Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Absolute Does Not Respond to Two Plus Two’s Fraud Investigation Offer (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540050)

crashjr 11-09-2007 12:20 AM

Re: Absolute Does Not Respond to Two Plus Two’s Fraud Investigation O

I'd hate to be the Greenberg Traurig associate sitting in his office monitoring this board at 7:30 pm. Thankless job.

Mason Malmuth 11-09-2007 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ummmmmmm. Did a bunch of posts just disappear or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. They contained information that I am not sure should be released at this time. We plan to address this tomorrow (Friday) or shortly after that.

Best wishes,
Mason

DrewOnTilt 11-09-2007 12:41 AM

Re: Absolute Does Not Respond to Two Plus Two’s Fraud Investiga

[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. Read the damn post. It will take you five minutes.

snowbank 11-09-2007 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I assure you that a) Two Plus Two Publishing LLC has not and will not stand to profit from any investigation of Absolute Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

David posted something in NVG a few weeks ago saying that he would want $200k for doing this, and maybe 2+2 would do it for less if someone else from 2+2 did it. He said something along the lines of that 2+2 would want to profit from it, because time is valuable. The post was quickly deleted from nvg.

Mason Malmuth 11-09-2007 05:20 AM

When David made that post he was not speaking for Two Plus Two in any way.

MM

MoeJ 11-09-2007 08:23 AM

Um... why should absolute pay money for yet another set of auditors that a group of dudes who are out for blood hired? I wouldn't let some random bunch of yahoos into my company's britches, even if I sold tea cozies. Sorry, the idea that absolute pays 2+2, who pays the auditors that 2+2 hired and SWEAR are great, honest injun', just sounds incestuous.

jman220 11-09-2007 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Um... why should absolute pay money for yet another set of auditors that a group of dudes who are out for blood hired? I wouldn't let some random bunch of yahoos into my company's britches, even if I sold tea cozies. Sorry, the idea that absolute pays 2+2, who pays the auditors that 2+2 hired and SWEAR are great, honest injun', just sounds incestuous.

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ, that you?

MoeJ 11-09-2007 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AJ, that you?

[/ QUOTE ]

*shrug* Whatever, man... I just think it sounds weird and shady, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Cruzincat 11-09-2007 12:45 PM

This thread should be at the top of every forum at 2+2, so everybody can catch up. A lot of people still have no idea that anything is going on at AP at all.

mntbikr15 11-09-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread should be at the top of every forum at 2+2, so everybody can catch up. A lot of people still have no idea that anything is going on at AP at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT