Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

EC10 11-09-2007 04:56 PM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

agilitybob sighting: he sat with $646.80 at 10/20 vs me, lost it in 5 hands, quit

jsnipes28 11-09-2007 05:08 PM

aejones works as an escrow for me. would you be interested in doing like 10k hands instead of 20? i have a fuckton of work in my senior sem and some other classes and theres no way i can average more than 2 hours a day playing u...and i dont really want to be grudging for 3 weeks.

since i guess there would be more variance/luck we could reduce the escrow to 5k or something if u wanted as well if we decide to play less hands

jsnipes28 11-09-2007 05:09 PM

im sure i could get KRANTZ or someone like that to escrow as well if ur comfortable with that

AceCR9 11-09-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agilitybob sighting: he sat with $646.80 at 10/20 vs me, lost it in 5 hands, quit

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], thanks for reminding me to search for him everytime I log onto FTP.

ddubois 11-09-2007 06:02 PM

Is it possible to slowplay AA in raised pots and not get out-flopped?

ddubois 11-09-2007 06:09 PM

Since coming out of "retirement", I've lost another dozen buyins... almost 8k if you count the money dubiously spent on coaching.

Irish Mafia 11-09-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since coming out of "retirement", I've lost another dozen buyins... almost 8k if you count the money dubiously spent on coaching.

[/ QUOTE ]

who coached you?

apestyles 11-09-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if you want to play we can work something out, if not, that's fine. i can't really bitch about your play when i played a hand terribly, but i definitely think i saw a few major leaks, and the multi-accounting was just a jab at how mtt's seem to be filled with cheating, idk anything about you specifically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, my goal in cash games isn't to play winning regulars hu for a ton of hands. I am sure I have leaks, perhaps alot of them - I honestly was semi-intoxicated at the time and had been playign since 8e the day before (2p2er Nath was at my house at the time) - so I was definetly not thinking clearly and playing overagro. At the same time, even sober I am constantly adjusting/readjusting to players and do wierd [censored]/play wierd lines a small percent of the time if I know I'm going to be playing someone for a while - making assumptions about my overall play based on a couple of hands is probably not the smartest idea. Right now I'm experimenting with my 2 barrel/3 barrel frequencies and c/ring etc on certain boards so yea, occasionally I'm going to do things that aren't optimal. If I get out of line its usually on the aggressive side not bad calls...

Oh, and my 3 barrel bluff off 300bbs on A high board w/ no scare cards frequency isnt high enough to make a top pair call very profitable snipes ;-).

ddubois 11-09-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who coached you?

[/ QUOTE ]
I took a couple hours of sweat with Parlay Slow, and went to Bobbo Camp for three days.

apestyles 11-09-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aejones works as an escrow for me. would you be interested in doing like 10k hands instead of 20? i have a fuckton of work in my senior sem and some other classes and theres no way i can average more than 2 hours a day playing u...and i dont really want to be grudging for 3 weeks.

since i guess there would be more variance/luck we could reduce the escrow to 5k or something if u wanted as well if we decide to play less hands

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, the more I think about it the less I like the idea of playing a ton of hands vs. a regular whether I think ur exploitable or not. Game selection ftw. How about 10k hands, 5k bet? Going out now for the night... will check tomorrow.