Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378830)

dmk 04-19-2007 10:44 AM

Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

tfg

since i'm king, can we just call it night and have a 2nd day today?

Nez477 04-19-2007 11:03 AM

I'm really embarrased about my play this game.

I would go after VR today if Dustin hadn't told me not too. But I'd probably be wrong about her too anyway.

I really have no clue what direction to go in. I'm going to be pissed when the wolves are TheBram, TFG, FCBL, and Rich or something like that.

I need Jeremy and Stephen's help today.

VR,

I think I want to be your friend again. Not saying we weren't before, but ya, I guess maybe I'll listen to you for a while instead of thinking you are a wolf.

I'm going to be less active and follow advice of others more.

But I'm pretty sure I want to lynch Herbie today. That's all I'm sure of. See Shorty-Soah interaction in ST3. Also see like 75% of Herbie's posts. Plus I told Dustin I'd do it if he turned up vilalger.

But I'm still really weirded out why he waited until 9:20 when like 4 people were around to claim. If he claimed Pippin earlier perhaps I would've believed it or at least thought about believing it.

But ya, Herbie is the only guy I'm comfortable voting RIGHT NOW.

Skoob 04-19-2007 11:12 AM

I'm dead?

Well that sucks. Go Village!!!

dmk 04-19-2007 11:15 AM

nez, i'm very willing to vote you right now. so vote tfg and make me happy instead.

Nez477 04-19-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nez, i'm very willing to vote you right now. so vote tfg and make me happy instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

DMK,

That doesn't scare me man. Why should I start voting for random people on your account again? Since you did so much to help us yesterday?

I'm very frustrated with my performance in this game. But I'm still villager, albeit a confused one, and Herbie makes tons of sense.

TFG did make a couple wolfy moves and is on my meh-wolf list, and has been all along. But he didn't post once yesterday, while Herbie was pretty damn wolfy all day long.

dmk 04-19-2007 11:26 AM

you must have missed the part where i was declared king by a clear majority

GetThere1Time 04-19-2007 11:30 AM

lol village

that fat one, he tried to takes the precious anyway

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-19-2007 11:31 AM

wtf nez RESPEK THE KINGS AUTHORITY

dmk 04-19-2007 11:35 AM

gt1t, do you support the king's decision?

Stephen H 04-19-2007 11:35 AM

Nez, if you go after VR, I might just vomit. She's just not the type to drill Zurvan day 1 as a wolf. If she's managed to do that this game, then more power to her.

There is one thing we can agree on, though.

Herbie.