Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   We haven't won yet: latest (10/19) cliff's notes on AP scandal (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526824)

Spiff 10-19-2007 11:44 PM

Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure Annie doesn't know the details of what's going on to make that statement. Of course this doesn't happen all the time in live games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it does. Haven't you heard of marked cards? I said something similar a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard of marked cards actually. A clear view of everyones hole cards as was the case at AP is slightly different I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
unless they where MARK(ed) SEIF(ly)
gn

N 82 50 24 10-19-2007 11:49 PM

Update on the statement:

"There is a possibility it will be finished late late tonight, however it will definitely be distributed on Saturday."

nath 10-19-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

we need to make sure it answers all of the questions with absolute clarity."

[/ QUOTE ]

Clear as mud so far guys. That's Absolute clarity in this instance.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, I was going to say, do they mean "one hundred percent clarity" or "the level of clarity displayed by absolute poker to date"?

ubercuber 10-19-2007 11:59 PM

Re: Lie Harder

[ QUOTE ]
Just keep it up....

Tom is probably preparing slander charges at the moment, for defaming his good name. Though criminal charges for the mystical 'geek' phantom-hacker will probably be put on the back-burner... indefinitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding! If they are going to throw someone under the bus, we should demand to see the tire tracks!

Although this guy was obviously doing this with the intention of making Absolute Poker a more secure site, so he probably deserves a promotion!

styleXX 10-19-2007 11:59 PM

I've said for 3 years Ben Mezrich's book on the online poker scandal won't be writen for atleast 10 more years. It might be sooner, but instead of a bunch of MIT guys it's "The Boys from SAE" Phi Alpha!

chillywater8 10-20-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

We also had a conversation today with a representative of AP. It appears to me that they are moving in the right direction. We'll know more when their statement comes out.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost respect. DUCY?

ubercuber 10-20-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

We also had a conversation today with a representative of AP. It appears to me that they are moving in the right direction. We'll know more when their statement comes out.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason's refusal to get involved with PPA without transparency makes this an interesting statement.

NLfool 10-20-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Bad Beat Jackpot has just been hit at $151814.57

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF the bad beat jackpot was hit when excel file dramabomb came out a few days ago. I don't play there but how often does it hit. BBJ boomswitch? LOL

ubercuber 10-20-2007 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where can I get some of those "hush moneys"? I promise to keep silent! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody,

I have it on good authority that Absolute Poker is completely innocent! Hurrah!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

Jzo19 10-20-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost respect. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]