Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335253)

soah 02-21-2007 03:33 PM

Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- The Scotthoward wagon was crazy - it just took off from nowhere. The three wagons last night were Antidan/Neil/StephenH before Scotts wagon took off. I think Antidan is a villager so I think it is very likely that at least one of Neil/Stephen is a wolf and quite possible that they are both wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wrote this yesterday and I still believe it. If we lynch someone other than Stephen or Neil today I am not going to be happy. I really don't understand why everyone is clearing Neil today.

Vote Neil

[/ QUOTE ]

wait you think that scott was lynched to save all of stephen, neil, and dan? roflcopter. in order for the wolves to get a villager lynched, they had to start from scratch? couldn't just pile on someone that already had votes? and they'd rather do that then just throw one wolf under the bus to "clear" a bunch of themselves?

soah 02-21-2007 03:37 PM

jeremy

I'm guaging interest here

LuckayLuck 02-21-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wait you think that scott was lynched to save all of stephen, neil, and dan? roflcopter.

[/ QUOTE ]
not neil, not stephen today
probably chuckles, but I'm a sucker for silenceaments [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
BUT WAIT
WOLVES KNOW WE'RE SUCKERS FOR SILENCEAMENTS
CHUCKLES

antidan444 02-21-2007 03:39 PM

I would be just fine with a jeremy lynch.

soah 02-21-2007 03:39 PM

I'm on the same page as luckay with this. I can't see why chuckles would be silenced unless he is a wolf -- to frame him??? why frame him when he's already gonna get lynched soon anyway???

HerbieGRD 02-21-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- The Scotthoward wagon was crazy - it just took off from nowhere. The three wagons last night were Antidan/Neil/StephenH before Scotts wagon took off. I think Antidan is a villager so I think it is very likely that at least one of Neil/Stephen is a wolf and quite possible that they are both wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wrote this yesterday and I still believe it. If we lynch someone other than Stephen or Neil today I am not going to be happy. I really don't understand why everyone is clearing Neil today.

Vote Neil

[/ QUOTE ]

wait you think that scott was lynched to save all of stephen, neil, and dan? roflcopter. in order for the wolves to get a villager lynched, they had to start from scratch? couldn't just pile on someone that already had votes? and they'd rather do that then just throw one wolf under the bus to "clear" a bunch of themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not saying that as I am very convinced that Dan is a villager. What I am trying to say is that it seems unlikely to me that a new bandwagon took off out of nowhere if all three of the leading bandwagons at the time were villagers.

Zurvan 02-21-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm on the same page as luckay with this. I can't see why chuckles would be silenced unless he is a wolf -- to frame him??? why frame him when he's already gonna get lynched soon anyway???

[/ QUOTE ]

Why were you silenced?

kyro 02-21-2007 03:42 PM

Theory:

Stephen and kbar are both wolves.

Ship.

soah 02-21-2007 03:42 PM

the wolves obviously fear me =p

LuckayLuck 02-21-2007 03:43 PM

kyro:
please don't forget the dead-air-dead-villagair tell