Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   WORST MOD EVER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556417)

nath 11-29-2007 05:13 PM

Re: WORST MOD EVER

[ QUOTE ]
what? sorry man, i'm not new to the site. you are horrible though, i will not contest that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a little quiz for ATFers, SAT-style. Please find the lamest part of this paragraph.

"A mod walks out of his internet forum in a melodramatic hissy fit. Almost immediately, he begins posting in all the same forums he used to under a gimmick account. He seems to have two purposes in mind: to troll good threads and attack long-time posters, while presumably wishing to remain anonymous."

*TT* 11-29-2007 05:34 PM

wry:

[ QUOTE ]

Main Entry:
2wry
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
wry·er Listen to the pronunciation of wryer \ˈrī(-ə)r\; wry·est Listen to the pronunciation of wryest \ˈrī-əst\
Date:
15th century

1: having a bent or twisted shape or condition <a wry smile>; also : turned abnormally to one side <a wry neck>2: wrongheaded 13: cleverly and often ironically or grimly humorous
— wry·ly Listen to the pronunciation of wryly \ˈrī-lē\ adverb
— wry·ness noun

[/ QUOTE ]

does being wry make Mike Haven mighty, or is he mighty because he is wry?

skunkworks 11-29-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what? sorry man, i'm not new to the site. you are horrible though, i will not contest that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a little quiz for ATFers, SAT-style. Please find the lamest part of this paragraph.

"A mod walks out of his internet forum in a melodramatic hissy fit. Almost immediately, he begins posting in all the same forums he used to under a gimmick account. He seems to have two purposes in mind: to troll good threads and attack long-time posters, while presumably wishing to remain anonymous."

[/ QUOTE ]
Regis, I'm going to go with D, and that's my final answer.

This is a double entendre btw ho ho ho

metsandfinsfan 11-29-2007 09:14 PM

i voted A

walking out of his internet forum is very ghey

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wry:

[ QUOTE ]

Main Entry:
2wry
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
wry·er Listen to the pronunciation of wryer \ˈrī(-ə)r\; wry·est Listen to the pronunciation of wryest \ˈrī-əst\
Date:
15th century

1: having a bent or twisted shape or condition <a wry smile>; also : turned abnormally to one side <a wry neck>2: wrongheaded 13: cleverly and often ironically or grimly humorous
— wry·ly Listen to the pronunciation of wryly \ˈrī-lē\ adverb
— wry·ness noun

[/ QUOTE ]

does being wry make Mike Haven mighty, or is he mighty because he is wry?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go with the middle choice.

MyTurn2Raise 11-29-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got banned by MEBenhoe for violating the sticky in sports forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread imo

fwiw, the link was deleted and dkgojackets banned for 2 weeks before either of you were touched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad way to mod imo. Just because something is in the sticky doesn't mean you need to suspend someone for a day over it. But no one has ever accused you have having good judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

it says if you violate it you will be banned. This isn't rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

React1oN 12-02-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">hai other durron's dark users</font>

[/ QUOTE ]hey

dkgojackets 12-02-2007 02:15 AM

thanks for unbanning me early whoever made that decision. I especially liked the 6 emails you sent me within 45 seconds, is that standard?

oh yeah the link takes like 5 seconds to close.

The Man Mulcahey 12-02-2007 02:41 AM

welcome back dk.

MEbenhoe 12-02-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for unbanning me early whoever made that decision. I especially liked the 6 emails you sent me within 45 seconds, is that standard?

oh yeah the link takes like 5 seconds to close.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it, but you can thank Vbulletin. We weren't supposed to have anyone temp banned going into 12/2 due to the upgrade.