Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [cheese] thread: SEPT #2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501705)

CanuckEh 09-23-2007 04:16 AM

Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: SEPT #2

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, so with all those beats and the fact that I'm making the second best hand at every table and getting ZERO action when I flop the nuts for the most part how do you not go into a ridiculous losing downswing this weekend?

Even if I were playing 100% perfect (and I'm playing close to it) I don't see any conceivable way I could even be close to even when I have to make up all these hands in earnings and the fact that I am like 6 for 25 on important coinflips.

Toss in the fact that I'm missing practically every draw and I don't see how I can win.

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators - I've been playing 200nl online for 3 years and have never had a downswing bigger than 11 buy ins. This is over more than 750k hands. Maybe you should ask yourself if you suck a lot more than the rest of us do.

chiTown22 09-23-2007 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, so with all those beats and the fact that I'm making the second best hand at every table and getting ZERO action when I flop the nuts for the most part how do you not go into a ridiculous losing downswing this weekend?

Even if I were playing 100% perfect (and I'm playing close to it) I don't see any conceivable way I could even be close to even when I have to make up all these hands in earnings and the fact that I am like 6 for 25 on important coinflips.

Toss in the fact that I'm missing practically every draw and I don't see how I can win.

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators - I've been playing 200nl online for 3 years and have never had a downswing bigger than 11 buy ins. This is over more than 750k hands. Maybe you should ask yourself if you suck a lot more than the rest of us do.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's pretty impressive. I would have expected at least one large downswing. What is your largest break even run?

Pat Southern 09-23-2007 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FGators - I've been playing 200nl online for 3 years . This is over more than 750k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Move up?

carrotsnake 09-23-2007 04:22 AM

thats not really a brag imo, but whatever. Fgators, my challenge still stands, and I suck nowadays

Worm75 09-23-2007 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats not really a brag imo, but whatever. Fgators, my challenge still stands, and I suck nowadays

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] carrotsnake

chiTown22 09-23-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe not a brag, but still some pretty impressive math.

goofyballer 09-23-2007 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it happens to everyone, just shut up already

[/ QUOTE ]

Those beats happen to everyone day in and day out?

Interesting.

Why do people play?

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell us Gators, why do you play?

[ QUOTE ]
Umm Im looking at the hand history and I actually had 87 hearts so I don't know why you are changing your hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did he change the HH since you didn't show your hand? Or are you suggesting he changed your chat?

New from FGators: The bluff fold, wherein you fold air while chatting to your opponent that you have a monster hand!

I haven't checked BBV yet to see if you responded to my post there, but my offer to coach you stands FG.

carrotsnake 09-23-2007 04:41 AM

goofy, if fgators had 78hh, what could pat have ???

goofyballer 09-23-2007 04:47 AM

reading comprehension ftl

Pat Southern 09-23-2007 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

POKERSTARS GAME #12217569485 : HOLD'EM NO LIMIT http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9...orsliesmi0.png

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
goofy, if fgators had 78hh, what could pat have ???

[/ QUOTE ]

A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], or even A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]?