Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

Tking4unc 08-14-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

Moving along, Im still trying to move cash from STars to FT and I will indeed have no problem transferring first to a poster who is respected, please just PM me

Minn_pokerplyr 08-14-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Bobo is saying why would you contact me if you didnt trust me enough to do the transfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it was stupid. There was a slim chance you would send first, my fears would be eased and all would go fine.

cardman 08-14-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not trying to falsely accuse anyone and he might just honestly be worried about doing the transfer thing but, Minn_pokerplyr im'd me and asked if I could move money for him... I told him since he had registered yesterday there was no way Id trasfer any amount of money to him first and he said he wasn't interested in doing the transfer. I asked him to sit on Full Tilt with his balance and he went away on aim... the screen name he used was: *********. And again not saying he is a scammer and i doubt anyone would transfer first to a guy who registered so recently and with so few posts but be weary of this guy as he wouldnt sit with his balance

[/ QUOTE ]

You know this follows the pattern of SO MANY scammers that even if you are wrong, I can definitely understand your wariness.

Tking4unc 08-14-2007 09:15 PM

I got jacked for a hundo about a month ago... so my guards incredibly up as is... but I did feel like I should post it on here just in case. If Minn is legit then I apologize hardcore and honestly point blame at all the scammers who lurk on this thread

skoal2k4 08-14-2007 09:25 PM

Just had a successful transfer with Suited76. To date, I've had successful transfers with cneely, bedsheets, and Suited76 without issues

Tking4unc 08-14-2007 09:29 PM

I sent you a PM but lemme know if you can help me move some dough to Ft from Stars Skoal

Suited76 08-14-2007 09:30 PM

Just traded $200 with skoal2k4 with no problems. Very much appreciated.

LetsGetItOn 08-14-2007 10:03 PM

Looking to do a quick trade from stars to tilt. $41.40 at stars for $40 at tilt. Had like 4-5 succesful trades in this thread already PM me.

CCx 08-14-2007 10:31 PM

Successful trade with TeddyFBI - thank you.

TheScientist 08-14-2007 10:37 PM

Is there anyone out there who could trade me the Prima money I need? (vig considered if you have a reputation).