Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL LOW CONTENT THREAD v.1**** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=184403)

guilt_trip 09-22-2006 09:06 PM

Re: ****OFFICIAL LOW CONTENT THREAD v.1****

People tend to get upset when you push on draws, but when they call you down with a flush draw and hit it then they did good

m:if there was more, I wouldn't have won

Best comment ever!

iron81 10-02-2006 09:25 PM

Hey guys. I was recently made a mod of the politics forum and I wanted to say thanks for introducing me to 2+2. I was originally drawn to 2+2 because I was playing PLO at the time and I couldn't get enough PLO discussion on RGP. I made my first 2+2 post here about a 5/10 PLO game in Chicago that I played in.

Although it turned out that I sucked at poker and I'm now playing PLO 50, I'm happy I found this community. Thanks guys for introducing me to 2+2 and not flaming me enough to make me leave. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

beset 10-02-2006 10:32 PM

Thanks for participating iron and good luck in politics.

bugstud 10-03-2006 04:12 PM

100% vpip is owning me on 3/6 plo right now

blopp 10-10-2006 12:33 AM

Are plo party regulars ramitjamit and AKQ78 2+2ers? They are nitty but good..

- B

Troll_Inc 10-13-2006 05:42 PM

With Bushman signing the Port Defense Bill, I feel much safer now and able to go back to some of my hobbies...like playing poker on the internet. Therefore, I'm taking full advantage of the Full Tilt Bonus and buying for the full amount.

1. I'm going to play according to my bankroll, The_Rempel style.

2. I'm only going to play good hands, no garbage.

3. I'm going to raise always when I have position and a premium hand.

4. No coinflips, except to play defense.

5. No chat.

6. I'm going to play with 2+2 PLO looking over my shoulder...meaning I would never play a hand I would be embarrassed to post here.

7. I'm going to keep studying the game.

KingDan 10-13-2006 09:58 PM

I'll be playing a fair amount of 5/10 PLO on stars, which of you will/am I playing with?

Anybody wants to talk about stuff over aim, send me a pm.

CrushinFelt 10-14-2006 07:05 PM

OK, so I want to open an account with Stars. Anyone want to point me towards any rakeback/bonuses/refer a friend? (Do they do refer-a-friend type things?) Thanks

KingDan 10-15-2006 06:21 PM

Crushin,

I don't think they have any of that... they have a sort of built in rakeback system via their fpp system.

Does anyone datamine or at least have a decent database for 5/10+? Curious to see how some of the regulars do.

beset 10-15-2006 09:52 PM

correct there is no rakeback on stars.

but if you play enough hands to reach the supernova VIP level it is practically as good as 25% rakeback. You can just buy stuff and flip it on Ebay (monitors, etc), or buy amazon.com gift cards and sell them, give them away, buy groceries, etc.