Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy list (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398164)

1p0kerboy 08-15-2007 08:50 PM

Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

Who do I need to email to get my money back and to get off your billing list?

And can you compensate me for having to waste time to do this along with refunding me for the months I got billed where I didn't have the service?

1p0kerboy 08-15-2007 08:57 PM

Guys, be careful when you are dealing with this company.

It took SEVERAL emails AND posts (in this thread) just to get my service canceled.

And now they're still billing my credit card.

Very shady business practice.

timtowdi 08-15-2007 09:18 PM

When I try to double-click on a table one of my buddies are sitting on it looks like it is searching for the table, then a second window pops up - "You must run poker client to open table."

Does anyone else have this problem on stars? My stars client is open and showing the same stakes as the buddy is sitting at.. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Poker Pro 08-16-2007 02:34 AM

Dear Mr. 1p0kerboy,
Poker Pro Labs would never purposely charge your card after you have canceled our service. Please contact customer support at pokerprolabs.com for a refund if you have yet not received one.

kidpokeher 08-16-2007 09:28 AM

Right now no one is showing up. Working for anyone else?

dotbum 08-16-2007 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Smart Buddy data server is inaccessible.

Unable to connect to the remote server"

Been like that a lot recently...

Poker Pro 08-16-2007 02:08 PM

We had an issue with the remote server but everything is up now.

Poker Pro 08-16-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Smart Buddy data server is inaccessible.

Unable to connect to the remote server"

Been like that a lot recently...

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is a common problem for you, you should contact support. I have seen this before but it reconnects a few seconds later. I have my smart buddy running 24/7 and only get this 1-2 times a month for a few seconds.

Poker Pro 08-16-2007 11:54 PM

New Release
We have added the feature to drag and drop players from one category to another. We also added the option to sort your buddies in alphabetical order.

kidpokeher 08-17-2007 03:05 AM

Can you check to see why the Stars table opener sometimes closes the entire Stars client when it opens a table? I don't have any additional information I can give because it seems to happen at random, but it's really annoying.

lawsoncb 08-18-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Two minor issue with the new limit filter.

1 SB list UB limit tables by the blinds(for example 2/4 limit holdem is listed as 1/2). All the other sites that I use list them by the limit. Can we get this uniform.

2 Would like an options to set seperate filters for limit and NL/PL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any update on this?

Poker Pro 08-19-2007 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you check to see why the Stars table opener sometimes closes the entire Stars client when it opens a table? I don't have any additional information I can give because it seems to happen at random, but it's really annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are testing it but can’t reproduce your issue. Can you contact support and give them more info on your system. Thanks.

GutPunch 08-19-2007 08:24 AM

The table openeer does not work for me. I only have a trial version, is this maybe the reason why? I also have the latest version..

Poker Pro 08-19-2007 11:41 AM

No, it’s not because of the trial. What poker site and game type are you trying to open?

GutPunch 08-19-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, it’s not because of the trial. What poker site and game type are you trying to open?

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerstars/full tilt. I have tried many limits and different games. I click the open table, and absoutly nothing happens, no error is given, nothing changes on my computer..

Poker Pro 08-19-2007 09:14 PM

Are you trying to open tournaments or cash games?

thirstyforwater 08-20-2007 12:40 AM

Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy list

The "apply filters" feature is awesome. My buddy list is a few hundred deep so that option really helps.

dotbum 08-20-2007 11:00 AM

I just sent this to support, but would am putting it here too, to be sure you get it:

Please cancel my subscription, license #768995, and let me know when done.

Thank you.

GutPunch 08-20-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to open tournaments or cash games?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, only cash games...

also, why does no one respond to anything on the support forums at your actual site?

effang 08-20-2007 02:31 PM

Urgent:

Need capability to EXPORT buddy list. Currently there is no way to move your buddy lists around. If i move from my desktop to my laptop (same login of course), then i can't recreate the same buddy lists. Would be nice to have the capabiility of exporting the buddy list as well.

Thanks

Poker Pro 08-23-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Urgent:

Need capability to EXPORT buddy list. Currently there is no way to move your buddy lists around. If i move from my desktop to my laptop (same login of course), then i can't recreate the same buddy lists. Would be nice to have the capabiility of exporting the buddy list as well.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You can move the config.xml file to your other computer.

Poker Pro 08-23-2007 04:49 PM

Smart Buddy – the universal poker buddy list now supports FullTilt multi-table tournaments and sit and go’s.

EGO 08-24-2007 02:37 PM

How's that "time seated at table" update coming? I'm really looking forward to this feature.

kidpokeher 08-26-2007 10:18 AM

It's been working well lately, good work. Here's an easy suggestion - when we close Smart Buddy, make it so it remembers the window size and position so it'll open up the same way.

kidpokeher 08-26-2007 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How's that "time seated at table" update coming? I'm really looking forward to this feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this. Along the same lines, it would be helpful if there was a date and time they were last online.

Vinny80 08-26-2007 11:33 AM

I'd really appreciate to have some indications on what sites are gonna be added next and what time before it happens

Poker Pro 08-26-2007 03:15 PM

I think the “last seen online” feature is included in the next release.

Vinny80, what site are you looking for? I can check on it for you.

Vinny80 08-26-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Vinny80, what site are you looking for? I can check on it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

interpoker on crypto network

dotbum 08-27-2007 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just sent this to support, but would am putting it here too, to be sure you get it:

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told I wouldn't be charged again, but this morning I got a statement for this month's charge.

You say one thing and do another. Consistently.

Poker Pro 08-27-2007 02:57 PM

There is no record of you being charged after your cancellation date. I am not sure how I can help you. You can contact support for any additional info.

1p0kerboy 08-28-2007 09:46 AM

Please take me off your billing list and refund me the money from when I got billed last month.

I tried to send you guys an e-mail but it did not go through.

I also got a message that my next bill would be labled differently. So if I get billed again please refund that.

Why do you all not have your act together?

It took me repeated posts in this thread AND emails just to get my account closed. AND THEN you keep billing me DESPITE ONCE AGAIN repeated posts in this thread NOT TO DO SO.

Horrible customer service and anybody doing business with you should be extrememly cautious.

Now are you going to handle this or what?

1p0kerboy 08-28-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told I wouldn't be charged again, but this morning I got a statement for this month's charge.

You say one thing and do another. Consistently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparantly I'm not the only one having problems.

Be cautious giving this business your credit card# everyone.

tsearcher 08-28-2007 04:08 PM

Re: Need to update for changes at Bodog

I think you need to update your server as far as Bodog goes. They've just changed their web address.

P.S. Just wanted to say, so far I'm real happy with this program and it keeps on improving.

1p0kerboy 08-28-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Just wanted to say, so far I'm real happy with this program and it keeps on improving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's good, because apparently you're a client for life whether you like it or not!

Kไฒฐไฎฅn 08-28-2007 05:21 PM

When will <font color="brown">iPoker</font> be supported?

Poker Pro 08-28-2007 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you need to update your server as far as Bodog goes. They've just changed their web address.

[/ QUOTE ]

we will look at it thank you

Poker Pro 08-28-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's good, because apparently you're a client for life whether you like it or not!

[/ QUOTE ]

1p0kerboy, I don’t know what your problem is but you are a piece of work. You account #768995 was canceled the day you requested it to be canceled. Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged so I am not sure what it is you want us to do. The support email is support ((@)) pokerprolabs.com . I am not part of support so you should contact them if you need anything else.

dotbum 08-29-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no record of you being charged after your cancellation date. I am not sure how I can help you. You can contact support for any additional info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Your 3rd party payment provider has sent me an email stating "This e-mail is not a new bill - it is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your credit card statement shortly." This would suggest that I am still on the billing list. I would like you to take care of that and stop wasting my time.

I have just sent off an email to your support, I am talking to you directly in this thread because of the 3 mails I have sent to support:
1) Got absolutely no response
2) Got a prompt response that someone would get back, and then...nothing
3) Stated I would be taken off the billing list, and then I got another bill.

Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but you seem to have a pretty dismissive attitude to genuine customer problems. I've been patient and civil given that I would not describe your service as very good.

1p0kerboy 08-29-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1p0kerboy, I don’t know what your problem is but you are a piece of work. You account #768995 was canceled the day you requested it to be canceled. Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged so I am not sure what it is you want us to do. The support email is support ((@)) pokerprolabs.com . I am not part of support so you should contact them if you need anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a post from 7/23/07 asking why I haven't heard back from an email I sent requesting to close my account.

THEN my credit card is billed on August 15th, 2007.

To which I make a stink about it here.

YESTERDAY I get this email:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

This e-mail is not a new bill - it is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your credit card statement shortly.

SoftwareKey.com handles order and payment processing on behalf of Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy.

On 8/13/2007 4:30:06 AM you bought the following product from Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy and paid by credit card:

Smart Buddy Subscription

The order stored in our system under the Invoice Number 214157 was paid with your Visa. The total amount of the order is USD $3.99.

Please note that "SoftwareKeyInfo.com" will appear on your credit card statement, and may not the name of the publisher (Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy).

Sincerely,
SoftwareKey.com Customer Service

[/ QUOTE ]

Which basically tells me my credit card is going to be billed AGAIN. I respond to the e-mail 3 times, to which I get

[ QUOTE ]
Requested action not taken: mailbox not available

[/ QUOTE ]

TODAY you are telling me that you can't understand what my problem is??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Are you joking?

I just want you guys to STOP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD when I AM NOT using your product anymore. Is that really so much to ask?

1p0kerboy 08-29-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is a blatant lie.

And apparantly I'm not the only one you are lying to.