Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New Tysen Streib Book: Kill Everyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=427753)

Assani Fisher 11-09-2007 07:21 AM

Re: New Tysen Streib Book: Kill Everyone

[ QUOTE ]

We’ve also got a bonus chapter by Mark Vos on 6-max NLHE cash game strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems really really random.

100,504 and counting

MyTurn2Raise 11-12-2007 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100,504 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

it is random and doesn't fit with the rest of a good book

Jan 11-12-2007 09:49 AM

Re: Available now at Amazon

[ QUOTE ]
As pointed out in article 9 subsection 12, Kill Everyone is a great name. It should be the name of everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering that when I took my daughter to swim practice at a local high school and left the book on the bleacher steps, and now I have to call this school to inquire if the book has been found and will most likely have to name the TITLE of this book to have any chance of recovering it, it is not such a great name. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

smbruin22 11-12-2007 04:08 PM

when will the book be available from amazon.ca? i.e. canadian amazon......... and is it subject to delay at Amazon.com right now? thanks....

shyturtle27 11-12-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100,504 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

it is random and doesn't fit with the rest of a good book

[/ QUOTE ]

Random, but decent advice. The only horrible thing I read was about open limping 66-22 in EP, but that might just be because it wants to be geared toward absolute 6-max beginners who don't know how to play post flop at all with a dry pair.

Poker Face 11-12-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when will the book be available from amazon.ca? i.e. canadian amazon......... and is it subject to delay at Amazon.com right now? thanks....

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazon.ca just added it...probably Sunday. It's listed for a Jan. 2008 release (no specific date), but I imagine you might have to wait till Feb., before they deliver it to you. Chapters.ca is usually faster shipping out rare American books like Farha on Omaha (chapters.ca had it in stock before Amazon.ca did-I don't think Amaz. has it in stock even now), but chapters doesn't have "Kill Everyone" listed yet.

trojanrabbit 11-13-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea when it will be available in Canada. At .com there were delays since it keeps selling out. On the 3rd shipment we sent to Amazon, after they announced immediate availability it sold out in 12 hours. But it looks like they've restocked now and have it available immediately.

Tysen

jase 11-13-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there were delays since it keeps selling out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good problem to have, Tysen. Congrats...

dirty banana2007 11-13-2007 08:39 PM

Any idea when it will reach Amazon uk?

Poker Face 11-14-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any idea when it will reach Amazon uk?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I see it listed on Amazon uk for 14.21 (in strange Brit. money), but to get free shipping you have to spend more than 15. Plus, it's not in stock just like in Canada. Our money may be worth more, but we still can't buy what we want from our own countries. God bless America!