Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Bet Pot AHK ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237924)

oreopimp 10-25-2006 08:23 PM

Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

so it should look like this?..............notice the end part

[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(<font color="blue">320</font>, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(<font color="blue">90</font>, h), id, potPicDir<font color="blue">, "",</font> 30)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

_dave_ 10-25-2006 08:32 PM

Yep [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Right5 10-25-2006 08:41 PM

dave can you check your pm

_dave_ 10-25-2006 09:05 PM

Hi Right5,

Checked my PMs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering what is wrong with this line? One some tables when I use the script everything is fine, and on others I get this error

Error: This variable or function name contains an illegal character. Specifically: c-948

Line 1205: C%lastXpos% = %t%

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen often? It seems that lastXpos is holding a negative number here - this should never happen, and is the cause of this error.

Do you have any idea how I could reproduce such behaviour?

dave.

tcorbin16 10-25-2006 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DonButtons: I actually got the mod from Handsome

I will PM you with info, I don't think he would mind me passing it along.

[/ QUOTE ]

hook me up too if you dont mind.

aislephive 10-25-2006 09:23 PM

Hey Dave, for FTP the issue I'm having is that the only thing that works is the scroll. Wheel down / right or left click does nothing preflop or postflop. What do you suggest? I'm pretty bad at computers so talk slow if you know what I mean. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King Spew 10-25-2006 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can you manually copy text from the chat window into e.g. notepad, using the mouse to select and then CTRL+C to copy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I can.

Edit: Well, actually no, maybe not. I can highlight text by dragging the mouse, right click and choose "Copy". Then in the Notepad window, I right click at choose "Paste". That works. However, after choosing "Copy", if the Notepad window has the curser focus, ^C doesn't do anything. I've never used ^C before, so maybe I'm not 'using' it right???? I dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

_dave_ 10-25-2006 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Can you manually copy text from the chat window into e.g. notepad, using the mouse to select and then CTRL+C to copy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try adding the following two <font color="blue">lines</font>, at line 424 and 426 ( Either side of the exisiting ContrrolSend command, make space for them)

-------------------------------------------------------
<font color="blue">clipboard = ;Empty the clopboard</font>
ControlSend, FTCChat1, ^c
<font color="blue">ClipWait, 2</font>
-------------------------------------------------------

This will in turn empty the clipboard, send the copy command, and wait a full two seconds for the clipboard to recieve data before proceeding.

It will be slow, but it may give more of a clue what is stopping it from working.

Let me know if or if not this helps,

dave.

EDIT: ^c, or CTRL+C, should be the same as right-click/copy - I would expect it to do nothing if notepad has the focus (nothing to copy)

Right5 10-25-2006 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Right5,

Checked my PMs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering what is wrong with this line? One some tables when I use the script everything is fine, and on others I get this error

Error: This variable or function name contains an illegal character. Specifically: c-948

Line 1205: C%lastXpos% = %t%

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen often? It seems that lastXpos is holding a negative number here - this should never happen, and is the cause of this error.

Do you have any idea how I could reproduce such behaviour?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when I open like lets say six tables, half of them are perfectly fine and the other half I get that error everytime I use the script on them

Dazarath 10-25-2006 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only have a 3 button mouse [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can get this script to work, I will send you enough money to buy yourself a nice Logitech mouse.