Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   June's "Beaches & Sunsets" thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416964)

katyseagull 06-05-2007 11:22 PM

Re: June\'s \"Beaches & Sunsets\" thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
katy,

Brandi has returned to NVG... maybe you can convince her to post in the TLDR Ladies thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper, interesting. I just read a few of the posts in one thread. I don't understand why she would want to post in the TLDR ladies thread unless someone (you for instance) asked her a really good question. Otherwise, what were you thinking I'd say to her to convince her to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I just thought it might help improve her image [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper -
1. You saying her image is in need of improvement?
2. Do you think Brandi wants guys to be less obsessed with her or more? I'm pretty sure she stated that the men on these forums are obsessed and should get a life. Not sure of her exact words though.
3. Just say it. You want to coach her don't you.

Blarg 06-06-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh bloody hell, db, i'm getting old. i can't handle all this change.

[/ QUOTE ]

You act like you're 40 yrs old for god's sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] is that supposed to mean?!? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

You kids stay off my damn lawn!

j/k
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop sucking up all that social security money, all you damn 40 year olds! Go step on an ice floe and float out to meet God already! Go to a field and plow yourself under!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!
Careful now!
I resemble that remark. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nourish the soil, mothaf*ka, so I can grow some beans out yo ass! Why you sittin' here talkin' instead o' makin' me some ass beans?

Mrs. Utah 06-06-2007 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] is that supposed to mean?!? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop sucking up all that social security money, all you damn 40 year olds! Go step on an ice floe and float out to meet God already! Go to a field and plow yourself under!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!
Careful now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nourish the soil, mothaf*ka, so I can grow some beans out yo ass! Why you sittin' here talkin' instead o' makin' me some ass beans?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!! I have no idea where you come up with some of this stuff! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

ChipWrecked 06-06-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!
Careful now!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

40 is the new 30, youngblood.

You be waitin' a fair chunk o' time for somma my ass beans.

DarkForceRising 06-06-2007 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The DarkForceRising post and pics bring to mind a tourism ad for I think Illinois that's running on the radio here in Ontario. It brags up the fresh water lakes in Illinois like they are something special and a great reason for someone from Ontario (which probably has 10 times as many fresh water lakes as Illinois) to go there. Total waste of advertising dollars. Run it in Nevada or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even the nice people in The Lounge hate me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

DarkForce - I wasn't knocking your post at all. It was the pictures of water that simply reminded me of the radio ad which I then decided to post about. I was knocking the ad and there was no intended reflection on you.

God. Apologizing for unintended insults. I think I'm turning into katy. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares? I do. (probably your family too) I've known too many guys who have ruined their personalities and their shot at a "normal" life because they became alcoholics. Please don't be that guy DFR. Start exercising and wean yourself off that damn alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I was so drunk when I posted that I didn't even catch what Pryor was actually getting at. (Although I was just goofing around.)

I am curious about something though: How are the beaches along the Ontario side of Lake Huron? The ones on the Illinios side of Lake Michigan (and the ones on the Michigan side of Lake Huron) don't compare to teh the beaches on the West Michigan side (due to the western wind blowing the sand further inland).

Katy,

You're so sweet. I'll try and put together an entertaining reunion thread in the event that I elect to attend it.

I'm sure you will have a blast in Saugatuck. So many nice shops and restaurants.

For those not familiar with it, Saugatuck is the gay mecca of Michigan. This is quite refreshing as Western MI is reknowned for its conservative, tight-ass atmosphere. If you catch it on the right night they really let loose down there! Venetian Festival is usually an all-star event.

Hopefully Katy will post some pics from the trip. In the meantime here are a few that will give a general idea as to where she will be hangin'.

http://www.photography-plus.com/imag...uck2_small.jpg

http://www.free4allcity.com/greeting...f2743d0976.jpg

http://www.bbonline.com/mi/parsonage/pix2.jpg

Watch out for the UFO's and tornadoes!

http://ufocasebook.com/fennville.jpg

Fishwhenican 06-06-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!
Careful now!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Ass Beans!! That anything like Dingleberries??

pryor15 06-06-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol I was so drunk when I posted that I didn't even catch what Pryor was actually getting at. (Although I was just goofing around.)

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think that was me

Fishwhenican 06-06-2007 10:51 AM

Fun day at the Ranch yesterday

I got to go to the Ranch yesterday to move cows, it was "fun".

I took the boy along, we saddled up the Polaris Ranger and along with a couple of other 4 wheelers we moved a couple of hundred cows to a different pasture a few miles away. This gets the cows in with the bulls so they can start making more cows for next year! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's one of those things that is really 3/4 fun and 1/4 scary. I really like being able to get the Ranger off the roads for a change and do lot of cross country riding. But the scary part is that some of the country is really rough and hilly and some of the ups and downs can really cause a bit of pucker. Scared the boy a couple of times but that's good for him to think the old man is crazy at times!

katyseagull 06-06-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You be waitin' a fair chunk o' time for somma my ass beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! Are Chip and Blarg stoned or something? What's going on here? Mrs. Utah, translate please.

Sniper 06-06-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree with this! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]