Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brag: randomly staked a guy and won $96,600 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524805)

Rupert 10-17-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Brag: randomly staked a guy and won $96,600

lol, if we were the same person I would have posted on Monday saying Brag: $138k.

nath 10-17-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, luckyjimm really is a retarded and despicable sack of [censored]. i always thought he was just pathetic, never realized he was such an ass on top

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Guys, don't you get it? He's just a lovable, down-on-his-luck scrappy guy with a heart of gold! Haven't you bought into his shtick yet? He's clearly not just another broke degen.

Dan87 10-17-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow so sick. I'd have sent you - a stranger - $55, thanked you for the loan, and been on my way. My word might be worth something, but not $100k.

I suppose I'd be worried about you hiring lawyers or getting Stars to confiscate the money, or something. I guess I'd have found out if you lived in the same country or not, first.

[/ QUOTE ]
I usually don't have a problem with people but you're an idiot. I knew you were dumb when you took a stake from me in the $11 sunday NL holdem tournament only to say upon busting with 38o or some [censored] that you don't like tournaments or NL holdem, and wanted my stake to go play pennystakes PLO.

Now I just think you are a welching POS on top of an inconsiderate douche.

jcg2005 10-17-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow so sick. I'd have sent you - a stranger - $55, thanked you for the loan, and been on my way. My word might be worth something, but not $100k.

I suppose I'd be worried about you hiring lawyers or getting Stars to confiscate the money, or something. I guess I'd have found out if you lived in the same country or not, first.

[/ QUOTE ]
I usually don't have a problem with people but you're an idiot. I knew you were dumb when you took a stake from me in the $11 sunday NL holdem tournament only to say upon busting with 38o or some [censored] that you don't like tournaments or NL holdem, and wanted my stake to go play pennystakes PLO.

Now I just think you are a welching POS on top of an inconsiderate douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Jimm ur scum. Next time u have a "spin-up" and busto it cuz u cant cash out just jump bro.

pepeman 10-17-2007 03:49 PM

This story should make the news or something, props to hojo for winning and being a man of his word

TheJubilantMale 10-17-2007 03:49 PM

screenshot of transfer?

psyduck 10-17-2007 03:53 PM

LuckyJimm is a despicable piece of [censored]

AntonHeat 10-17-2007 03:55 PM

crazy brag grats to both

Daddy Warbucks 10-17-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet

that's so cool that he paid...A+ for him
he should get a custom undertitle or something sayind, "most trusted 2+2'er" or something like that

[/ QUOTE ]

would be huge drama if after a few months with this title scammed a bunch of people out of $100k+.. I'm just saying..

[/ QUOTE ]

if a 100k scam is at his fingertips and he doesn't take it, how much would tempt him? potential 100k+ scams dont come around all that often..

make title something like "my word is worth $100k"

[/ QUOTE ]

UNLESS he's an evil scamming genius, and did it because he KNEW we'd say this, and now it looks like he has reputability! It's just too perfect for my liking.

tufat23 10-17-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet

that's so cool that he paid...A+ for him
he should get a custom undertitle or something sayind, "most trusted 2+2'er" or something like that

[/ QUOTE ]

would be huge drama if after a few months with this title scammed a bunch of people out of $100k+.. I'm just saying..

[/ QUOTE ]

if a 100k scam is at his fingertips and he doesn't take it, how much would tempt him? potential 100k+ scams dont come around all that often..

make title something like "my word is worth $100k"

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be pretty sick if Hojo and OP were the same person tho wouldn't it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (...just playing devils advocate :P)

[/ QUOTE ]

I can very definitely confirm this is not true.