Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   My Hooker Story (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332297)

Lazy Meatball 02-15-2007 10:54 AM

Re: My Hooker Story

bruiser and JC cruisin for chicks would make a great buddy film ala "Sideways." This was by far the funniest post I've read on 2+2. Danny, you need to bring a film crew to cover your next trip anywhere and do some loosely scripted but improvised comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm, only mixed with some reality scenes.

You and JC semi-watching eachother with the black hooker is the funniest thing ever.

ElSapo 02-15-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bruiser - i'm not sure if i'm paying for this or not. when i made the offer, i assumed that you wouldn't be retarded at getting hookers. you guys got super ripped off. i will think about it and let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? What is this?

cardcounter0 02-15-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
JC is wearing a pink polo shirt

[/ QUOTE ]
I stopped reading at this point.

kibble420 02-15-2007 01:06 PM

Cliffs notes-

OP goes to PUA convention to find out how to get laid without spending money; spends $1000 and doesn't get laid, then spends another $1000 for four minutes of secks.

PhatPots 02-15-2007 02:34 PM

Very funny read. I can see how JC broke their window. I would have beeeeeen so Mad. About to go on a killing Spree Mad type of Mad.

Next time, I think you should call 3 different agencies and order hookers. Then you take the hottest one, or use that to negotiate. "She will do it for $400, can you beat that? I want a price match."

Fat Black Hookers? Ewwww

btw I thought I remember Brusier saying he was Gay in another post?

Nepthu 02-15-2007 03:45 PM

I read the original post, but I didn't read the entire thread. But I have this comment that may help you in the future:

The cab drivers may get kickbacks for sending you to a certain place. They may go around in the back to collect their money after dropping you off. So they have a financial incentive to convince to go there, if you ask them for advice. Sounds like this was the case with your escapade.

DonkeyKongSr 02-15-2007 04:00 PM

Since this has yet to be explained, anybody know what the deal is with gloved massages? I've never heard of that before and I don't get the point of a gloved massage. It seems likes it would be 100x less enjoyable that way. Does it have to do with being safer for them when they jerk you off or whatever?

J.Brown 02-15-2007 04:55 PM

ok so i have heard about this bruiser character from a bunch of the usual suspects, but man oh man.

YOU RULE!

great read. your style should be imitated, but it will never be duplicated.

thanks for the read.

btw, do you hit up the strip clubs at all or generally go straight to hookerville? because i think you could have an epic story from a night or two at the rhino in the vip?

anyone up for taking bruiser to the rhino next trip to vegas?

cheers. J.

absoludicrous 02-15-2007 04:56 PM

Awkward, very awkward. Why didn't you just work a few sets while you were out on the town, and bed them?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

SackUp 02-15-2007 05:25 PM

Very funny. NIce work bruiser!

More details on teh PUA school please.