Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335253)

antidan444 02-21-2007 03:05 PM

Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
Do you see that I was trying to make forget this post because IT ONLY SERVE WOLVES' PURPOSES ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt that SEVEN wolves are ALL going to fail to notice your stephen peek as wolf.

We're just gonna have to disagree about each other's motives.

durron597 02-21-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW I have voted antidan not Stephen...

[/ QUOTE ]

grrrrr

Nicholasp27 02-21-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if u have now peeked a good and an evil, then u are not naive/paranoid...in fact, u are likely a useful seer!

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you peeked econo night one or stephen night two, in which case you could be anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u mean?

Neil S 02-21-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if u have now peeked a good and an evil, then u are not naive/paranoid...in fact, u are likely a useful seer!

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you peeked econo night one or stephen night two, in which case you could be anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u mean?

[/ QUOTE ]Read the rules regarding wolf powers. The wolves are trying to deny us useful peeks, so they killed likely unpeeked people and probably messed with peeks of likely peeked people.

Zurvan 02-21-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u mean?

[/ QUOTE ]Read the rules regarding wolf powers. The wolves are trying to deny us useful peeks, so they killed likely unpeeked people and probably messed with peeks of likely peeked people.

[/ QUOTE ]

They can only mess with one person's peek, maybe one person per wolf.

THey would have to say "If neil peeks zurvan, it comes back wolf". It's why we can't do a massive "let's all peek y and lynch him tomorrow" plan.

Nicholasp27 02-21-2007 03:12 PM

right

they would have to correctly choose a person and who they actually peeked...

so yes, this should be added to your odds along with the 7/27 or whatever for not being useful, but you still have good shot at being useful if u get good and evil returned from durron during the game

Neil S 02-21-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THey would have to say "If neil peeks zurvan, it comes back wolf". It's why we can't do a massive "let's all peek y and lynch him tomorrow" plan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, so any one given peek is likely 'accurate' to your type. However, for Nich to come and tell EVERYONE that they're probably a useful seer, given they saw good and evil, without a qualifier for having peeked an 'obvious' peek, is just wrong.

Too eager to find an opening to use some probability math, I think, heh.

HerbieGRD 02-21-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- The Scotthoward wagon was crazy - it just took off from nowhere. The three wagons last night were Antidan/Neil/StephenH before Scotts wagon took off. I think Antidan is a villager so I think it is very likely that at least one of Neil/Stephen is a wolf and quite possible that they are both wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wrote this yesterday and I still believe it. If we lynch someone other than Stephen or Neil today I am not going to be happy. I really don't understand why everyone is clearing Neil today.

Vote Neil

antidan444 02-21-2007 03:27 PM

Happy, JJ and Bram can posts their thoughts at any time now.

HerbieGRD 02-21-2007 03:32 PM

Also - I don't think we should lynch Chuckles today. I do think he has been wolfy and should be considered tomorrow but I refuse to vote to lynch a silenced player in this game unless there is a REALLY compelling reason to do so.