Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Anniversary Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376738)

Akimbo 04-16-2007 02:42 PM

Re: POG Anniversary Game Thread

Just saw George's list, and I'd like to go ahead and lynch him today please. As he said himself, how is OMGWTF11 on there? Just seems as if he's rolling with the punches (putting me on his wolf list which seems to be the hot thing to do) and then putting random people in as villagers.

George

Chocolate Rabbit 04-16-2007 02:48 PM

Akimbo, T&J

Why are you defending each other so passively? I'm intrigued.

Yoko Ono 04-16-2007 02:49 PM

This game is pretty much all but lockiaed. Unless the evils plan on going seer --> seer --> seer --> convertible and then proceed to not kill a vanillager ever, I don't see how it's possible for them to win.

So, that said, let's lynch someone fairly random and ship it.

And yes, we're huge freaking luckboxes. Thank you wolves for helping us lynch kyro (I think you did, anyway).

With kyro dead, I don't see how we're supposed to lose this game.

4 wolves left, 1 convertible, 8 fairly confirmable claimable roles, 3 non-villager semi-confirmable roles (doctor, dmk, Gt1t).

Sasami 04-16-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if I didn't think I was the miller, I would think Akimbo was the miller

what is the case against him?

[/ QUOTE ]sasami thinks akimbo is bad because akimbo did icky posts and weird quotes on the first day and acted real mad

Akimbo 04-16-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Akimbo, T&J

Why are you defending each other so passively? I'm intrigued.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about him, but he's just been like 100% on and villagery to me this game. Same reason you keep coming after me so passionately, right?

Akimbo 04-16-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if I didn't think I was the miller, I would think Akimbo was the miller

what is the case against him?

[/ QUOTE ]sasami thinks akimbo is bad because akimbo did icky posts and weird quotes on the first day and acted real mad

[/ QUOTE ]

Sasami,

Die in hellfire.

Yoko Ono 04-16-2007 02:56 PM

Plan for GT1T role (do not follow until all kinks are worked out):
Claim if you did not move a vote on pinktutubear or if you did move a vote on to akimbo.

Does anyone like this plan?

George_Vancouver 04-16-2007 03:01 PM

i like it

Sasami 04-16-2007 03:04 PM

sasami says dont follow any plans from yoko because yoko is getting desperate to kill a seer

and akimbo should share some gumdrops from gingerbreadman and be happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Seer 04-16-2007 03:08 PM

George Vancouver - I reread his posts and I really don't think it gets any wolfier.