Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerPad - AHK hotkey script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513595)

Xanderz 10-21-2007 12:17 AM

Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this is dumb, but is it possible that there is a setting for laptop vs desktop keyboard?

[/ QUOTE ]This has been requested before. Unfortunately no one has specified which keys should correspond to which actions for a laptop keyboard...

[ QUOTE ]
Or should I just be thinking about editing the hotkeys onto my laptop keyboard instead of the external keypad?

[/ QUOTE ]You can edit the hotkeys by right clicking the tray icon and selecting Hotkeys...

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try deleting the commands for the slider and rebuy and see if the pot bets work. Seems like that might be a possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]Should have no effect as the keys that map to the pot bets are Numpad specific. You'd be better off changing the hotkeys manually by following the directions above.

[ QUOTE ]
Another question I have is whether I can enter gamepad commands for my hotkeys. Is there a way to specify button 1, etc, for the various betting actions?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, you can find the appropriate names here: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm. I believe gamepads would use the Joystick names listed on that page. In the Hotkeys window where you edit the hotkeys, you would put in the text field Joy1 for example.

Chewbacca 10-21-2007 12:19 AM

Thanks again. It looks like I have a little experimenting to do.

HighSteaks 10-21-2007 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I will have a crack at it and see what I can come up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great thanks, I have plenty of HH's, 6 max and FR if you want some.

Xanderz 10-21-2007 07:23 AM

HH's shouldn't be necessary. For the most part, I just need to borrow from functions already written for Poker Stars and to some extent iPoker. The only real new function is calculating the small blind from the big blind as only the big blind is displayed in the window title. I believe 0.15/0.25 is the only one that you can't just divide the big blind by 2, correct?

HighSteaks 10-21-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HH's shouldn't be necessary. For the most part, I just need to borrow from functions already written for Poker Stars and to some extent iPoker. The only real new function is calculating the small blind from the big blind as only the big blind is displayed in the window title. I believe 0.15/0.25 is the only one that you can't just divide the big blind by 2, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, only 25nl is like that.

terance 10-22-2007 08:37 AM

The Full Tilt timer function is pressed when the time button appears. When I play HU this means that I press the time button almost every time it's my turn to act. (At least post flop). Would it be possible for the script to wait until the normal time is nearly up, and then pressing the time button ?

I think in some cases the way it works now causes me to "use up" some of the timebank seconds when I don't have to.

Thanks again for a great script Xanderz [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Xanderz 10-22-2007 04:40 PM

The new timer script (version 0.2) checks the timers every 5 seconds which could occationally click the timer right when it appears, but usually will delay about 3 seconds. The old script checked every second. If you want to still use the old script, you can edit the SetTimer delay to have the timers check at a different interval. (1000 is 1 second as it is measured in milliseconds).

Either way, no time should be taken off just for clicking the timer. The timer doesn't start until all your remaining time has expired.

HighSteaks 10-24-2007 12:16 PM

Xanderz,
I have been trying your script out on Party but I can't get it to bet pot preflop. It bets .75 at 25NL, so I tested at 10NL figuring it might be the blind size but I get .30 there. I tried the 1.5x button and that gave me .50. How does the Random Bet button work, am I able to create a 1 1/4 key to see what figure that creates?

Xanderz 10-24-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz,
I have been trying your script out on Party but I can't get it to bet pot preflop. It bets .75 at 25NL, so I tested at 10NL figuring it might be the blind size but I get .30 there. I tried the 1.5x button and that gave me .50.

[/ QUOTE ]
Couple things, I don't know if the first is a result of the update or not but it wasn't reading the raise button correctly. Also, the calculation wasn't correct if you are first to act postflop or if you were on the big blind preflop.

I have fixed both, but haven't tested that the fix actually works yet. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

These fixes as well as support for Everest should be up today or tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]
How does the Random Bet button work, am I able to create a 1 1/4 key to see what figure that creates?

[/ QUOTE ]
Random Bet gets a factor between 0.25 and 1 to multiply the pot by...

You could edit the script to use your own factors. But there isn't just one place to edit it. You'd have to edit for each site. I'll add in the options window the ability to set your own factors in the future.

HighSteaks 10-24-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

These fixes as well as support for Everest should be up today or tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this is going to be popular on Everest, I've made some pretty crazy bets there in the past trying to type my bet in, the hardest part at times seems to be clearing the text from the box, never seems to want to let you erase what is automatically there. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
How does the Random Bet button work, am I able to create a 1 1/4 key to see what figure that creates?

[/ QUOTE ]
Random Bet gets a factor between 0.25 and 1 to multiply the pot by...

You could edit the script to use your own factors. But there isn't just one place to edit it. You'd have to edit for each site. I'll add in the options window the ability to set your own factors in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great. Thanks so much for adding the Everest support [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]