Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:35 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
btw voting for mets is terrible because the only way he ever gets lynched on day 1 in this game is if he isnt a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for that - I appreciate the support

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:36 PM

LOL HERBIE

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
skillyskill is lastchance

[/ QUOTE ]
If it helps

[/ QUOTE ]

it does if this is an indisputable fact. is it?

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:37 PM

that was lolling at the fact we just simultaneously posted the exact same thing about mets btw, not the bit about not supporting you

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can we talk about who Skillay is really quick?

Skillay is %100 not BobO. Skillay was around way before BobO was banned- plus I know who BobO is

Skillay has a custom title that was probably given to him by Durron. Durron hinted to me that he knows who Skillay is. I don't think Skillay is Durron but maybe.

I think the secret is the undertitle. Why "lynchable"? Is there anybody who is/was "unlynchable"?

sorry to be obsessed with this but i want to know

[/ QUOTE ]
Dustin,
I'm pretty sure Skillay is Lastchance. Who else would make a parody account of LuckayLuck whose location is "not FPSing".

Chuck Norris 10-22-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anybody who is/was "unlynchable"?

[/ QUOTE ]
tokyo
but i think you knew that already

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
skillyskill is lastchance

[/ QUOTE ]
If it helps

[/ QUOTE ]

it does if this is an indisputable fact. is it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it isn't indisputable but I've been using that assumption for a while and I'm pretty sure it's right - I don't think they've ever been in a game together and they post/play at similar times (at least when Skillay was turboing)

fmxda 10-22-2007 11:39 PM

Wait is PyramidScheme a gimmick?

Do we know who he/she is?

DustinG 10-22-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there anybody who is/was "unlynchable"?

[/ QUOTE ]
tokyo
but i think you knew that already

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i should have. But I doubt Skillay is Tokyo. LC makes sense

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:40 PM

PyramidScheme is my gimmick ldo

DustinG 10-22-2007 11:42 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unknown roles or not, I still tend (and I believe almost everyone else tends) to think in terms of Villager/Wolf/Seer regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you dont think about neutral roles. Jester? Terrorist? revenge kill on the first person to vote you?

all i said was that it was interesting. interesting enough that i wont vote him today. stop making a big deal about it. its annoying .. and maybe wolfy

[/ QUOTE ]

besides all the tone stuff, which i dont think mets fakes very good, i thought this post was really villagery

thoughts on this herbie?

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:43 PM

dustin - if you were to die tonight, would it be a big loss to the village?

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:44 PM

skilly may be tokyo

i think i knew who it was at one point -- and i think tokyo

worry about it another day

Herbie: if you want to try to crucify me because i didnt act all crazy accusing people day 1 of a mishmash long game when night was in 30 hours then fine
but thats not what happened. you and i were playing this "im ignoring you" "i hate your avatar wolf" "im ignoring you" "METS IS SO EVIL YO" bullshizit and that was fine.
and now you are gonna say that has nothing to do with why you are voting me or attacking me. when as recently as 45 minutes ago you made a post saying you would take your vote off me if i removed my avatar

make up your mind. is it day 1 herbie blinders or a real read. or are you a wolf?

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unknown roles or not, I still tend (and I believe almost everyone else tends) to think in terms of Villager/Wolf/Seer regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you dont think about neutral roles. Jester? Terrorist? revenge kill on the first person to vote you?

all i said was that it was interesting. interesting enough that i wont vote him today. stop making a big deal about it. its annoying .. and maybe wolfy

[/ QUOTE ]

besides all the tone stuff, which i dont think mets fakes very good, i thought this post was really villagery

thoughts on this herbie?

[/ QUOTE ]
We already disagreed on jgunnip and we're just going to have to disagree here. Interestingly I think Mets plays wolf very much the same way you play villager. When Mets was a wolf in the anniversary game and I spent half a day accusing him of being a wolf then relented I only called off the dogs because I assumed it was you playing your normal villager game. That's probably why you think he's villagery here.

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thoughts on this herbie?

[/ QUOTE ]
We already disagreed on jgunnip and we're just going to have to disagree here. Interestingly I think Mets plays wolf very much the same way you play villager. When Mets was a wolf in the anniversary game and I spent half a day accusing him of being a wolf then relented I only called off the dogs because I assumed it was you playing your normal villager game. That's probably why you think he's villagery here.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone thought i was a villager in the anniversary game. if we killed bobo, we probably would have won. i had no heat early
this game 5 or so people have mentioned that i might be a wolf. so comparing this game to that is a bad comparison

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you made a post saying you would take your vote off me if i removed my avatar and sounded villagery

make up your mind. is it day 1 herbie blinders or a real read. or are you a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
To answer the question below it's a combination of blinders and a real read. I'm not a wolf and I am serious (which I think I've made clear recently). Throwing in "or are you a wolf" is a nice touch too.

DustinG 10-22-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is tough to answer because i've already claimed seer. Of course I'm probably not the seer, but I'm going to pretend like I am and hope I get killed (by wolves and not by vigs listening to scott)

so yeah, it would be a pretty big loss

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
everyone thought i was a villager in the anniversary game.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know I didn't until I thought you were Dustin - do you remember that. I think I said something like "I would totally think you are a wolf except I think I know who you are and this is your normal villager game" (thinking you were Dustin)

MDoranD 10-22-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir Felatio McLickenstein

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You know I didn't until I thought you were Dustin - do you remember that. I think I said something like "I would totally think you are a wolf except I think I know who you are and this is your normal villager game" (thinking you were Dustin)

[/ QUOTE ]

wait are we talking about the same game? you talking about when i was bradshaw? i was a villager that game

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait are we talking about the same game? you talking about when i was bradshaw? i was a villager that game

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't remember - you said anniversary game that's the only one I know - you really haven't been a long game wolf since before I started playing here?

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:52 PM

And I really stopped following that one half way through (even though I was still alive)

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:52 PM

Maybe I should STFU until I know what I'm talking about

Nah - that sounds too conventional

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:52 PM

meh. ok. i will not kill dustin tonite (wofls take not, dont roleblock me plz)

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:53 PM

*note

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:53 PM

i was a wolf in a game with chuckles and elroy and boiler i think -- bobo was the seer and said he peeked me as a villager and we let him live and then he came out the next day with me as a wolf. thats the game i thought you were referring to.

in the anniversary game, i was a villager (bradshaw). so im still not understanding your point

DustinG 10-22-2007 11:54 PM

Mets was Bradshaw?

I'm pretty sure I thought Bradshaw was a villager. But trying to make any sort of comparisons to the anniversary game is bad. Its a lot harder without metagame

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:55 PM

Ok so here's the deal. Wolves, vigilantes, village - please don't kill/lynch/shoot/poison/blow up/etc any of the women in the game. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. We must work diligently to improve the girl/guy ratio here and the only way that happens is if we ONLY KILL DUDES.

Ok that's all

MDoranD 10-22-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so here's the deal. Wolves, vigilantes, village - please don't kill/lynch/shoot/poison/blow up/etc any of the women in the game. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. We must work diligently to improve the girl/guy ratio here and the only way that happens is if we ONLY KILL DUDES.

Ok that's all

[/ QUOTE ]

noted

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was a wolf in a game with chuckles and elroy and boiler i think -- bobo was the seer and said he peeked me as a villager and we let him live and then he came out the next day with me as a wolf. thats the game i thought you were referring to.

in the anniversary game, i was a villager (bradshaw). so im still not understanding your point

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh you mean the oldtimers game not the anniversary game - you mixed up terminology and I didn't play oldtimers and didn't really follow anniversary closely so w/e.

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:56 PM

herbie WHAT GAME ARE YOU REFERRING TO WHERE I WAS A WOLF AND YOU KNEW IT.

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:56 PM

Point being - I have no point

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh you mean the oldtimers game not the anniversary game - you mixed up terminology and I didn't play oldtimers and didn't really follow anniversary closely so w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

right oldtimers was my last wolf long game. so again, what the [censored] are you refering to

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
herbie WHAT GAME ARE YOU REFERRING TO WHERE I WAS A WOLF AND YOU KNEW IT.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't. YOU SAID YOU WERE A WOLF IN ANNIVERSARY GAME. I REMEMBER THINKING YOU WERE UNTIL I THOUGHT YOU WERE DUSTIN. APPARENTLY I HAD BAD INFORMATION SO MY ENTIRE POINT IS MOOT AMIRITE?

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:58 PM

YOU SAID ANNIVERSARY - I ASSUMED YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH SO I DIDN'T CHECK

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok that's all

[/ QUOTE ]

i make no promises.

=P

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SO MY ENTIRE POINT IS MOOT AMIRITE?

[/ QUOTE ]

for the first time this game, yes urrite

Bulletproof Monk 10-22-2007 11:58 PM

WE ARE REACHING A CLIMAX EVERYONE TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Point being - I have no point

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 10-22-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU SAID ANNIVERSARY - I ASSUMED YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH SO I DIDN'T CHECK

[/ QUOTE ]

we won anniversary .. and didnt you live till the end? i remember i thought you were lastchance

so you are spewing nonsense for no reason then

ok ill drop it