Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Parent set me up with therapist about me playing poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550136)

augie_ 11-20-2007 09:40 PM

Re: Beat: Parent set me up with therapist about me playing poker

just tell her that you will just do play money from now on. when you play, do two tables of real money and 1 table of play money. when your mom comes just close the real money tables and show her that its play money. thats basically what i did when i was 16.

LiveNow 11-20-2007 09:42 PM

or just tell her the real money is play money. moms are stupid afaik

Spechel EDD 11-20-2007 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
geez, how come half of bbvers have therapists?

[/ QUOTE ]

mines a WOMAN [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

so, the rapist is female. i see where you're going with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can see that youre jealous [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealous that you have to pay for female interaction???

Female therapist is probably just a more expensive version of a hooker - minus the sexytime - add 2 parts more emotional damage. GL sir

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont know me

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what she said

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP QUITING ME; I WONT SLEEP WITH YOU

rothko 11-20-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
geez, how come half of bbvers have therapists?

[/ QUOTE ]

mines a WOMAN [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

so, the rapist is female. i see where you're going with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can see that youre jealous [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealous that you have to pay for female interaction???

Female therapist is probably just a more expensive version of a hooker - minus the sexytime - add 2 parts more emotional damage. GL sir

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont know me

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what she said

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP QUITING ME; I WONT SLEEP WITH YOU

[/ QUOTE ]

5:17

RikaKazak 11-20-2007 10:46 PM

step 1....make graph

step 2....post it in BBV so we can see [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

step 3....if you are actualy a winner, take it to your therapist

step 4.....if that doesn't work and you're tired of going to the rapist....tell him that your daddy used to touch you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] LOL HAHAHAHA

coxquinn 11-20-2007 11:31 PM

Are you from Portland?