Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513515)

Heisenb3rg 10-28-2007 10:27 PM

Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October!

idea 1 = in position

idea 2 = both

Oink 10-28-2007 10:34 PM

Nice random rambling Heis!

Stox is a 3-betting nit btw. His 50% to 3-bet is way to conservative and those parts of his book could have been written better. IMO they should have discussed

- Positions effect on IO.
- Postflop dynamics. I.e how does a 3-bet affect villains postflop play
- Players behind us.

yourface 10-28-2007 10:34 PM

siiiick run at the 60 game trypta!

Oink 10-28-2007 10:36 PM

Ya nice Trypta.

Clearly sustainable [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tryptamean 10-28-2007 11:35 PM

ty, it was pretty rad, I shot up about 6k in the 30/60 in about 300 hands tonight. nice to see a heater every once in a while

sethypooh21 10-29-2007 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ty, it was pretty rad, I shot up about 6k in the 30/60 in about 300 hands tonight. nice to see a heater every once in a while

[/ QUOTE ]

Hotter, trypta or Bosox?

SHIPIT!!!!

MitchL 10-29-2007 02:23 AM

I have had a super swingy weekend. Last night I took a shot at a juicy 15/30 fr game and got into a monster pot where I turned a set got to 3bet it only to be rivered by a gutshot that called 3 cold on the turn. I puked and moved back down. Then today I played like 6hrs dropped a hundred bets then got it back then dropped 100 again and then moved up and somehow got it back. Moral of the story? Limit hold'em is for masochists.

Leader 10-29-2007 02:41 AM

So...

The discussion after every Pats game is did they run up the score or not...A-rod tells the yanks where to put their 230mil extension...Now the yanks are going to hire Giradi to replace Torrie lol...and, oh yeah, Sox are world champs. Not a bad time in Boston sports, not bad at all.

thepizzlefosho 10-29-2007 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So...

The discussion after every Pats game is did they run up the score or not...A-rod tells the yanks where to put their 230mil extension...Now the yanks are going to hire Giradi to replace Torrie lol...and, oh yeah, Sox are world champs. Not a bad time in Boston sports, not bad at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

looking forward to the parade when the sox come back in a day or so. The festivities outside of fenway (I live two blocks from the park on brookline ave) were pretty lousy since the cops showed up with full riot gear, the k-9 unit, and a bunch of horses. We wouldn't want to have any fun after winning a world series.

If I had needed to leave my apartment tonight I couldn't have even gotten out since they barricaded in my block. nice.

but who cares, because the sox won and good times were had [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sethypooh21 10-29-2007 04:15 AM

I'll be in Boston for opening day next year...Book it, family tradition!