Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466524)

king_of_drafts 08-05-2007 03:38 PM

Re: HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
I NEVER switch accounts...EVER. Quite some ago I dumped the LLL account for a new name. But I NEVER go back and forth. I, also, take poker ethics very seriously.

FWF, I'm sure you do also. I don't think asking someone advice during a hand is something so awful that it should put your rep in question. We all know you're solid. I simply think that >1 person/hand isn't cool and I don't see how anybody can disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember three or four months ago there were a couple days where LongLostLoser was multitabling 25/50. Was that you?

skier_5 08-05-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so who's going to ept barcelona?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am !!!

cant [censored] wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

same

Ansky,

going to London? Any idea if you or other people are planning on getting a house for ESOP + EPT London? People have talked about it a lot and Shaun Deeb and others seemed set on doing it, but now everyones being lazy and I'm worried it might not happen.

Regardless where is everyone staying in Barcelona, and is anyone else going from Turning Stone straight to Barcelona to have more time to enjoy the city?

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be in nyc for 3 days after TS then I fly to barcelona on the 23 (or maybe 24 ill have to check).

I'd also be up for getting something in london for september.

HEK 08-05-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I NEVER switch accounts...EVER. Quite some ago I dumped the LLL account for a new name. But I NEVER go back and forth. I, also, take poker ethics very seriously.

FWF, I'm sure you do also. I don't think asking someone advice during a hand is something so awful that it should put your rep in question. We all know you're solid. I simply think that >1 person/hand isn't cool and I don't see how anybody can disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember three or four months ago there were a couple days where LongLostLoser was multitabling 25/50. Was that you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was an isolated and exteremely rare situation that I wasn't very comfortable being in in the first place. No, I don't have any more details.

xxmagicianxx 08-05-2007 04:07 PM

Im looking to get money on UB. Will swap FTP. Need about 3-4K. Will escrow with trusted poster, PM me.

cts 08-05-2007 04:07 PM

well it was pretty obv at the time what was going on for ppl watching I think

HEK 08-05-2007 04:08 PM

guys i'm not saying fwf is some friggin scammer. Or that he can't be trusted. Or anything like that. I simply don't think it's 'ok' or 'fine' to call someone in the middle of a hand because you don't know what to do. I was making the point that it's not the right thing to do. Coaching is something compeletely different obviously. And this issue is hardly drama bomb material.

Donkey-Milker 08-05-2007 04:14 PM

it's not ok. suppsoed top players shoud be able to decide for themselves. but there's nothing that can be done about it.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 08-05-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys i'm not saying fwf is some friggin scammer. Or that he can't be trusted. Or anything like that. I simply don't think it's 'ok' or 'fine' to call someone in the middle of a hand because you don't know what to do. I was making the point that it's not the right thing to do. Coaching is something compeletely different obviously. And this issue is hardly drama bomb material.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is only an issue if the other person is sitting at the table imho.

Ansky 08-05-2007 04:40 PM

HEK,

Why is coaching "something completely different?"

Christophers 08-05-2007 08:44 PM

I would like $5k on Stars, can give FTP. PM me.