Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * * (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520159)

JCarver 10-28-2007 01:35 AM

Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

i actually thought the visit would be free, but it's not for non-canadians apparently.

mlagoo 10-28-2007 01:44 AM

vivek u so crazy

Clayton 10-28-2007 01:49 AM

everyone from athens is leaving within 24 hrs, me and sub and chappy leaving in an hour. stoweski plays 1c so he's staying until wednesday.

been fun seeing you all, however this country is rigged and i'm ready to go home.

ASPoker8 10-28-2007 01:52 AM

So in consolation for not being able to go to Niagara I got some UF/UGA tickets and went to the game today (diagf clayton/sub)... Complete failure.

gl AfJ, Randal, Bill Ivey, Gobbo, anyone else who isn't busto!

kutuz_off 10-28-2007 02:09 AM

Wow...you know it's a [censored] trip report when busting out of a 10K tourney with AA<AK is by far 2nd worst thing to have happened. Be well, dude. Hit the gym or something.

EC10 10-28-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am so seriously tilted right now over how this info was passed to 2p2, just glad that you're okay Vivek.

seriously, if Vivek was just paranoid over some dull aches in some chests, then say that.

in high school when i was having syncopy issues combined w/ a panic attack and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. everything was fine, but my parents were led to believe i had a heart attack, and i dont even want to know what they were feeling @ the time because i'm their son.

i consider vivek a friend, and the way that you two led us to believe the situation was a lot worse than it was is incredibly [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wahh wahh wahh im mr serious internet

Clayton 10-28-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
everyone from athens is leaving within 24 hrs, me and sub and chappy leaving in an hour. stoweski plays 1c so he's staying until wednesday.

been fun seeing you all, however this country is rigged and i'm ready to go home.

[/ QUOTE ]

bah, flight sold out, guess i'll wait a day or two extra to play the sundays from niagara in stowes room.

ZJ123 10-28-2007 02:14 AM

wwwwbtherecom and zugwat both made it thru day 1 with 60k and 37k respectively.

durrrr 10-28-2007 02:30 AM

ISN O ONE PLAYING BASKETBALL TOMOROOW? MEET AT RENAISSANCE LOBBY AT 130 PM ME JESUUS CHRIST

- DUCK

mlagoo 10-28-2007 02:36 AM

duck,

i think the problem is probably that you posted in a forum full of tourney players to play bball on a sunday, which is big super important tourney day.

maybe monday would have a greater number of people showing up (although i dunno how many will have already gone home)

fslexcduck 10-28-2007 03:10 AM

it's before the major tournaments! fine fine well if anyone ever wants to play then let me know or something. i think the real problem is everyone is lazy potheads

MrTimCaum 10-28-2007 03:21 AM

SERIOUSLY DOES NO ONE NEED A ROOMMATE FOR FOXWOODS? CMON.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'll post more later but let me say that when vivek called 911 and they asked him where he was, he said "niagara" and then "ontario", and then politely ordered an ambulance

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm glad you're ok vivek, but this is making me laugh soooo hard.

classic vivek.

edit: the 'politeness under duress' part specifically cracks me up. it's like the time vivek got drunk and was super polite to the blackjack dealers when he wasn't mocking them for busting.

[/ QUOTE ]

<3 vivek

Ship Ship McGipp 10-28-2007 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's before the major tournaments! fine fine well if anyone ever wants to play then let me know or something. i think the real problem is everyone is lazy potheads

[/ QUOTE ]

me and james are probably going to play tomorrow anyways just to shoot or whatever either way because we felt like playing

AceCR9 10-28-2007 03:55 AM

anyone want to get together for dinner or something tomorrow night, before everyone takes off?

I also wouldn't mind going out tomorrow night, I've won the last 10 days straight, need to celebrate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AceCR9 10-28-2007 03:57 AM

also- if anyone has extra cash @ the end of the week(hopefully because u cashed in the trny), and wants FTP money PLEASE let me know. I could do up to 20k

RandALLin 10-28-2007 04:04 AM

Found out tonight Stoweski will be seat 9 at my table tomorrow (I'll be seat 3). Funny story at the famous diner from tonight:

Guy with a pink tie and hot blonde walks in and sits at a table down from us. He then walks over 10 minutes later asks us if we are from around here locally. We say no, but Shaun meantions he's from Albany. The pink tie guy says okay sweet could I borrow your ID? This girl said she doesn't believe me and if I'm right I get to stick it in her ass. Shaun gives guy his passport and he starts dancing on his walk over to her, shows it to her, then comes back. He says THANKS GUYS WHOOO! Probably one of the most random things I've ever seen.

EC10 10-28-2007 04:05 AM

"im all in oh god i got a heart attack"

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6417/psyduckkk0.gif

Clayton 10-28-2007 05:17 AM

man live poker is so depressing

i'm definitely down for dinner, switching rooms in a few hours and whenever i leave depends on how good the internet is i guess.

psyduck 10-28-2007 05:23 AM

LOL i hate all of you except clayton, clayton is #1 in my heart...

... which is having an attack?

gobboboy 10-28-2007 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL i hate all of you except clayton, clayton is #1 in my heart...

... which is having an attack?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you did there.

Randal and I are playing today, come down to say hi. I'm on table 10 seat 1 and he's on table 20 seat 3.

gobbomom 10-28-2007 09:41 AM

Vivek: I'm also very happy you're ok. 1)helicopter...2)ambulance... 3)elephant rides???

Phresh: he has exceptionally good judgment, obv. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

AJ, Shane and AJ: nice job

good luck son, Lee, Randall, and any other Day3's!!!!!!

Apathy 10-28-2007 09:47 AM

Bah can't sleep... playing in a few hours... glad to hear your ok psyduck

also, are we allowed Ipods/headphones??

Ontario_Tory 10-28-2007 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i actually thought the visit would be free, but it's not for non-canadians apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Free" is only because of all the damned taxes that I pay. Blue Cross FTW. ($35 / week, just in case)

And the chest pains that you're having happen to me regularly. Freaked me out the first time too. I was told they're muscle spasms. (the pain is similar to the cramp you get when you swallow something wrong - too big, whatever - and it just hurts like a mofo going down, right?)

So now, when I really do have a heart attack, I'm gonna think they're muscle spasms and go to bed. GG OT.

gobboboy 10-28-2007 10:16 AM

No ipods allowed, apathy.

Phresh 10-28-2007 10:47 AM

I think when I was really drunk I saw Tdomeski, but I have no clue.

snagglepuss 10-28-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No ipods allowed, apathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh. -raptor

mastr 10-28-2007 11:29 AM

<3 vivek, glad you're doin well man, i'll see you in a week.
Steve, you get my PM about foxwoods?

Phresh 10-28-2007 12:32 PM

Anyone want to [censored] do ANYTHING today?

THAY3R 10-28-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12514560

THAY3R 10-28-2007 12:57 PM

Vivek,

That is SO Sick man!

See you at Foxwoods?

TonyG_ 10-28-2007 01:06 PM

anyone playing sundays anywhere today?

THAY3R 10-28-2007 01:19 PM

THIS INTERNET IS [censored] HORRIBLE DIAGF [censored] YOU CANADA EH

THAY3R 10-28-2007 01:31 PM

WPT trip report :

I didn't win a single hand all tourney in which I saw a flop(BRAG: I succussfully stole preflop like twice).

Shaniac probably thinks I'm the worst player ever, my VPIP/PFR was like 3/2, I think I was dealt Q2o 4 times in a row.

shaniac 10-28-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WPT trip report :

I didn't win a single hand all tourney in which I saw a flop(BRAG: I succussfully stole preflop like twice).

Shaniac probably thinks I'm the worst player ever, my VPIP/PFR was like 3/2, I think I was dealt Q2o 4 times in a row.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, no...was just one of those miserable tournaments for you. Don't even remember you playing any major hands and then somehow u had 5K.

stevepa 10-28-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Steve, you get my PM about foxwoods?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as far as I can tell...On an unrelated note, although I didn't have a heart attack (glad you're ok vivek [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) I have had maybe the worst 30 hours of my life. Food poisoning is worse than I'd have ever thought possible. Also, sirwatts' ability to sleep for like 11 straight hours while listening to me run back and forth to the washroom and throwing up every 15 minutes is [censored] remarkable.

Steve

P.S. I feel much better now, just kind've a constant nausea and a pretty brutal headache...

Bill Ivey 10-28-2007 06:00 PM

On the dinner break now. Im sitting with a whopping 4k in chips after losing 10k in a hand where I folded the nut flush on the river after the turn paired. Then I got 13k all in preflop with aces to lose to 66 after someone folded a 6.

Sigh, things are going [censored], but I still have a few chips and a chance.

Bill Ivey 10-28-2007 07:45 PM

Busto. Finally got my remaining 15BBs in with AKs, and what do you know, run into AA and KK in the process.

I'm scheduled to leave on the 2nd, but I am thinking of leaving earlier now that I am bust.

Casper0 10-28-2007 09:15 PM

He was top 5 in chips.

Still sittin pretty though.

Tom Dwan raises to 800 from under the gun, and is called by the big blind. The flop comes AA9, the big blind checks and Dwan leads for 2,325. The big blind makes the call and the turn is the 6. The big blind leads for 3,500 and Dwan makes the call. The river is the Q, and the big blind checks. Dwan uses both hands and bets enough to put the big blind all in. He calls and Dwan instantly fires his cards into the muck. Dwan still has over 35,000.

0evg0 10-28-2007 09:17 PM

Who is Tom Dwan?

JP OSU 10-28-2007 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Tom Dwan?

[/ QUOTE ]

DURRRRRRRR