Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Yes? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530950)

bilbo-san 10-26-2007 04:50 PM

Re: Yes?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure which is more retarded, 3betting 87o, or checking behind with 87o on a board like this once you've 3-bet.

Oh, wait, I do. It's checking behind. At least then you aren't falling into sunk-costs-matter fallacies.

[/ QUOTE ]

um lol? First off if you're going to quote me and call me out in a thread at least have a decent argument. 3betting 87o IP is FINE against certain opponents. And checking 87o behind is STANDARD on this board. Are you serious?

Seriously you have no concept of hand ranges.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 betting 87o is pretty apeshit aggro. So is A3o. I love how people watch some aba videos and think they got skillz to 3bet every hand IP (where you should be 3betting more, not less).

Further, why are you checking 87 here? Pot Control? You think you're going to show down the winning pair of 7s? To hit your really dirty 9 outer? WTF.

And don't [censored] talk to me about hand ranges when we have, like NO READ on villain. WTF!?

Isura 10-26-2007 04:57 PM

I'm not sure if check/shove on the turn is better than check/call. Depends on how aggro he is and how he reads hands.

Isura 10-26-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure which is more retarded, 3betting 87o, or checking behind with 87o on a board like this once you've 3-bet.

Oh, wait, I do. It's checking behind. At least then you aren't falling into sunk-costs-matter fallacies.

[/ QUOTE ]

um lol? First off if you're going to quote me and call me out in a thread at least have a decent argument. 3betting 87o IP is FINE against certain opponents. And checking 87o behind is STANDARD on this board. Are you serious?

Seriously you have no concept of hand ranges.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 betting 87o is pretty apeshit aggro. So is A3o. I love how people watch some aba videos and think they got skillz to 3bet every hand IP (where you should be 3betting more, not less).

Further, why are you checking 87 here? Pot Control? You think you're going to show down the winning pair of 7s? To hit your really dirty 9 outer? WTF.

And don't [censored] talk to me about hand ranges when we have, like NO READ on villain. WTF!?

[/ QUOTE ]

3-betting 87o or A3o is no different than 98s or w/e else tags like to 3-bet. Image, the opponent and FE is more important than your actual hand. I'd rather 3-bet stuff like A5o and flat in position with pretty hands like 98s.

blah-blah-blah 10-26-2007 05:02 PM

lol "pretty hands like 98s"

totally agree tho.

SwingVelvet 10-29-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bilbo,

did you mean you should be 3betting more oop? and less ip?

anyone can explain if this was a typo or not?

thanks,

Speedlimits 10-29-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bilbo,

did you mean you should be 3betting more oop? and less ip?

anyone can explain if this was a typo or not?

thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be 3betting more IP than OOP. Yeah his post doesnt make any sense.

scallop 10-29-2007 04:22 PM

dont think that is entirely tru.