Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

jsnipes28 11-09-2007 03:23 PM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

how many hands/hr is 2 tabling hu?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 400h/hr at FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

so this is 50 hours of playing...

EC10 11-09-2007 03:25 PM

rofl @ FWF, krantz, raptor, genius, jman, "bigwinner02" and stinger sitting on like 15 empty 300/600 tables waiting for tie53 while he 2 tables "trex313" (anyone know who that is?)

apestyles 11-09-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bah, I've been averaging 80-100k a month in mtts,

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely your true winrate

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, considering I spend around 70-100k in buy ins/month (as a guess), it is not very far off of my true winrate since I have around an 80-100 long term roi. I put in sweatshop hours.

HoosierAlum 11-09-2007 03:27 PM

Ya idk why Stinger left when Tie only had 14k left...he was obvio going to rebuy/deposit when he went busto.

Pasterbator 11-09-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

how many hands/hr is 2 tabling hu?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 400h/hr at FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

so this is 50 hours of playing...

[/ QUOTE ]

...i dont get 200hands/hr/table... i get close to 150.

If you're 2 tabling, dont commit to more than 10k hands. Thats a fuckton of hours and you will get bored of the grind.

apestyles 11-09-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apestyles-

im glad you cant play till monday cuz i cant really either due to homecoming and all of those shenanigans.

how many hands/hr is 2 tabling hu? how long should 20k hands take

2 tabling is fine. is the sidebet a sidebet for whoever finishes +, or is it an escrow to ensure 20k hands are played?

i do not know any of those players in the sense that i recognize all of their names but dont talk to any of them on aim or anything, but i assume they are reputable. theres plenty of msnl/hsnl guys who i would trust as well, but as long as u get one of those guys to post here or something that they will be the escrow i am fine with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be 10k added to whoever is +, we could do it just to insure 20k hands played if you'd like. I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day but I'll give one of those players a call. I know Tyranork pretty well and I know he posts here... Send me a pm of other reputable players and we'll figure it out.

HoosierAlum 11-09-2007 03:32 PM

Paging 'easycall' for grudge match logistical questions...

deeeeej 11-09-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rofl @ FWF, krantz, raptor, genius, jman, "bigwinner02" and stinger sitting on like 15 empty 300/600 tables waiting for tie53 while he 2 tables "trex313" (anyone know who that is?)

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/931...bigfishlt1.jpg

Ship Ship McGipp 11-09-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
apestyles-

im glad you cant play till monday cuz i cant really either due to homecoming and all of those shenanigans.

how many hands/hr is 2 tabling hu? how long should 20k hands take

2 tabling is fine. is the sidebet a sidebet for whoever finishes +, or is it an escrow to ensure 20k hands are played?

i do not know any of those players in the sense that i recognize all of their names but dont talk to any of them on aim or anything, but i assume they are reputable. theres plenty of msnl/hsnl guys who i would trust as well, but as long as u get one of those guys to post here or something that they will be the escrow i am fine with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be 10k added to whoever is +, we could do it just to insure 20k hands played if you'd like. I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day but I'll give one of those players a call. I know Tyranork pretty well and I know he posts here... Send me a pm of other reputable players and we'll figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll escrow for you guys

Jeffmet3 11-09-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok snipes, my girlfriend is in town until sunday but I'd be willing to play you 3-4 hours a day on 2 tables starting monday... I won't do more than 2 tables of hu at a time, I am not experienced enough at deepstacked hu to play more. Bah, I've been averaging 80-100k a month in mtts, why am I getting in a break even, dickswinging sidebet? Ego, obv... Also, I like competition and think I'm a little better at hu than you think I am - I troll this forum alot and know your game a little better than you know mine. We should do some sort of 2+2 location change for the loser but I'm not creative or awake enough to come up with anything insulting enough. As far as a sidebet goes, we can do an escrow to someone we both trust - do you know daut99, mig.com, thorladen, menlo, or nazgul? I'm sure we can find someone we both are friendly with. I'd put max 10k on it since I doubt I realistically have a huge edge if any.

Jeff, I wasn't really talking to you in my original post and regret mentioning you since you were not rude in the first place. However, I don't appreciate the shot at my integrity and actually consider that more insulting than jsnipes crying in the first place - I've been around for a while and I'd like to think my word is good in the poker community. I would never do anything shady like let someone else play.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you want to play we can work something out, if not, that's fine. i can't really bitch about your play when i played a hand terribly, but i definitely think i saw a few major leaks, and the multi-accounting was just a jab at how mtt's seem to be filled with cheating, idk anything about you specifically.

if we play though, i would definitely want it to be more than 2 tables, cause i like to be playing at least 3 or 4 heads up and some 6-max because i can't really ever commit more than 2 or 3 hours a day to poker