Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   AS-XII GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366597)

Neil S 03-31-2007 08:56 PM

Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
IF you voted Neil and IF books were to switch to Jack - I wonder if Neil might at that point rethink his "I am not voting Jack" line...

[/ QUOTE ]I'll make a promise right now: I will not vote Jack today. Period. So unless you want a dual village wagon night possibly decided by a coinflip, all of you: get your votes OFF of Jack, OFF of me, and ON Nez and bojtun. Or bah, even shortline is better than Jack or myself, if you want to be different.

Neil S 03-31-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What, wolves never threw one of their kind under the bus to try to clear themselves?

I'll take what help I can get at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Are you admitting wolf and trying to bring down boiler at the same time?

Guys, Neil or Siegmund today ... Jack may be wolf .. but Neil has practically admitted it.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't insult our intelligence. The way you completely omit Nez from the context here is ridiculous.

Boiler_bd 03-31-2007 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But saying I'm looking for reasons implies I'm a wolf or not a good villager, both of which sucks right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies if you misread my intentions there Nez. You have done a great job this game of posting thoughts and reasons why. You have done a great job of making yourself look villagery. I just disagree with you.

WOLVES
Neil
fmxda

2 of: Scott/shorty/luckay

Nez477 03-31-2007 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, Nez, I'm calling you a nitpicky wolf because you're saying to lynch people you think are lazy or unhelpful villagers.

In most long games of werewolf I've played in, the #1 question people get asked is what their lists are. So that's what the bulk of my effort is put into at this point: reading, analyzing, and trying to be able to create lists on cue.

As for changing a read on someone without their posting: it's easy. I've changed my mind on people at NIGHT, personally, having had the game roll in my head, and ideas click. That happened to me several times in ASXI re: lastchance and Herbie.

Funny thing is, I bet if he changed his mind only after you posted, you'd say he was just waiting for you to post to have an excuse to change his mind on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not correct Neil. I'm asking him to portray his thoughts so I understand them.

What should we be looking for in wolves Neil? Only go by past lynches? You are arguing only for my death, choosing to think I'm a knowledgable wolf instead of a thorough villager.

If Jack Bando says "Wait, xxx posted this, I really don't think he's a wolf actually" this changes EVERYTHING in terms of how I view his thoughts.

Like me. I read you as a wolf late d1 and early d2. Then I reread and said WHY I thought you were semi-likely a villager.

Why are you asking people to just be quiet and play ABC ww based on previous night lynches? Why even post during the day?

Jack Bando 03-31-2007 08:58 PM

Luckay, why have you decided to vote for me? I never really saw a stated reason.

Nez477 03-31-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But saying I'm looking for reasons implies I'm a wolf or not a good villager, both of which sucks right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies if you misread my intentions there Nez. You have done a great job this game of posting thoughts and reasons why. You have done a great job of making yourself look villagery. I just disagree with you.

WOLVES
Neil
fmxda

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fair.

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 08:59 PM

Neil Stevens does not have the metagame to make a play like this (pushing Nez, wtf?) at the end of his rope. He's not a wolf. I nearly guarantee it.

We have to stick to our guns here and go Jack...

Neil S 03-31-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOLVES
Neil
fmxda

[/ QUOTE ]You guys can nightchat later :-)

Nez477 03-31-2007 09:01 PM

Guys, reading Neil, we need to not vote Jack today either.

Siegmund

Please switch ASAP. Neil is not a good vote either.

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, why have you decided to vote for me? I never really saw a stated reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nez has provided the reasons. To be quite honest, I appear to be out of choices...

I mean, we could go Botjun as a compromise if it'll get people off of Neil, I suppose