Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534344)

anatta 10-31-2007 11:07 PM

Re: Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread

Now we have our secret bathtub code when dressed up as kangaroos, could come in handy.

SuperUberBob 10-31-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope he keeps it up forever. This countdown will be like "our thing", la cosa nostra or whatever. Like a secret, silent handshake. Then when we spot the, "WTF is that [censored] countdown?", that's the rat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two kangaroos are in the bathtub.
One kangaroo says, "Pass the soap."
The other kangaroo says, "No soap...radio!"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's up there with "Why'd the chicken cross the road?" as the oldest joke in existence.

Mischman 10-31-2007 11:34 PM

Lets pool(pull?) our money together and offer him a huge amount of money as a bribe to tell us what the numbers mean.

tuq 10-31-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now we have our secret bathtub code when dressed up as kangaroos, could come in handy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. You are awesome. Not sure how you got to 3K posts without me noticing. They must have all been in Red Sox threads.

Isn't the no soap...radio joke that it isn't actually a joke? Dammit I can't remember that one. Google time.

Assani Fisher 10-31-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets pool(pull?) our money together and offer him a huge amount of money as a bribe to tell us what the numbers mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

This intruiges me.

And as I already said, SE mod Mebenhoe has a deal offered to him already in which I would tell everything. He refused the offer.

102,800.000000000000000000081 and counting

Mischman 10-31-2007 11:44 PM

Be a Geiny(i suck at speling tonight) and grant me 3 wishes(wish's?). Instead of 3 wish's(wishes) i want to be able to ask you 3 vague questions about them, deal?

bbbaddd 11-01-2007 12:25 AM

What's the deal with the number falling so fast now?

Assani Fisher 11-01-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the deal with the number falling so fast now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let X equal the quantity of all quantities of X.

Let X equal the cold.

It is cold in December. The months of cold equal November through February. There are four months of cold, and four of heat, leaving four months of indeterminate temperature.

In February it snows. In March the Lake is a lake of ice. In September the students come back and the bookstores are full.

Let X equal the month of full bookstores.

The number of books approaches infinity as the number of months of cold approaches four.

I will never be as cold now as I will in the future. The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold.

The bookstores are infinite and so are never full except in September.

102,710 and counting

thatpfunk 11-01-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I missing something or is this nothing more than circumventing the no signatures rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Troll_Inc 11-01-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. You are awesome. Not sure how you got to 3K posts without me noticing. They must have all been in Red Sox threads.

Isn't the no soap...radio joke that it isn't actually a joke? Dammit I can't remember that one. Google time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron!

What have you done with Tuq?