Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505251)

Paul B. 10-04-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

Frosti is like a watered down Ozzy and the gay flight attendant is like a watered down Rob C.

gobbomom 10-04-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really hate the casting this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me to, I don't see a single person in this cast that is likeable enough to get behind. No Yau-man, Ozzy/Yul this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

JAMES, ftw!

FGators 10-04-2007 09:51 PM

Yeah James is pretty balla. JRB is interesting, obv.

The flight attendant has to be a lock to go far. If his tribe has the lead going into the merge I think he's a virtual final four lock.

heater 10-04-2007 10:26 PM

JRB: "I'm just keeping it real."

wtf

ArcticKnight 10-04-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah James is pretty balla. JRB is interesting, obv.

The flight attendant has to be a lock to go far. If his tribe has the lead going into the merge I think he's a virtual final four lock.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fligt attendant reminds me of Gollum. I think he makes the Jury, but not the final 6.

If I have to watch that anorexic girl anymore I'm gonna puke. Human rights groups might force CBS to take her off the show for crying out loud. She already looks like she spent a month in a concentration camp.

Veecee 10-04-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, Courtney is absolutely pathetic, in an Ethiopian type of way. And these girls shouldn't wear those stupid tops if they're so worried about them falling down.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL she is so awful, the immunity challenge was just painful to watch. And then she complains that no one thinks she can do anything...

mephisto 10-04-2007 11:38 PM

I don't get the JRB cuddling tactic, I thought he was smart with his underachieving idea at the beginning but he's just shooting himself in the foot.

I think JRB almost has his tribe totally hooked up now, all he needs to do is get rid of Todd and he's good until the merge thanks to the james/JRB alliance.

Arnold_O 10-05-2007 01:21 AM

damn, that was hysterical listening to jean robert and james talking about getting some ass off courtney with her listening in.

"....the only thing better than a million dollars is a million dollars and some ass" ---JRB

that was one of the funnier things i've ever seen on any of these.

Arnold_O 10-05-2007 01:49 AM

[courtney explaining why she's voting for jean robert]

courtney, "i'm voting for you because when you snore at night time it sounds like someone choking a walrus"

LMAO!!!!!!!

rutang 10-05-2007 01:56 AM

yeah, JRB has been really unimpressive so far.