Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550535)

prodonkey 11-26-2007 05:46 PM

Re: $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is one sick project.

gl.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, if you win this, i think we all have to agree its the greatest sng accomplishment ever

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna assume you're joking, and with absolutely no disrespect to runhot, I figure that 16 tabling...

Spacegravy - 25k at 60s - needs almost 80hrs/wk with 7% roi.
Runhot- 10k at 27s - needs almost 50hrs/week with 10% roi, or maybe about 43 hours at 9% roi and 20 tabling.

Runhot's feat will be awfully impressive if he pulls it out. Spacegravy's feat was completely retarded. Space wins and I don't think it is close.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I could do 10k at the 16s in a month with the right $$$ incentive if I didn't work full time. Sure would love to try it, but I'm sure it would be hell by day 5.

GL runhot, this will still be a sick, sick feat. I'm sure you'll pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

so quit your job.. I'm sure many people on here would bet against you.

10% roi 20 tabling is easier said than done too.

CheeseMoney 11-26-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme see some favorable UIGEA rulings and maybe it'll happen. Also, I'm waiting for my bonus--can't quit before that. As to 10% roi 20 tabling, I'm pretty sure that this is possible even 25+ tabling at the 16s... faq gives 13% as a good multitabling roi for this level, and based on my sharkscoping solid regs + my own small sample, I'd say that this rate is reasonable-- and I have some decent leaks. No clue as to how achievable a 10% roi is by a good but not great player at the 27s playing this high volume, though someone beating the 16s for 13% would actually make more money beating the 27s with an 8% roi-- and a hell of a lot more variance. This is before FPPs. Additionally, if i'm calculating it correctly, a Platinum Star level VIP will generate about $10.85 per set in FPP bucks (FPP value .01593) in a 55 minute set of 27s-- about 5$ more per hour than someone at the 16s.

eurythmech 11-26-2007 06:43 PM

How many 16s regs have 13% ROI or higher?

prodonkey 11-26-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme see some favorable UIGEA rulings and maybe it'll happen. Also, I'm waiting for my bonus--can't quit before that. As to 10% roi 20 tabling, I'm pretty sure that this is possible even 25+ tabling at the 16s... faq gives 13% as a good multitabling roi for this level, and based on my sharkscoping solid regs + my own small sample, I'd say that this rate is reasonable-- and I have some decent leaks. No clue as to how achievable a 10% roi is by a good but not great player at the 27s playing this high volume, though someone beating the 16s for 13% would actually make more money beating the 27s with an 8% roi-- and a hell of a lot more variance. This is before FPPs. Additionally, if i'm calculating it correctly, a Platinum Star level VIP will generate about $10.85 per set in FPP bucks (FPP value .01593) in a 55 minute set of 27s-- about 5$ more per hour than someone at the 16s.

[/ QUOTE ]

for the most part solid regs aren't 20 tabling.

What do FPP have to do with anything, that isn't included in this bet.

I don't post much in this forum and haven't read the faq lately.. aren't the roi's in there still from party days?

edit: I looked they are stars.. but what is attainable 4-6 tabling.. and 20 tabling are 2 different things

CheeseMoney 11-26-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The ones that move up soon?

eurythmech 11-26-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The ones that move up soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still never seems to have been too many.
I could be sharkscoping too little, though.

Gildwulf 11-26-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these are the people who have locked up action:

meleader2
darnold305
SkinnyLittleTwig
popeye18
Gildwulf
punter33-3
prodonkey
btoowhai

i dont think i'm taking much more. maybe one or two people who have already pmed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

These people might play with you so that kind of sucks for you. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never do that on principle, first off.

Plus $300 isn't worth my time to sit in a bunch of $27 sit and goes.

popeye18 11-27-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these are the people who have locked up action:

meleader2
darnold305
SkinnyLittleTwig
popeye18
Gildwulf
punter33-3
prodonkey
btoowhai

i dont think i'm taking much more. maybe one or two people who have already pmed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

These people might play with you so that kind of sucks for you. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never do that on principle, first off.

Plus $300 isn't worth my time to sit in a bunch of $27 sit and goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, and im bad at sngs.

braminc 11-27-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is one sick project.

gl.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, if you win this, i think we all have to agree its the greatest sng accomplishment ever

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna assume you're joking, and with absolutely no disrespect to runhot, I figure that 16 tabling...

Spacegravy - 25k at 60s - needs almost 80hrs/wk with 7% roi.
Runhot- 10k at 27s - needs almost 50hrs/week with 10% roi, or maybe about 43 hours at 9% roi and 20 tabling.

Runhot's feat will be awfully impressive if he pulls it out. Spacegravy's feat was completely retarded. Space wins and I don't think it is close.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I could do 10k at the 16s in a month with the right $$$ incentive if I didn't work full time. Sure would love to try it, but I'm sure it would be hell by day 5.

GL runhot, this will still be a sick, sick feat. I'm sure you'll pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

your gonna assume im joking, then proceed to answer my joke seriously?
i might have been trying to be sarcastic

shakyamuni 11-27-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be nice if we could get one of these a month to follow / take action