Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Bet Pot AHK ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237924)

_dave_ 11-28-2006 01:26 AM

Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dave-
any idea on shiny images theme?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet - will be back on Stars tomorrow. I spent most of today making a filtered lobby for FullTilt.

Will re-cereate my Stars theme with "Shiny", test & fix tomorrow.

Is there any difference you can see between the laptop & desktop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am also using a new card mod on the desktop, but I tried it without the card mod and it didn't make a difference. The laptop, though using the shiny theme, was running off a .bat file while the desktop isn't. Dunno if that makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither card mods or bat file should make any difference to the running of betpot.ahk - I can't imagine eaht is causing trouble - care to PM me a screenshot from each comp so I can do "spot the difference" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

jsnipes28 11-28-2006 01:44 AM

I just looked and he actually updated/changed the mod so that the avatar circles aren't there and he edited the seatboxes as well.

The mod that worked is the one that I posted in the MSNL thread a few days ago. I will post a screenshot of the updated one now.

jsnipes28 11-28-2006 01:48 AM

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4073/newmodvd5.png

GutPunch 11-28-2006 12:37 PM

Did a quick scan of the thread and did not see anything about this...

I am looking to make a button on my keyboard (spacebar) fold my hand when I click it.. Obviously only fold on the table that my mouse pointer is over..

Any way to do this?

Thanks

jsnipes28 11-28-2006 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did a quick scan of the thread and did not see anything about this...

I am looking to make a button on my keyboard (spacebar) fold my hand when I click it.. Obviously only fold on the table that my mouse pointer is over..

Any way to do this?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure the F1 Key is already set to do this.

DonButtons 11-28-2006 09:01 PM

dave,

I have skoal2k4's theme and can't get it to work. I saw 1CS's earlier comment about betpot script being inside the folder on the desktop, and changed that and still nothing is working. But I did get it too work on the classic theme at least.

Then when im not in a hand, I clicked the middle button and this pop up came up (skoal theme):

"Unable to match slider colour: 0x000000 to a known theme"

? clueless...I downloaded the new version 2, unzipped it, put the folder in my desktop, and run the betpot from inside the folder..Am I doing something wrong?

1C5 11-28-2006 10:06 PM

Did you give it a couple hands to test? It always doesn't work for the 1st hand you play...

DonButtons 11-28-2006 10:18 PM

Yea, played 10-15 at least.

1C5 11-28-2006 10:22 PM

and you have the handgrabber running at the same time?

_dave_ 11-28-2006 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you give it a couple hands to test? It always doesn't work for the 1st hand you play...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and you have the handgrabber running at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]

1C5, these are Party things - I'm thinking DonButtons is on Stars (Skoal24k / Classic theme) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DB,

It works no problem on "Classic" theme? What exactly happens on Skoal2k4 for you?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You get this when it can't tell what theme you are using, - this is the colour of the slider bar, IIRC it shouldn't do this check unless the slider is visible.

When did you download, today?

dave.

DonButtons 11-28-2006 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It works no problem on "Classic" theme? What exactly happens on Skoal2k4 for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dave,
Right click minraises.
middle nothing. If I scroll up it will move the raise in increments of the bb though.

[ QUOTE ]

You get this when it can't tell what theme you are using, - this is the colour of the slider bar, IIRC it shouldn't do this check unless the slider is visible.

When did you download, today?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got version 1 when it came out, and never got it running, and just gave up. Was going to wait it out.

Then downloaded version 2 today.

1C5 11-28-2006 11:30 PM

Don, that was the exact same problem I had before I moved the script back in the folder and ran it from there.

So I would guess it has something to do with that area...

jsnipes28 11-29-2006 12:09 AM

Dave, did u take a look at that mod i posted and have any ideas what might be causing it?

_dave_ 11-29-2006 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, did u take a look at that mod i posted and have any ideas what might be causing it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Are your action buttons in the new mod the same (dark brown) colour that is shown in the "leave table" etc visible action buttons in the screenshot?

If so, that is the problem for sure. "Shiny" buttons are close enough (just) to "Classic" colours that it still works, but that dark brown is totally different. Or is this not the case (can't be sure without screenhot containing action buttons) ?

dave.

jsnipes28 11-29-2006 01:01 AM

It appears so Dave. I will PM bar nuthin and ask him what theme these buttons are from and see if maybe he can just change them to classic or shiny. We'll see.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3238/tabeelne1.png

_dave_ 11-29-2006 02:21 AM

Hi Oyvindgee,

New version just posted: BetPot-v0.2a

Available in the download link only, for now.

Version 0.2a Changes:
<ul type="square">[*]PokerStars - Should now work without error on negative monitor co-ordinates[/list]
Tested, but not for long (maybe 50 hands on a negative monitor) - Please test @ low / play stakes first.

A few more fixes in the pipeline (Crypto £ tables etc) - too tired to get those done now but wanted to get this fix out there ASAP.

Must sleep now,

dave.

oracle3001 11-29-2006 03:26 PM

With stars and full tilt you see the whitebox scanning over the table. I take it that this is doing a screen scrape. Just wondering if it is possible to speed all this up, as when multi tabling 9+ tables, I want to be able to click and the action to occur straight away so that I can get on sorting out another table. BTW, Party seems to work really well, which is great.

1C5 11-29-2006 04:12 PM

jsnipes28 or dave...

Can you please upload this theme for us as it is great. It is simple, AND your cards don't cover your chips like in the other themes I use.

This is sweet.

HalvSame 11-29-2006 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With stars and full tilt you see the whitebox scanning over the table. I take it that this is doing a screen scrape. Just wondering if it is possible to speed all this up, as when multi tabling 9+ tables, I want to be able to click and the action to occur straight away so that I can get on sorting out another table. BTW, Party seems to work really well, which is great.

[/ QUOTE ]Turn off debug mode. (Near the beginning of the script, change degub := 1 to debug := 0)

oracle3001 11-29-2006 05:28 PM

Cool that has done the trick, bring on the 9-12 tabling :-)

ZBTHorton 11-29-2006 06:06 PM

Dave,

Did you figure out the logitech buttons?

jsnipes28 11-29-2006 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jsnipes28 or dave...

Can you please upload this theme for us as it is great. It is simple, AND your cards don't cover your chips like in the other themes I use.

This is sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This mod was created for me by bar nuthin and he is selling it for $5 or $10 in his shop at www.psthemes.com

I would upload it but I don't want to upset him or anyone else and it's relatively cheap. Right now though because the buttons on this mod are different the betpot is not working on it. Hopefully Dave will fix this sometime though.

1C5 11-29-2006 06:34 PM

Alright, let me know when it is fixed, then I will get him to make me something similiar.

DonButtons 11-29-2006 06:38 PM

jsnipes, I like the theme, just because the actions (call/fold/raise) dont cover the stack sizes/screen names of other players.

was wondering how empty seats look?

i cant find the theme on that site too, maybe i suck at looking, but is this guy a 2+2er?

DonButtons 11-29-2006 06:40 PM

1cs, so lets say you just downloaded the script. it comes in a zipped file. I move the betpot-v0.2 folder out of there to my desktop. I open that folder, then double click the betpot script. is that the same process you use?

jsnipes28 11-29-2006 08:11 PM

Dave-
according to bar nuthin:
"it is based on the simple theme (which is the "No Images" theme)"

I dont know wtf those buttons came from but if you would be able to make them work that would be awesome.

(im johnnyvero on Stars)

_dave_ 11-29-2006 10:25 PM

Hi Jsnipes28,

[ QUOTE ]
Dave-
according to bar nuthin:
"it is based on the simple theme (which is the "No Images" theme)"

I dont know wtf those buttons came from but if you would be able to make them work that would be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea where those buttons came from if not from bar nuthin.

I could probably get them to work (not easy to tell without seeing if the large highlights encroach on the numbers at any given table size, first guess looks like they won't, just) but I can't without the buttons myself (so I'd need a copy of your theme - and if the buttons didn't come from bar nuthin then I don't evn know how to get them.

To make new buttons work I basically need to capture a screenshot of every amount, at every table size. Then chop out little number sized images and sort them in to folders like you can find in the "StarsPics" folder, under BetPot.ahk.

So I could do it, but without the buttons myself I can't.

It is probably easier for you to put normal or shiny buttons back in to your Stars installation (I'm surprised it doesn't do this for you on startup anyway, if they are not part of the theme).

On another note, I made my own "Multipoker" style Stars theme, and have been playing with the cards today - Looks like I may have figured out how to do it - but I need to make them for all table sizes and tidy up the edges a bit. I hope to have PhattyLiver card mod posted for all to enjoy tomorrow night [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I only got the cards going on a mini-table so far:

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3...tipokergh8.png

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

(im johnnyvero on Stars)

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you !

dave.

BigUpS 11-29-2006 10:28 PM

Thanks dave. Have always appreciate your work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

_dave_ 11-29-2006 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1cs, so lets say you just downloaded the script. it comes in a zipped file. I move the betpot-v0.2 folder out of there to my desktop. I open that folder, then double click the betpot script. is that the same process you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi DonButtons,

If it is working for you on classic theme there is definitely nothing wrong with your installation.

You have copied / unzipped correctly for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been corrected in the 0.2a version posted a few posts up - The script uses the slider colour to see if you are using hyper-simple (blue) or classic/no-images/whatever theme (brown). This message should only pop up in debug mode - now fixed.

I can only presume there is some difference between the skoal24k theme you have and the one I have been using - could you please PM me or post here a screenshot, with slider / action buttons visible - I'll try and figure uot what is going wrong.

If you could not resize it, then I can trick my test-script into seeing it as a Stars window, and see what is happening.

If it works in classic, we can't be far off getting it working on your preferred skoal24k theme, I'm sure we'll be able to get it sorted whatever is causing the trouble [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

jsnipes28 11-29-2006 11:45 PM

Dave-
I talked to bar nuthin and he created all of those images. So he said to just delete that folder and the old ones would reappear- so I did that and it appears to be working. If for any reason you wanted those I could send you that file at some point in the future.

However the script is still not calcualting the raise size right. Here is an image. It is just adding what's in the pot to the bet and calling that a pot sized raise when it is really just the size of the current pot. Thanks for the help.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6...otteroowz8.png

steel108 11-29-2006 11:48 PM

When I use the script for FullTilt and press the right click button, the pop up to change my table image keeps showing up. How do I get rid of this?

_dave_ 11-29-2006 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I use the script for FullTilt and press the right click button, the pop up to change my table image keeps showing up. How do I get rid of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Remove the ~ from in front of the RButton:: in the hotkey definitions (this will prevent Richt-Click events from ever reaching the OS / Poker Client Software)

dave.

HalvSame 11-29-2006 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Don't use the right mouse button [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. You could block the command from being sent to the FT window by removing the thilde (~) from the hotkey definition, but then you wouldn't be able to right click on a player to make notes.

Edit; you could just rightclick on one of the visible buttons on the table, they don't respond to right clicks. This will still cause BetPot to bet pot (uhm..) when you right click to take a note on a player, though.

_dave_ 11-30-2006 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave-
I talked to bar nuthin and he created all of those images. So he said to just delete that folder and the old ones would reappear- so I did that and it appears to be working. If for any reason you wanted those I could send you that file at some point in the future.

However the script is still not calcualting the raise size right. Here is an image. It is just adding what's in the pot to the bet and calling that a pot sized raise when it is really just the size of the current pot. Thanks for the help.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6...otteroowz8.png

[/ QUOTE ]

Now those buttons look much more like standard "shiny" - which should work OK, I believe.

I'm gonna get to sleep now (have to work in ~5 hours [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) - but I'll check it out as soon as I get back tomorrow evening.

dave.

Bar Nuthin 11-30-2006 12:18 AM

thanks for being a stand up guy j

i think we got the button issue slolved with a couple clicks, eh?

man, poor dave surely can't get any poker playing in with all these posts

_dave_ 11-30-2006 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite right, lol. about 200 hands played in the last 5 days - and all of those testing something or another [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

While you are here....

How the hell do you do the oversized cards? I'm guessing gx.ini mod, but now that it is encrypted, how? I can't believe I accidentally let my Stars update overwrite the plaintext gx.ini one day without noticing - surely they should publish a tool to decrypt inifiles, sinces themes can override global settings with a local gx.ini file IIRC...

dave.

Bar Nuthin 11-30-2006 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite right, lol. about 200 hands played in the last 5 days - and all of those testing something or another [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

While you are here....

How the hell do you do the oversized cards? I'm guessing gx.ini mod, but now that it is encrypted, how? I can't believe I accidentally let my Stars update overwrite the plaintext gx.ini one day without noticing - surely they should publish a tool to decrypt inifiles, sinces themes can override global settings with a local gx.ini file IIRC...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel your pain man - since i started psthemes.com i can hardly get a game in without getting tracked down.

i got the card mod for sell in my themeshop for $5 but for anyone who wants to give it a go - open the deck folders you want to change, blow away folder 0 - rename folder 1 to 0 - rename 2 to 1 - rename 3 to 2 - etc. etc. copy folder 6 and rename the copy 5 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (this mod gets overwritten in updates)

of course for $5 you get it already done in a nice executable file that you can use over and over

i don't know much about your scripts, but i gather that they pull info visually from the screen. let me know if there are any table mods that might improve performance and i'll incorporate them into a killer table mod.

personally, i still prefer nekked hotties - but i'm guessing your program wouldn't take kindly to transparent buttons [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

http://psthemes.com/forum/themeshop/...vidaguerra.jpg

KungFuManchu 11-30-2006 06:09 AM

ahola again Dave, plz upload your stars theme.

snorfarfar 12-01-2006 01:49 AM

Maby it says something aboute my question somewhere in this HUGE thread.
I want betpot to raise to 4xbb + 1 bb for every limper pre flop when i play at party.
As it is now it raises 3xbb and + 1 bb for every limper.
Is it possible to make that adjustment by my self?

Edit: found out later how to do. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The_Elegance 12-01-2006 03:09 PM

Any ideas how to get the script working on Crypto after the update?