Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497718)

dmk 09-18-2007 10:27 AM

Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you are limiting to 4 instead of 5, i may be tempted to switch to whoever the minority leader is

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Why?
2. Who would you like to be fifth? Does it matter to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm in the new alliance either way actually. i simply prefer 5 to 4 because i want to give myself the best chance of winning. obviously for the same reasons you'd prefer 4 to 5.

regardless, i'm in

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 10:27 AM

ok zurv that is what you said so i cant fault u for it but i think your making a miscalculation big time

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it went without saying, but apparently it doesn't: anybody that comes after me, can't try and backtrack later. Herbie.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your choice - people disagreed with me so I decided to cut my losses. Plus you kinda need five and I'm here so.........

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:29 AM

I guess you don't need five - bummer

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:29 AM

oh well - I'm really mostly surprised at roundtower and I'm saddened by DMK because if things had gone according to my original plan it was going to be me versus him in the finals

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it went without saying, but apparently it doesn't: anybody that comes after me, can't try and backtrack later. Herbie.

[/ QUOTE ]
But for the record you never said this....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Zurvan 09-18-2007 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
But for the record you never said this....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I'm a vengeful bastard.

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I'm a vengeful bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG you broke your word

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
regardless, i'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

this is good and refreshing to hear

cause you said

[ QUOTE ]
no, i require 5 ppl

[/ QUOTE ]

and more recently

[ QUOTE ]
if you are limiting to 4 instead of 5, i may be tempted to switch to whoever the minority leader is

[/ QUOTE ]

so i didnt take it that you were 100% in no matter what.
If you now say with all certainty that you are, i will accept that

HerbieGRD 09-18-2007 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you vote for me, you're in my alliance, and I will do everything in my power to protect you.

[/ QUOTE ]