Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255811)

nanochip 10-08-2007 12:40 PM

Re: how does this software work with 12 games

[ QUOTE ]
What he said....

"feature request/idea:"

"I would like to see a player's "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in their Stack Tooltip. I would also like to display my "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in the Stack Overlay. I assume, as you can read both the pot size and stack size, that this would be possible? This stat would be useful for planning bet sizes among other things."

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your feature suggestion! Unfortunately I only have access to the "pot" value when it is your turn to act. And then the value can be unreliable if a player is all in. I'll take a look at it and see if I can provide some useful stats in this situation.
nano

pokerman777 10-08-2007 01:18 PM

Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'll add it back in... but it will have to used with caution because it was sometimes closing an active table at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]
its' true , what's problem to repair this feature ?

Xanderz 10-08-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'll add it back in... but it will have to used with caution because it was sometimes closing an active table at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm not sure how you are closing the windows, but if you use Send !{F4} (ALT+F4) directly to the window, it should close it even if it isn't active.

Send, !{F4}, ahk_id %id%

where id is the id of the window, or just

Send, !{F4}

if the last found window is the window you want to close.

nanochip 10-08-2007 03:10 PM

New Version 1.51 10/8/07

1. Changed the way Nano Notes are opened, so that they will open if the table is at the right edge of your monitor.
2. Added back the "Auto-Close SnG and Tournament Lobbies" feature. This feature is Experimental to see if it now works correctly. Use with caution! In previous versions it would sometimes close a table too. I've added some additional code to try to prevent this, but it has not been tested enough to verify if it is working correctly.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.

Bishop22 10-08-2007 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.51 10/8/07

1. Changed the way Nano Notes are opened, so that they will open if the table is at the right edge of your monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Much appreciated, and I will test the SNG opener. My only concern is that I am addicted to the convenience of this program and now I am unwilling to play on Stars. I agree with you not adding support for Stars, the program is easily worth $25 for FT only. The Stars program should be independent, but if you are not interested in developing it, why hasn't someone else stepped up?...WE NEED STARS SHORTCUTS. I would think it would easily sell 2x what FTS has sold.

Stars is such a pain in the ass to control with AHK for an amateur programmer like myself. I can't even click the fold/call/raise buttons with 100% reliability, it took me 25 lines of code for each button just to get like 95% reliablility. I got $25 burning a hole in my pocket...gogogogog.

fozzy71 10-08-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Stars is such a pain in the ass to multi-table, even with a couple default AHK scripts. I also got $25 burning a hole in my pocket...gogogogog.

[/ QUOTE ]

_dave_ 10-08-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't even click the fold/call/raise buttons with 100% reliability, it took me 25 lines of code for each button just to get like 95% reliablility

[/ QUOTE ]

Bishop22, use BetPot for this. Add

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
f::Fold(getid())
c::Call(getid())
r::Raise(getid())
</pre><hr />

if you wanted to use, F, C, R keys - edit as required.

Seriously, what Stars shortcuts are you people wanting? I expect you have not discovered them yet - or if not, I'll make then for you no worries.

kidpokeher 10-08-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My only concern is that I am addicted to the convenience of this program and now I am unwilling to play on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind briefly listing the functions you use? Maybe there are some things I didn't realize it can do.

Bishop22 10-08-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bishop22, use BetPot for this. Add

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
f::Fold(getid())
c::Call(getid())
r::Raise(getid())
</pre><hr />

if you wanted to use, F, C, R keys - edit as required.

Seriously, what Stars shortcuts are you people wanting? I expect you have not discovered them yet - or if not, I'll make then for you no worries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply Dave, my plan was to use Betpot but the documentation was down the last few times I checked overcards. I guess you are right that the scripts are out there to do almost everything FTS does but I would still prefer one piece of software so I could change options via a GUI. Basically I need the software to:

BB and M overlays - most important and I don't think it's out there yet, I need to know my stack size in BBs at a glance

Close annoying popups - WinGuard but I'd have to collect all the window data - does anyone have a config file with the Stars windows, especially those related to SNGSs?

Open and close SNGs - I think there is a SNG opener now but I don't think it is customizable as FTS.

Buyin and rebuy to cash games - I think that program is out there.

deal me in/out - no idea if that is out there

Close tourny lobbies - easy enough and probably out there

Auto timebank - I think there's a script

note functionality - nano notes etc

as you can see this amounts to a ton of scripts, many of which aren't as reliable or supported as well as FTS. One program with a GUI and that is well supported is easily worth $25. Sorry for hijack Nano.

Bishop22 10-08-2007 09:41 PM

@nano

auto-opener appears to be working fine

auto close lobbies is still closing tables

nano notes adjustment is not working, pop-up box is now opening to the left but mouseclick is still trying to click to the right