Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Stars Regs Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477553)

dazraf69 11-02-2007 12:36 AM

Re: god damn cheating pokertracker users

General thoughts on PS 6-max 100NL tables? Been out of the scene for a while and looking for somewhere to play. Thanks for any thoughts.

cakewalk 11-02-2007 01:45 AM

i hate narbet so much

KLJ 11-06-2007 11:50 PM

is it just me or is the quality of pokerstars regs getting worse, except for the fact that there's now about 5 per table?

MadScientist 11-07-2007 06:07 AM

Re: Stars Regs Thread

Agree with the consensus on best regs. Why hasn't Fgators been playing more? Has he switched to limit to get Elite?
MadSkillz609 is very good. I won't sit at any of his tables.
What is the best time of day to play lately?

GtrHtr 11-07-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
General thoughts on PS 6-max 100NL tables? Been out of the scene for a while and looking for somewhere to play. Thanks for any thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone on stars 100nl sucks imo, including me but thats just metagame stuff, I'm really v good. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

DLG 11-07-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone on stars 100nl sucks imo, including me but thats just metagame stuff, I'm really v good. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only encountered one player (DivisnByZero) that has been able to adjust properly to my game and that was last night. Or maybe he just ran sick hot in the right spots. And that's over 25k hands. So I'd say very soft.

DLG 11-07-2007 02:58 PM

Oh yeah and sat in with Isura today (he was making a video). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GtrHtr 11-07-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only encountered one player (DivisnByZero) that has been able to adjust properly to my game and that was last night. Or maybe he just ran sick hot in the right spots. And that's over 25k hands. So I'd say very soft.

[/ QUOTE ]

DivisnByZero is a nit. He didn't adjust to me stealing his blinds all night last night very well.

DLG 11-07-2007 03:29 PM

Mmh probably just ran hot then. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blah-blah-blah 11-07-2007 05:47 PM

Re: Stars Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Agree with the consensus on best regs. Why hasn't Fgators been playing more? Has he switched to limit to get Elite?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's been playing 400NL.