-4 seconds and then shut down.

I have the same problems with 1.06c. I am using 1.06b with no problems at all. Do you know what might be causing this? Thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see there were any drastic changes between the V1.06b and V1.06c. Have you tried setting the program up in a completely different folder? Sorry I can't be more help.

fozzy71 09-09-2007 05:52 PM

Re: V1.07b

[ QUOTE ]
V1.07b

Fixed color ranges for hands and aggression stat.

Realtime now recognizes Stars tables you are not sitting at.

Added variable brightness of stats according to how many samples they are based upon. The idea is you can get a idea of how reliable a stat is without needing to go to the yellow stat panel. There are 4 stages; &lt;5 samples, &lt;10 samples, &lt;25 samples and 25 or more. Select this option on a per stat basis via the color range box.

I have pre-flop stats on the row in white. I have about 100 hands on both players and the VPIP and PFR are solid white. The stats are VPIP/PFR/Att steal/Fold BB to steal. The VPIP and PFR are at maximum brightness, but the last two are somewhat dimmer, because not every hand presents a chance to steal or fold a BB to a steal.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG - That is sweet. Just opened a table, to do a quick look. Cant wait to try it later.

starkwired 09-09-2007 07:23 PM

Hey Mike, curious if there's anyway to resize the panels? On Stars they are too big for me to use when multitabling. Thanks.

mikechops 09-09-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mike, curious if there's anyway to resize the panels? On Stars they are too big for me to use when multitabling. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stat panels are as only big as they need to be for the information you decide you need! You can get rid of some stats, remove the abbreviations (assuming you have them on on) or choose a scaleable font and make it smaller.