Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

Slim Pickens 11-14-2007 06:41 PM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
WTF are you still living in the dorms at 21? Get a party house, dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good idea. College dormitories are a dinosaur from an age when college was supposed to be a way for wealthy kids to avoid real life between when their parents couldn't stand them anymore and when they knocked someone up/got knocked up and had to get married. They needed somewhere to sequester their precious babies so they didn't intermingle with the vulgar population. Unless that's your goal, live in a damn house or apartment like a normal person.

pifhluk 11-14-2007 06:43 PM

Does anyone else feel that when youre running good you should keep playing? or is that just crazy talk?

Slim Pickens 11-14-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a dorm, its an apartment building, but its technically on campus

also, i spent a year in Israel before college so I'm old

and fwiw, i think this may be our last year (or atleast some of us) in the apartment, HOUSE BABY!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's on campus. We're all calling it a "dorm" because there's no functional difference between whatever it is you live in and whatever we all lived in our freshmen years of college. Just because you don't have to share a bathroom with 20 other people like I did doesn't make you better than me.

J-P 11-14-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else feel that when youre running good you should keep playing? or is that just crazy talk?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i always feel this way but sadly i always quit early when running good.

pifhluk 11-14-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i always feel this way but sadly i always quit early when running good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im like damn I am running good and its been so long I should keep playing but then I think what if it runs out. I want to bask in my glory for at least one day.

I also leave the lobby open when I am done playing after running well hoping that the run goodness stays when I start again later.

ManChild 11-14-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and fwiw, i think this may be our last year (or atleast some of us) in the apartment, HOUSE BABY!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's on campus. We're all calling it a "dorm" because there's no functional difference between whatever it is you live in and whatever we all lived in our freshmen years of college. Just because you don't have to share a bathroom with 20 other people like I did doesn't make you better than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a kitchen, a living room, and 2 bathrooms for 4 people, its very different then a dorm, and we are indeed better than you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jgunnip 11-14-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a kitchen, a living room, and 2 bathrooms for 4 people, its very different then a dorm, and we are indeed better than you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] it them, have the damn party!

BHokie1 11-14-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stole more things from frat parties than I can count, including a few empty kegs. Never got the holy grail though - a full keg. Got busted trying a couple times. Not sure why we weren't killed. We only tried it with the pussy frats.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is awesome. my freshman year my and some friends were raiding some frats kitchen and stole an $80 cheese cake

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and some buds stole a pole-vault pit from a high school about a quarter-mile from our house. This thing was 8 x 4 x 3 and weighed god knows how much. It took 6 of us, getting over a fence, a busy street, and into our house where we proceeded to do back flips and stuff from our 2nd story loft. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends of mine stole a slide off a playset in somebodies back yard, put it between the lofts to slide down in the mornings. Plus some oil - half naked girls sliding down it - it was a lot of fun.

At the end of the school year - they took the slide back and re-attached it.

I've always pictured some guy sipping coffee one morning looking out back and saying - "WTF - the slide is back".

P.S. FYI -Bottles of liquor are easier to sneak out of frats than Kegs.

suzzer99 11-14-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. FYI -Bottles of liquor are easier to sneak out of frats than Kegs.

[/ QUOTE ]

And bars.

DevinLake 11-14-2007 07:38 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6162/todayft9.jpg