Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

mikechops 09-01-2007 05:05 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like RT is destroying or moving the HHs from the HandHistory file. I suppose that this is automatic. I still want to use PT, so my temp fix will be to set RT to archive to a folder labeled "Unprocessed PT," and just point PT there instead of the HandHistory file.

Easy enough, but I'm curious if others are doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you somehow checked the "Move processed hand histories" box? It's on the Preferences->Stars Settings menu (assuming you play on Stars) If you are using PT to process the files after playing, you should leave it unchecked and have PT move the files over.

fozzy71 09-01-2007 10:34 PM

I modified a couple of my cards0.png files, to try and make the corner transparency issues end. It worked, the cards have a much cleaner edge/corner. The actual text for the numbers, on the card faces, still appears somewhat jagged. I am not smart enough to know why, or how to fix that. These are still a definite improvement over my typical cards0.png

Here are some screengrabs, and the actual cards0.png's Feel free to use them as you see fit. Hopefully you think they look a little bit better.

I tried to send you this via PM, so as to not clutter your thread. Your PM inbox is full or over your quota or sumtin. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...t-cards0-2.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b.../rt-cards0.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...t-cards0-3.jpg

Version 7.3
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...time02copy.png

Version 7.4
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b....4_2RTcopy.png

Version 7.5
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b....5_2rtcopy.png

mikechops 09-02-2007 01:51 AM

Nice job fozzy. Any chance I could include those in the next build?

Regards the jaggies on the numerals, I'm fairly sure it's because I'm scaling the image with the table size. They look good at 1:1 but as you know what FTP does is have a series of sizes and rather than scaling one image they pick the image appropiate for the size of table.

I should have a look at the masking. Do you know if the png format has an alpha layer for the corners? The drawing function looks as if it should use one if it is present. But I could be wrong - it would help to know if there was alpha there for sure.

fozzy71 09-02-2007 02:09 AM

Of course, thats why I made em.

All of my normal .PNG's have transparency, yes. These cards I made here, dont have I doubt. I basically filled in the normal transparent areas with black, to clean up the edges.

I recently started working on stars cards too. They use BMP with an associated .a.BMP mask file. I start with a PNG file (with transparency) then use a PNG2BMP converter to convert the PNG into a BMP and the .a.BMP.

Would you like me to make those same 3 cards0.png decks in this manner? I don't know if you can get your HUD to display the BMP/.a.BMP?

I would be glad to chat and work with you to try and solve it. I would be more than willing to share my original Photoshop files if those would be of assistance, also.

shark_fishin 09-02-2007 05:39 AM

hi, sry to be a pest :-\
i downloaded this and set FPHG for observed hands, my screen party screen name for history folder, and for archived history i put the folder that PT sends the history files once its processed them. is this all correct?
when i say rebuild database, it asks:
clear databases before input?
will this delete all my poker tracker hand histories? :-\
the first time, i clicked no, and it scanned a load of them, then i went on party poker to see if it worked, but realtime said, check your screen name (but i had my screen name correct) and there was no numberes from HUD on the poker tables and no VPIP 0/6 fish on the HUD window :-\
is there something iv forgot to do?
when i closed and re-opened the HUD, it said it couldnt find cards0.png, did i need to put this in the blank folder along with realtime.exe. it didnt say this in the readme file.

thnx for any help

mikechops 09-02-2007 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hi, sry to be a pest :-\
i downloaded this and set FPHG for observed hands, my screen party screen name for history folder, and for archived history i put the folder that PT sends the history files once its processed them. is this all correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

good

[ QUOTE ]

when i say rebuild database, it asks:
clear databases before input?
will this delete all my poker tracker hand histories? :-\

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it means the realtime database which is seperate from PT

[ QUOTE ]

the first time, i clicked no, and it scanned a load of them, then i went on party poker to see if it worked, but realtime said, check your screen name (but i had my screen name correct) and there was no numberes from HUD on the poker tables and no VPIP 0/6 fish on the HUD window :-\
is there something iv forgot to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

It checks your entered screenname against the table window title, which contains "logged in as xxxxx". If you see that message, the two don't match.

It should still be reading files though. Can you check that fphg is generating them.

[ QUOTE ]

when i closed and re-opened the HUD, it said it couldnt find cards0.png, did i need to put this in the blank folder along with realtime.exe. it didnt say this in the readme file.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, you need the cards0.png in the same folder as realtime.exe

shark_fishin 09-02-2007 11:09 AM

aah i got it sorted now, thnx very much for help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
very nice program btw

Triggerle 09-02-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I should have a look at the masking. Do you know if the png format has an alpha layer for the corners? The drawing function looks as if it should use one if it is present. But I could be wrong - it would help to know if there was alpha there for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the png has transparent edge corners (see screenshot below). These show up as white with your current implementation. It looks to me as if the drawing function either doesn't preserve transparency or it might start with a white, non-transparent background and draw on top of that.

In the former case there might be an additional parameter to pass to the function.

In the latter you probably need to make it start with a transparent area before drawing the cards on top of it. It might even be necessary to grab a screenshot of the underlying area and draw that first, then the card image on top of that for fake transparency.

Screenshot of a part of cards0.png in a graphics application at 3200% zoom:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...rds3200wg5.jpg

fozzy71 09-02-2007 12:14 PM

Mike

Do you know what the actual dimensions are of the mucked cards - at the Small Table size? I am wondering how much the HUD scales them down, at the smallest FT Table size?

With respect to the text not being clear when it is scaled:

Would it be possible for your HUD to use multiple cardsx.pngs? Similar to the way the clients use multiple images? Perhaps you can use 3 (or 5) different sized cardsx.png, so your HUD doesnt have to scale the mucked cards.? I could even make 1 or 2 sizes smaller than the cards0.png. I think this would lessen the amount of text distortion based on the scaling.

This doesnt address the corner transparency issue. My previous quick fix is a bit of a crude fix, but I think the idea is sound. I can just fill in the transparent corner area. This gives the cards a sharp corner, instead of my normal mildly rounded corner. Basically giving the cards a little more of a black border.

mikechops 09-02-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike

Do you know what the actual dimensions are of the mucked cards - at the Small Table size? I am wondering how much the HUD scales them down, at the smallest FT Table size?

With respect to the text not being clear when it is scaled:

Would it be possible for your HUD to use multiple cardsx.pngs? Similar to the way the clients use multiple images? Perhaps you can use 3 (or 5) different sized cardsx.png, so your HUD doesnt have to scale the mucked cards.? I could even make 1 or 2 sizes smaller than the cards0.png. I think this would lessen the amount of text distortion based on the scaling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Funny you should mention that because I had the same idea myself. I was thinking of reading all the FTP images (not just cards0.png) and scaling them at 1:2 - that should look reasonably good - it seems to be just the fractional scaling that gets muddy. The smallest scale I use for cards0.png is 1:2. I forget the exact dimensions.

[ QUOTE ]

This doesnt address the corner transparency issue. My previous quick fix is a bit of a crude fix, but I think the idea is sound. I can just fill in the transparent corner area. This gives the cards a sharp corner, instead of my normal mildly rounded corner. Basically giving the cards a little more of a black border.

[/ QUOTE ]

The function, I'm using, CImage::AlphaBlend, definitely should do per-pixel alpha. I guess there must be a prob with the way I'm loading the .png files. I'll have another look.

Triggerle 09-02-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The function, I'm using, CImage::AlphaBlend, definitely should do per-pixel alpha. I guess there must be a prob with the way I'm loading the .png files. I'll have another look.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some poking around in the documentation (although I know nothing about windows programming). Could it be that you have to create the background image over which you impose the cards explicitly with an alpha channel? There's a flag createAlphaChannel in CImage:Create. Note that I'm talking about the destination (background) bitmap, not the CImage that you load from the png.

mikechops 09-02-2007 03:05 PM

It's weird. The image definitely has alpha. When I load the image the alpha is there - I can look at the individual pixels. Looking at the docs for CImage::AlphaBlend it is fairly clear that per-pixel alpha is supported and yet when I call the code the alpha channel is ignored.

[censored] Microsoft. Google on the other hand is awesome. The 2nd result I got on searching "CImage AlphaBlend png" is this thread.

I tried pre-multiply the alpha into the png pixels. It didn't work either but it did make the corners black, which does look better. At this point I'm gonna leave it and see if anything else comes to mind.

tiger_hall 09-02-2007 03:27 PM

do tournaments have a seperate information set than cash games...
what i mean is will information on $$ be transferred from tournie money to cash money.. so betting $1000 in a tournament will affect the amount of money i have won and lost in cash games?

mikechops 09-02-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do tournaments have a seperate information set than cash games...
what i mean is will information on $$ be transferred from tournie money to cash money.. so betting $1000 in a tournament will affect the amount of money i have won and lost in cash games?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they are separate files. If you look in the folder you see "NHL Data (FTP).rtm" and "NHL Data(trny)(FTP).rtm"

..and I think I fixed the transparency issue. I was drawing into a window, which was then transferred to the screen. I had to set a color as a transparency key for the window and fill the window with that color, prior to drawing the cards.

Marlow 09-02-2007 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like RT is destroying or moving the HHs from the HandHistory file. I suppose that this is automatic. I still want to use PT, so my temp fix will be to set RT to archive to a folder labeled "Unprocessed PT," and just point PT there instead of the HandHistory file.

Easy enough, but I'm curious if others are doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you somehow checked the "Move processed hand histories" box? It's on the Preferences->Stars Settings menu (assuming you play on Stars) If you are using PT to process the files after playing, you should leave it unchecked and have PT move the files over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I use FTP and I noticed that the options are slightly different from Stars. The processing setup described above isn't terrible because I'd rather not have PT processing hands at the same time as RT, and I'm not using any other HUDs. But if you have another suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

On another note, I really want to thank you for this software. I used to use GT+, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass. I must have tried PAHUD 2 or 3 times and hated it every time. This is some [censored] kickass software you've created. Expect to see a donation coming you way soon.

mikechops 09-02-2007 04:53 PM

Realtime leaves the files alone unless you check the move observed or move my hand histories boxes. At least it didnt for me when I checked it just now.

The FTP client deletes the observed table files when you close the table. If you are mining and don't have PT or anything else moving the observed files, I'd recommend you select the "move observed" option. Otherwise, you lose the files.

fozzy71 09-02-2007 05:05 PM

I data-mine with my hud. I dont run PT while datamining, and I also dont run PT while playing. I only import my played hands, after I am done with my sessions. I use only the HUD during actual play to read the hand histories.

The HUD has always kept track of hands as they happen during play. And PT always imports the hands after my session, then moves out the processed histories. RT doesnt seem to move any of the Played Hands, only the observed hands.

I have no desire for the Observed Hands to go in my PT DB, only my Played Hands.

This is how I have my RT - FT Settings, and my PT FT Import settings.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...FTsettings.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ftsettings.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...gs-observe.jpg

dcourtney 09-03-2007 12:04 AM

Just wanted to post a message to say thankyou for this great software. Strangely enough it seems to work better for me than PAHUD ever has!

I do have a couple of requests though that I hope you may consider.

* Would it be possible to have the average PFR listed alongside the average VP$IP/FISH/Pot etc on the lists of tables that realtime shows? Having the PFR listed would make it an even handier table selection tool.

* About the only thing I miss from PAHUD is it's ability to automatically change the text colour or the stats depending on the villians playing style. I.E VP$IP is red for a tight player and green for a loose. It would be fantastic if realtime could integrate a similar system where it switches the text to another colour when based upon criteria set by the player i.e under 30% VP$IP = Red higher than 30% VP$IP = Green. Something like that where the user can set the percentages for each stat would be absolutely fantastic.

* Finally, and it's not a big deal, but would it be possible to update the first post of this thread when a new version is released? I've missed the updates a few times as the post gets buried in the thread.

Other than that thanks again for a fantastic, stable piece of software!

shark_fishin 09-03-2007 09:46 AM

hmm, sometimes mine doesnt work, no display apears on my tables

maciczka 09-03-2007 06:21 PM

it looks fantasting! hope someday You can make it work on ipoker network [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DJSHAD0W 09-03-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm, no display apears on my tables

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same problem. Anyone had this before and figured out how to get it to display at your tables? Realtime does show the table(s) in its window, but does not overlay stats on the tables?
(Sorry for being computer illiterate)

phos4 09-03-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, no display apears on my tables

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same problem. Anyone had this before and figured out how to get it to display at your tables? Realtime does show the table(s) in its window, but does not overlay stats on the tables?
(Sorry for being computer illiterate)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem with Partypoker and i think the problem lies in the names of the HH-Files created by Partypoker. For me the Hud worked by using FPHG too so i tried to put a copy of the original HH-File into the folder and rename it (my windows is german so it was "Kopie von Table 123456-654321" which just means "copy of" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) and suddenly the hud appeared.
Of course it wasn't updated because realtime took the copy as "original" file but maybe this helps you to solve the problem. If you need any HH-Files just sent me an PM.

fozzy71 09-03-2007 07:48 PM

On rare occasion at stars, the stats wont show up on one of my 6 tables. I can usually get them to appear by - unchecking the table from the RT List, then checking it again. Sometimes I have to close RT and re-start. One of those 2 things usually gets my stats on all the tables.

laffo16 09-04-2007 11:12 PM

im getting an error when i exit the program, only happends from v1.06+, ive uploaded a video for you to see, suggestions anyone?

laffo16 09-04-2007 11:12 PM

http://files-upload.com/files/481481/realtime-error.rar

mikechops 09-04-2007 11:32 PM

Thanks, I cleaned up the shutdown code in 1.06, but it looks as if I forgot to change the file->exit menu option. If you shutdown by closing the window instead of the File->exit it should work fine.

I'm hoping to get a new build out tomorrow. I'll fix it for then.

DonButtons 09-05-2007 07:40 AM

Just tried it out on ft. Its really good.

Im autocentering, and my session stats always cover the stack size on the person on my right. Anyway to move my session stats to a different spot.

Triggerle 09-05-2007 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tried it out on ft. Its really good.

Im autocentering, and my session stats always cover the stack size on the person on my right. Anyway to move my session stats to a different spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drag with the right mouse button and read the readme that comes with the application next time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

DonButtons 09-05-2007 10:23 AM

sweet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] thx

DonButtons 09-05-2007 11:04 AM

Does it cause ftp to crash?

vista, ftp, real time, Ive crashed like 4x. Twice 6 tabling, and twice 12 tabling.

What could be the problem?

Marlow 09-05-2007 11:24 AM

I have the same setup with 15ish tables (while playing and datamining) and haven't crashed yet.

Are you running FTP and RT as an admin in Vista?

DonButtons 09-05-2007 11:38 AM

Yea, Im pretty sure. Maybe the time where it crashed 2x in 3 minutes I didnt manually do it since I quickly just clicked on ft.

But when I check properties both have "run this program as an administrator" checked.

Hmm, also have bet pot running, aim, and sometimes pt.

Marlow 09-05-2007 11:42 AM

Hmm. Try it without PT. I ran them together once, and it seemed to make RT do some strange things. Not sure... has anyone else noticed a conflict between these?

mikechops 09-05-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm. Try it without PT. I ran them together once, and it seemed to make RT do some strange things. Not sure... has anyone else noticed a conflict between these?

[/ QUOTE ]

What weird things? If your are having PT import the hand simultaneously, you should make sure RT isn't trying to move them as well - i.e. uncheck the move observed and move processed HH files in the FT settings menu.

If you are still having problems, could you check the logging option on the FTP settings menu. It generates a file log.txt in the RT folder. When you experience a problem, either PM me the last few lines of that file or email the entire thing and I'll take a look.

mikechops 09-05-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same setup with 15ish tables (while playing and datamining) and haven't crashed yet.

Are you running FTP and RT as an admin in Vista?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don, sorry you are having problems. I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe uinstalling FTP and reinstalling? If you still have problems could you check the logging box on the FTP Settings menu and send me the log.txt file? (mlamb1@xxnospamxx gmail.com)

mikechops 09-05-2007 08:27 PM

V1.07

www.holdemranger.com/realtime.html

I finally set up a website. Thanks are due to 2+2er, "thenewnoise" who kindly helped me through the process. I'll be posting versions there from now. There's a link to the site within the program (Help menu), so you can check to see if there's anything new rather than searching out this thread each time.

Change log

V1.07

Looked at transparency for card corners. Almost working now except for omaha hole cards.

Added a session won/loss and hands played/observed section in the Realtime window.

Color ranges for stats in the Preferences->Player Display menu implemented. Select a stat on the right list and add, delete or edit colors from the range. I'm kind of meh about them, but it was the single most requested feature.

More logging messages put in so we can work out wtf is happening with Party. I'm trying to get it working without having to use FPHG. If someone playing on Party could set the logging option on the the Full Tilt Settings menu and send me the resulting log.txt file from the folder, I'm sure we could wrap it up fairly quickly.

Fixed shutdown bug when exiting via the File->Exit menu.

Missing panels fix attempts. These are attempts to fix a bug I very rarely see - when some player panels appear on a table but others don't. It will not solve the your problem if you don't see any stat panels at all. In that case it's more likely the site folders are incorrectly set up.

In the Preferences->Table Display menu there is a group of 3 different fixes. "Sleep" pauses the program in between creating each panel. "Top-most" creates the panels as "Top-most windows" i.e. windows that are above any non-Top-most windows and Redraw redraws the panels every second until you activate the table by selecting it by double clicking the table name in the Realtime window list. None of these fixes are optimal and each will slow the program down.

If you have this problem please try each fix in turn. Quit the poker site and restart Realtime. Set the check-box for the fix and then start the site up again. If you find one of the fixes solves the problem (and you were consistently experiencing the problem without the fix), I'd like to know so I can incorporate it into later builds.

morphd 09-05-2007 09:22 PM

Re: V1.07

[ QUOTE ]
Color ranges for stats in the Preferences->Player Display menu implemented. Select a stat on the right list and add, delete or edit colors from the range. I'm kind of meh about them, but it was the single most requested feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was enough to make me ditch PA Hud and donate to you so don't feel so meh about it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Marlow 09-05-2007 09:28 PM

This is likely obvious, but I'm not sure: does this auto-update? If not, do I just reinstall?

fozzy71 09-05-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is likely obvious, but I'm not sure: does this auto-update? If not, do I just reinstall?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you double click it, it asks for you to extract it. You can extract it to the folder where RT is already installed, and overwrite the existing 3 files (exe, png, and doc). I personally extract it to a new folder, in my downloads folder - then copy/paste the extracted files into my realtime folder.

*Mike.......

What is this little square by the Post-Flop Aggression value?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...y71/rthud3.jpg

tiger_hall 09-05-2007 09:54 PM

MIKECHOPS - WINS AT LIFE