Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335253)

durron597 02-21-2007 02:58 PM

Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

edited to fix voj's vote

[0] amplify voted for chuckleslovakian
[1] antidan444 voted for Voj
[4] chuckleslovakian
[0] clowntable
[0] dmk voted for chuckleslovakian
[0] FCBLComish
[0] fmxda voted for Zurvan
[0] fnord_too voted for Stephen H
[0] happykirwan
[0] HerbieGRD
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Stephen H
[0] jjhender
[1] kbar13 voted for Stephen H
[0] kyro
[0] LuckayLuck
[1] Neil Stevens voted for chuckleslovakian
[0] Nicholasp27 voted for Stephen H
[0] soah voted for chuckleslovakian
<font color="red"> [5] Stephen H voted for kbar13 </font>
[0] traz voted for Neil Stevens
[0] thebram
[0] TruFloridaGator voted for Stephen H
[1] Voj voted for antidan444
[0] wdcbooks voted for xoom
[2] xoom
[0] xorbie
[1] Zurvan voted for xoom

antidan444 02-21-2007 03:00 PM

Nich: I think it's fine for players to keep their peeks to themselves as long as, if it looks like they are about to get lynched, they post them before night. That way all the info is out there, while we don't help the wolves narrow down their nightkills these first handful of days.

Voj 02-21-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, Dan, I didn't remind everybody my n1 peek YOU F***IN DID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, where did I say I was NOT the one to remind the village? All I said was I bolded Stephen in your quoted post. Yeah, I was the one who alerted the village that you said you peeked stephen as wolf day 2, when you said today that you said you peeked stephen but did not say what he was. I find your story change wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], [censored] and [censored] ...

Do you see that I was trying to make forget this post because IT ONLY SERVE WOLVES' PURPOSES ?
Yeah ? No ?
You're either very stubborn, either a wolf.

You have made so much noise about that post that I'm now in a position where I'm basically a wolf or a useless villager if Stephen comes out villager and that everybody must have noticed that. If that came, I'm either lynched (good for wolfia) ; either unworthy of a real-seer hunt (good for wolfia).

Nicholasp27 02-21-2007 03:01 PM

if u have now peeked a good and an evil, then u are not naive/paranoid...in fact, u are likely a useful seer!

however, u may simply have lucked into the 7/27 or whatever odds as useless seer and that's why u look useful

u can't be sure until your 2 opposing peeks are lynched/eaten and thus revealed...but don't go ape [censored] trying to get those 2 revealed as that will put a huge target on your back...

but, if u have had this, then go ahead and start peeking like u would as a seer, looking for useful players for later on, as u will eventually find out if u are useful or not and u wanna have those peeks for when u do find out

soah 02-21-2007 03:02 PM

for some reason I'd remembered kbar posting more content than he actually had. Rechecking his posts bumped him straight from villagery to wolfy.

amplify 02-21-2007 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm partway through my read and so far kbar and amplify are coming up on my wolfdar.
Let's start with kbar as I'm a lot more comfortable with that read.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa wtf

[/ QUOTE ]
stephen h is really on a roll here.

Voj 02-21-2007 03:03 PM

BTW I have voted antidan not Stephen...

Neil S 02-21-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if u have now peeked a good and an evil, then u are not naive/paranoid...in fact, u are likely a useful seer!

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you peeked econo night one or stephen night two, in which case you could be anything.

Nicholasp27 02-21-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, Dan, I didn't remind everybody my n1 peek YOU F***IN DID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, where did I say I was NOT the one to remind the village? All I said was I bolded Stephen in your quoted post. Yeah, I was the one who alerted the village that you said you peeked stephen as wolf day 2, when you said today that you said you peeked stephen but did not say what he was. I find your story change wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], [censored] and [censored] ...

Do you see that I was trying to make forget this post because IT ONLY SERVE WOLVES' PURPOSES ?
Yeah ? No ?
You're either very stubborn, either a wolf.

You have made so much noise about that post that I'm now in a position where I'm basically a wolf or a useless villager if Stephen comes out villager and that everybody must have noticed that. If that came, I'm either lynched (good for wolfia) ; either unworthy of a real-seer hunt (good for wolfia).

[/ QUOTE ]

voj, stephen's identity won't tell u if u are useful or not by itself

and him showing up villager doesn't mean u are useless...an insane seer is just as useful as a regular seer...

so stephen showing up village would not indicate to anyone if u are useless or not

Stephen H 02-21-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does that sound like someone who hasn't thought about this game? I had already figured out that we don't find out the type a seer is upon death, so it does no good to peek myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're telling me you didn't read the responses to your post, either? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] At least one, if not several, people explained why being able to peek someone when you know the result is good.