Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   OT: Antonius, Durrrr, Raptor on Radio Show tonight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274767)

AceCR9 12-05-2006 04:10 AM

Re: OT: Antonius, Durrrr, Raptor on Radio Show tonight

they will have a recording of it on their site.

snagglepuss 12-05-2006 04:18 AM

haha thats the best movie ive seen

evanski 12-05-2006 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haha shipitholla.com guy was me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

lol omfg this is priceless

[/ QUOTE ]

MagCFO 12-05-2006 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So do you and OP work for the show? Any chance of getting other HSNLers in for some interviews, that was fun and probably could be a bit better next time with some more structured Qs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP works with the producers of the show. I believe he is trying to get more HL players on the show. The buzz about tonights show was good. Next time, if people call in with real questions, it would be even better.

As for the person asking about the host of the shows salary, Nick is one of the owners of the magazine....he makes plenty.

TheWorstPlayer 12-05-2006 09:42 AM

raptor, time to step up your coinflipping game. he can't make more than, say, 200k...

mike_oxbig 12-05-2006 10:50 AM

The buzz of tonights show was because of us, not because the show is great.
Not to be mean, but the hosts are borderline downies.

Pudge714 12-05-2006 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The buzz of tonights show was because of us, not because the show is great.
Not to be mean, but the hosts are borderline downies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm being a nit here, but when someone says not to be mean, but they are borderline downies, he is clearly attempting to be mean.
If you were to say not to be mean, but they aren't good at poker, or they suck at poker that would be fine.

ahnuld 12-05-2006 12:15 PM

it wasnt horrible, just really basic stuff below the calibre of most guys on this site. We just arent their target audience.

raptor517 12-05-2006 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it wasnt horrible, just really basic stuff below the calibre of most guys on this site. We just arent their target audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

see i think thats the problem.. who are the type of ppl that listen to a radio show on poker? im gonna go ahead and guess its people that already have SOME clue about the game, otherwise they couldnt be bothered to dl the mp3 file and listen live online, or tune in to the satellite radio show. i think the people that listen to the show are already in the top tier or players, and need to be entertained as such to have a productive show. just my 2 cents. holla

Bill King 12-05-2006 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

see i think thats the problem.. who are the type of ppl that listen to a radio show on poker? im gonna go ahead and guess its people that already have SOME clue about the game, otherwise they couldnt be bothered to dl the mp3 file and listen live online, or tune in to the satellite radio show. i think the people that listen to the show are already in the top tier or players, and need to be entertained as such to have a productive show. just my 2 cents. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

time to do some listener demographixxxxxxxx