Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535859)

acehole60 11-03-2007 07:16 AM

Re: sorry every day i play poker i want to post a ton of hands

I'm contemplating a trip to Vegas with a couple of friends. How are the 5/10 and 10/20 games there? And is it ok if I play/shot 10/20 even though I'm only rolled for 5/10?

Oink 11-03-2007 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm contemplating a trip to Vegas with a couple of friends. How are the 5/10 and 10/20 games there? And is it ok if I play/shot 10/20 even though I'm only rolled for 5/10?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thinking about a vegas trip as well if i ever finish my thesis.

I think you can get more info in the BRM forum

NinaWilliams 11-03-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They dont have much 10/20 afaik, but the 8/16 is super soft everywhere.

milesdyson 11-03-2007 02:15 PM

i was reading bbv. the mspaint challenge thread. someone said older threads were linked in the sticky. so, i opened the sticky - saw stabbed by poker

OP:
[ QUOTE ]
Man this is really [censored] up. After losing this hand i went crazy. 1/2 NL Holdem. I get AA and raise 4x the BB, and some kids i dont know calls. Flop is K Q 4(rainbow. I check, he bets i ReRaise him like $40. He instantly goes all in with another $4o or so to me. I call, he shows Q 10(im happy)
Turn: J
River:9

I am pissed off. Then the Villian starts boasting about how good he played it an so forth. I reached out to shake his hand(i was just doing it to make him feel stupid). I said well at least I get to shake a real Pro Players hand.
I then walked over to my friends kitchen and grabbed a knife. Not too sharp to kill but it would hurt. I slowly walk up to him and stab him in on the left side of his stomach.

NExt thing COPS show up, after some douche calls 911. The cops come and they search everybody for weapons and drugs. They find Crystal Meth on one of my friends and they take me and him in to jail.

I didn't call my parents, but my cousin did post my bail. I now have to stand trial, b/c the kid i stabbed is sueing me for Aggravated Assault. Wish me luck guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

remembered this thread, remembered replying, so i scrolled down a bit, saw my reply.

MacGuyV 11-03-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I had an awful time finding any limit games above 3/6 at Mandalay/Luxor/Caesar's/Trop. I guess you have to to go to Taj or Wynn? Wherever those games are I'm sure they're soft.

Tryptamean 11-03-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was reading bbv. the mspaint challenge thread. someone said older threads were linked in the sticky. so, i opened the sticky - saw stabbed by poker

OP:
[ QUOTE ]
Man this is really [censored] up. After losing this hand i went crazy. 1/2 NL Holdem. I get AA and raise 4x the BB, and some kids i dont know calls. Flop is K Q 4(rainbow. I check, he bets i ReRaise him like $40. He instantly goes all in with another $4o or so to me. I call, he shows Q 10(im happy)
Turn: J
River:9

I am pissed off. Then the Villian starts boasting about how good he played it an so forth. I reached out to shake his hand(i was just doing it to make him feel stupid). I said well at least I get to shake a real Pro Players hand.
I then walked over to my friends kitchen and grabbed a knife. Not too sharp to kill but it would hurt. I slowly walk up to him and stab him in on the left side of his stomach.

NExt thing COPS show up, after some douche calls 911. The cops come and they search everybody for weapons and drugs. They find Crystal Meth on one of my friends and they take me and him in to jail.

I didn't call my parents, but my cousin did post my bail. I now have to stand trial, b/c the kid i stabbed is sueing me for Aggravated Assault. Wish me luck guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

remembered this thread, remembered replying, so i scrolled down a bit, saw my reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
i remember that post... it should have been entered in the BBV graph beauty contest

yourface 11-03-2007 06:35 PM

the elusive donkfecta

Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $10/$20
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) yourface is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO calls, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $20</font>, SB folds, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($65, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $20</font>, BB folds, CO calls.

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($105, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">CO bets $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $40</font>, CO calls.

River: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($185, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">CO bets $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $40</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $60</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $80</font>, CO calls.

Results:
Final pot: $345
<font color="#ffffff">yourface shows TH QH </font>
<font color="#ffffff">CO shows AC 3S </font>

yourface 11-03-2007 06:40 PM

this one hurt

Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $10/$20
4 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (4 players) yourface is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $20</font>, 2 folds, yourface calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($45, 2 players)
yourface checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $30</font>, <font color="#cc0000">yourface raises to $40</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($125, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">yourface bets $20</font>, UTG calls.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($165, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">yourface bets $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $40</font>, yourface calls.

Results:
Final pot: $245
<font color="#ffffff">UTG shows QH AC </font>
<font color="#ffffff">yourface shows KS 9H </font>

maybe should have c/c river. I saw this guy pull a pure bluff a couple hands ago so I didn't feel comfortable folding to a raise

xerber 11-03-2007 07:13 PM

November hates me and i hate november so far.

Poker Room skin
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1/$2
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (8SB, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#cc0000">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero caps</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (11BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

River: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (17BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB 3-bets</font>, BB folds, Hero calls, Hero folds.

Results:
Final pot: 24BB
<font color="#ffffff">SB bet 16 collected 45.60 net 29.60 shows Ah 10h </font>

I smashed my mouse on the river so i might possibly hit the raise button...

milesdyson 11-03-2007 07:19 PM

two amazingly awesome river decisions.