Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Missing Trip Report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314684)

bones 01-29-2007 06:59 PM

Re: The Missing Trip Report

Please don't do this to me again

LrdNikon 01-29-2007 11:51 PM

I have a feeling I'm going to reread all of this a third time once the last installment comes out. Great read!

grando 01-29-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please don't do this to me again

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry I won't

I had planned on putting another installment in on friday, but I have 15,000 hands to put in before thursday so it'll be a little delayed

fwiw it takes like 3 hours for each part

Banditgberg 01-30-2007 11:42 AM

it's worth great entertainment and a short escape from our mundane jobs!! do it!!

DrSavage 01-30-2007 05:23 PM

I'm just posting here so I can find the thread in the future. Carry on.

toss 01-30-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, what happened originally that forced you to stop posting those?... What has now changed?

[/ QUOTE ]

it'll be addressed at the end

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg you better actually get there......

this is like the "Lost" of trip reports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha you know what would be funny, if grando (wannabe) decides to wait another year before posting more parts of the trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodnews 01-30-2007 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her (3 minutes later): Why'd you shave your balls when you came back from Vegas last time? (it was a year ago)
Me: Actually, if you remember, I shaved them before I left, like I do every 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

...WTF

Jiggymike 01-30-2007 11:58 PM

Everyone realizes that Grando is absolutely loving everyone pining for his final trip report? He probably has it hand written next to his computer but comes to check this every day (several times) just to make sure people are posting "Dude, finish the [censored] trip report already, I can hardly take it!!!" He probably just smirks at the computer and holds the paper in his hand, wondering when to unveal the masterpiece; then he goes off to shave his balls, like every 2 weeks. Once the attention dies down he will release the final (and likely best) part just to create a small, C-list celeb "buzz." So the best solution is just to be quiet and let HIM come to US.

DrNo888 01-31-2007 04:01 PM

Is this in response to ragetones TR so you dont get displaced with best TR ever on 2p2?

ob1 02-01-2007 04:19 AM

i hope noone read past post 1, grando, your life really sucks it seems. how do u play 400 nl online and actually play 2/4 nl and 1/2 nl live sad existence you have my friend. read the post about betting your wife in a poker game on BBV and do that with your girlfriend, you might even want to just give her away.