Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Zurvan 03-07-2007 11:03 AM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron: quoting other games is ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, I don't think it's fair to bring things from outside the game. Referring to other games, and player tendencies is fine. I think the line should be drawn at quoting.

Obviously, we need to be able to use our sum total knowledge of a player to make decisions, I won't argue that. We should be able to say "durron posts like an utter maniac when he's a villager, and in German when he's a wolf". You can even say "look at ASLLVI, where durron is a wolf, it's the same thing!". I just think pulling in the actual quotes is going too far.

If you can't convince me GT is a wolf using the info from this game, get more evidence from this game. If I need to read another game to be convinced of it, maybe I will. Or, maybe I'll move on to somebody else.

Nez477 03-07-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna try something different

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

i strongly disagree with your decision

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan is either wolf or just off.

[/ QUOTE ]

just off

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW,

I have reread Neil and have no idea why you think he's so cleared.

Zurvan 03-07-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez: I didn't even mention your name. If you think I'm a wolf, go ahead and vote me. Thanks.

dmk 03-07-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez: I didn't even mention your name. If you think I'm a wolf, go ahead and vote me. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but i did see this at the top of the page when i refreshed:

[ QUOTE ]
nez: I think you're a wolf. Don't whine about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil S 03-07-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Neil

I really don't think that the forum is as dull as it was last night with FMXDA a wolf. I'm going to stick by my guns and say there are much better lynches today.

Also, I will be 100% level headed today.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I thought Luckay was Frodo, so I sure was going to do my best to prevent his lynch.

durron597 03-07-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW,

I have reread Neil and have no idea why you think he's so cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't, I think he's a good enough wolf that I haven't put him in the villager category yet

However, he actually seems to be legitimately thinking about who is a wolf and who is not. I dunno, it's just a gut read, like almost all of my villager reads are. Like I couldn't really put it into words why Nich and soah are villagers, but I would be pretty surprised if they aren't.

Nez477 03-07-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you didn't even mention me Zurvan. Why do you have to mention me for me to say that you are off? And why do I have to vote you right now if I think you are a wolf? And who said I thought you were a wolf. I'm just saying that I think you are either way off on DMK today, me yesterday, et cetera, or you are a wolf. I pretty much agree with Durron that you are just off, as I don't see you voting/posting this way as a wolf most of the time.

Zurvan 03-07-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

maybe, but i did see this at the top of the page when i refreshed:

[ QUOTE ]
nez: I think you're a wolf. Don't whine about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and?

I don't think I've made a secret of suspecting him this game, and all he's done about it is whine that I always suspect him.

durron597 03-07-2007 11:09 AM

i think you're both villagers. knock it off.

Zurvan 03-07-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I know you didn't even mention me Zurvan. Why do you have to mention me for me to say that you are off? And why do I have to vote you right now if I think you are a wolf? And who said I thought you were a wolf. I'm just saying that I think you are either way off on DMK today, me yesterday, et cetera, or you are a wolf. I pretty much agree with Durron that you are just off, as I don't see you voting/posting this way as a wolf most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't think I'm a awolf, why did you say it?