Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

kristiefix 11-26-2007 07:27 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
y r we still talking about this

y did cindy pop in and leave

where r the rest of the chix

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just here to keep you warm at night. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 07:32 PM

why are there 400+ posts
are people seriously doing multiple one lined posts
you guys probably should stop doing that, and just get straight to the heart of werewolf, which would be voting for people who post a lot and don't say anything

I'm looking at this page
wow, that's terrible. Worst perpitrator: metsandfinsfan

[vote metsandfinsfan]

three posts in a row:

[ QUOTE ]
cindy how is scotthoward getting along with you guys, since i heard he is playing there now?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ourhouse r u planning on voting me?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
something is wrong with that countif

[/ QUOTE ]

kristiefix 11-26-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, someone that has a good memory - when was OHs last wolf game? i need to check something.

i'm no good at remember who was what role in what game. i think it was very recently though?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was The Devil in Halloween. You remember, that awesome game that you modded?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] being a devil!

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:33 PM

The flirting weirds me out. Just saying.

Epicurus 11-26-2007 07:33 PM

random, admittedly slightly grouchy note.
i cant help thinking that all this banter would provide excellent cover for wolves to drop by, make a couple of posts that sound villagery, because they aren't being forced to talk about topics they might have to address deceitfully, and continue on their evil way.
best way to flush them out is to not have a lot of posts about nothing.
/end whiny rant.

kristiefix 11-26-2007 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mets, who cares, antidan/nich are both villagers

4 villagers so far:

mets
antidan
nich
epi

like 500 more till lock

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you add me to the village people list please? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 11-26-2007 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i cant help thinking that all this banter would provide excellent cover for wolves to drop by, make a couple of posts that sound villagery, because they aren't being forced to talk about topics they might have to address deceitfully, and continue on their evil way.
/end whiny rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear epicurus,

Even if you are evil, there is no way I'm voting you today.

la muerte a antidan!!!

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:38 PM

Epicurus, that rant is villagery. Probably because you're entirely wrong, but villagery nonetheless.

drzen 11-26-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
/end whiny rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, lighten up. It's day one. And please post some views that are specific, not meta.

CinCity 11-26-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One more question, is anyone here against naked and tipsy posting? I mean at the same time of cousre.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so sorry, tipsy posting has to be cleared through me. I'm the board expert.

I'm pretty permissive with licenses though. Just play a turbo tonight and I'm sure we can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

IN! Funny sometimes I pop in over here to see if you guys have a naked turbo going. You never do when I'm here.

Can't miss hero's tonigh though. Unless there are some boys here from the Netherlands [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:39 PM

luckayluck for not making me laugh. (yar, srsly).

Epicurus 11-26-2007 07:39 PM

actually, mets is a good example, lucky.
purely on a tone basis id suspect something was up with him, but im not sure whether its because he actually is an evil or simply because he's in a playful mood.

drzen 11-26-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epicurus, that rant is villagery. Probably because you're entirely wrong, but villagery nonetheless.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so obv. villagery that I now want epicurus to provide content. I'm not clearing anyone, even partly, on the basis of a prepared post.

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 07:40 PM

The following may or may not mean anything.

ATTENTION ANTI-CASTRO DUDE/DUDETTE: THE GREY SUITCASE IS IMPORTANT.

If I'm still alive tomorrow, I may or may not have further important information, or maybe I've already given everything important and am just trying to draw the kill

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol crosspost
do I win yet?

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The following may or may not mean anything.

ATTENTION ANTI-CASTRO DUDE/DUDETTE: THE GREY SUITCASE IS IMPORTANT.

If I'm still alive tomorrow, I may or may not have further important information, or maybe I've already given everything important and am just trying to draw the kill

[/ QUOTE ]
Never mind.

drzen 11-26-2007 07:41 PM

LOL. Okay, you made me laugh, even if no one else.

wdcbooks 11-26-2007 07:41 PM

I disagree with Epi as well. I want volume of posts and meaningless banter is fine on day one. I think that type of post is just as telling as a made up list of wolves and villagers a couple of hours into day one.

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol crosspost
do I win yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, not really. But getting there.

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree with Epi as well. I want volume of posts and meaningless banter is fine on day one. I think that type of post is just as telling as a made up list of wolves and villagers a couple of hours into day one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree for different reasons than books does? I hope. But books has some surprisingly smart for someone shorty laffs at so much.

Epicurus 11-26-2007 07:43 PM

zen,
ive posted a bunch of game specific stuff already - look for it.
but its the fact that its d1 thats causing me problems, since i basically go entirely on tone reads and im getting messed up on them at the moment.
that said, obv its a free for all and you guys can talk about whatever you want. it was just something to think about.

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:45 PM

In an AS, I would be lynching Luckay right about now.

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 07:46 PM

btw guys, this doesn't really have to be said, but I'll say it anyway

THE WRITE-UPS ARE VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT
EVEN THE PRE-GAME ONES
FUTURE ONES WILL PROBABLY BE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT

that's all I can say at the moment. If I die at night for whatever reason, and there's only one thing you remember, remember this post

CinCity 11-26-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you all this would happen.
LastChance

Epi-On another note I do agree that this kind of chatter does allow the wolves to hide. But I really don't know any of you, so for me I'm at least chatting with people. As I get to know you all better I'll start to do more finger pointing.

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:46 PM

You're going to get messed up. Helluva lot of power roles in the game. Helluva lot of weirdness. The stuff you expect people to do, the way you expect them to play, that doesn't just change based on good/evil, villager/wolf. It's really more villager/power role, you get what I'm saying?

kristiefix 11-26-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also ctrzn, i truly doubt many people actually miss me being in the games there. in fact, the majority are probably happy because i felt there was an actual resentment toward me. maybe it was just a select few that put that out there though and overshadowed everyone else

maybe i'll hop in a game soon...

[/ QUOTE ]

Come play my game in Jan, I have 2 slots left.
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/j...lf/game/240350

Also, I'll give you mod-attention. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

CinCity 11-26-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

EVEN THE PRE-GAME ONES

that's all I can say at the moment. If I die at night for whatever reason, and there's only one thing you remember, remember this post

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OMG OMG Lukay is in this game. Who to vote for. Luckay I hope your good so I know if I can watch your reads on people.

drzen 11-26-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zen,
ive posted a bunch of game specific stuff already - look for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was half kidding. I agree that it's too tough to read people d1 because of all the noise. I just don't worry about it too much.

[ QUOTE ]
but its the fact that its d1 thats causing me problems, since i basically go entirely on tone reads and im getting messed up on them at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. So the wolves need to post a bit more wolfy and the villagers stop bantering? Very. Good. Plan.

[ QUOTE ]
that said, obv its a free for all and you guys can talk about whatever you want. it was just something to think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the feeling that if we cut the banter, there would only have been like six posts.

Epicurus 11-26-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's really more villager/power role, you get what I'm saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

good point.

kristiefix 11-26-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hiya Kristie!
No worries drzen, I never really went any put any clothes on at all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

One more question, is anyone here against naked and tipsy posting? I mean at the same time of cousre. Kristie and I like our wine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've finally caught up to here. Yes, but I also like crown & ginger ale. Although I tend to get flirty when I drink that.

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

EVEN THE PRE-GAME ONES

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OMG OMG Lukay is in this game. Who to vote for. Luckay I hope your good so I know if I can watch your reads on people.

[/ QUOTE ]
there's too many posts to read
just vote metsandfinsfan, that reduces the post count by 50%

//imitation of chuckles' brain

lastchance 11-26-2007 07:53 PM

Sweet. Just don't be as jaded as me when it comes to games like this. Prolly don't rely on my reads enough, but my reads suck anyway now. Ey?

drzen 11-26-2007 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hiya Kristie!
No worries drzen, I never really went any put any clothes on at all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

One more question, is anyone here against naked and tipsy posting? I mean at the same time of cousre. Kristie and I like our wine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've finally caught up to here. Yes, but I also like crown & ginger ale. Although I tend to get flirty when I drink that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aussie Crown you mean?

chim17 11-26-2007 07:58 PM

Just read thread.

Early villagers are FMXDA and Kyro.

I don't know if I've ever actually played with Dan. If you are a villager its no surprise you had some awful games when you clear people for saying "we" and "us". Read Thanksgiving game, I did that to perfection as a wolf.

I'd like to vote Dan or LC today.

Luckay, your point about Mets is pretty awful. He always posts 100's of meaningless posts.

Also, the drinking/naked/flirting talk is at least as detrimental to the village as Dustin's play. That's all I'm sayin.

chim17 11-26-2007 07:59 PM

Dan for now.

kristiefix 11-26-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't flirt with you then.
Also, I haven't seen one of Luckay's crazy ideas yet, that weirds me out. Just saying.

LuckayLuck 11-26-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, your point about Mets is pretty awful. He always posts 100's of meaningless posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
right, I would like to lynch him because of it

antidan444 11-26-2007 08:03 PM

*sigh*

I'm a villager, guys.

Whether I'm playing badly or not will be determined in future days.

Side thought: The first 250 or so posts in the game provided a reasonable amount of content to debate about. The last 150-200 or so has been mostly junk. There are a lot of people who have yet to post something meaningful.

kristiefix 11-26-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

EVEN THE PRE-GAME ONES

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'm no longer weirded out.

chim17 11-26-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*sigh*

I'm a villager, guys.

Whether I'm playing badly or not will be determined in future days.

Side thought: The first 250 or so posts in the game provided a reasonable amount of content to debate about. The last 150-200 or so has been mostly junk. There are a lot of people who have yet to post something meaningful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may change.. I'm just sayin that someone saying we or us is a really bad reason to clear someone.