Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=193220)

NT! 09-01-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, i can totally relate to your coworker thing b/c my mom is in the next room and i did that rap w/o actually speaking anything aloud...didn't want her to wonder wtf i was doing lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously this thread rules

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm just gonna let this one slide

too easy on so many levels

NT

DcifrThs 09-01-2006 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, i can totally relate to your coworker thing b/c my mom is in the next room and i did that rap w/o actually speaking anything aloud...didn't want her to wonder wtf i was doing lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously this thread rules

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm just gonna let this one slide

too easy on so many levels

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. har har. you know what i mean.

Barron

El Diablo 09-01-2006 04:28 PM

Dcifr: I don't like your chances v. NT, but I like your spirit!

GA: Nice work setting this up.

NT: Word.

NT! 09-01-2006 04:52 PM

barron

you think you still got a shot? we can give it a whirl kid
but you shoulda just took it lyin down like your girl did
since that bitch met me she ain't had it no better way
now her ass keep gettin blown out like the Devil Rays
if you had it, you lost it. this rap game? I pozzed it
and all y'all got fucked and ate out like Nas said
The Message is this - you might think you can hang
but you droppin M 80's, my flow's the Big Bang
now you think to yourself how you really ain't want it
but my dicks like the internet, cause all yall stay on it

little lesson for DSBG in this one on the difference between 'homage' and 'biting'... enjoy

NT

TiK 09-01-2006 04:54 PM

Wow, I'm pissed that I missed all the good stuff in this thread. I clicked on it originally at its inception, but then stopped paying attention, and today, I click again, and holy [censored], it's [censored] gold.

El D.,

First off, great thread. From here on in I know not to neglect your threads. Lesson learned.

Dcifr,

"no more of this biting sh*t
you're chipping teeth when you're writing kid"

awesome.

Dude, your [censored] is tight.

NT!,

I loved this:
"while i stay gettin pussy like an animal shelter"

and this:
"i bring the fury of a [censored] Old Testament God"

I have a thing for biblical references.

Your [censored] is tighter (so far). (Nothing personal Dcifr)

Btw the [censored] word isn't ass/a**hole/or any derivative thereof.

TiK 09-01-2006 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

ClassicBob 09-01-2006 05:26 PM

NT has destroyed this thread, and it's not even close.

NT! 09-01-2006 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

respeck homie

El Diablo 09-01-2006 06:15 PM

All,

While NT is clearly dominating all lately, I just want to give another nod to one of Barron's earlier hot lines that TiK reminded me of:

"no more of this biting sh*t
you're chipping teeth when you're writing kid"

mic_check12 09-01-2006 06:41 PM

I've never seen a thread so thoroughly pwned by 1 guy. Played NT

pshabi 09-01-2006 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Writing [censored] down is one thing, but nobody gets any credit until it's been put down on a track. DipshytByrdGayme wrote something that was whack, but he made it 100 times whacker when he recorded it.

I know everyone's riding NT's dick, but it's not shyt til it's spit. Reading it and trying to imagine it on a track, it seems, well, b-b-b-basic.

NT! 09-01-2006 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Writing [censored] down is one thing, but nobody gets any credit until it's been put down on a track. DipshytByrdGayme wrote something that was whack, but he made it 100 times whacker when he recorded it.

I know everyone's riding NT's dick, but it's not shyt til it's spit. Reading it and trying to imagine it on a track, it seems, well, b-b-b-basic.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps you would like to recite some rhymes of your own sir

NT

TiK 09-01-2006 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps you would like to recite some rhymes of your own sir

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of gauntlets being thrown around in this here thread.

El Diablo 09-01-2006 07:30 PM

Guys,

Just wanted to offer some help. To begin your rhymes, some of you might want to start out w/ a sweet intro like this:

"Wrote a little somethin' and it goes like this"

That will give it a sweet old school flavor, especially if the first word in your rhyme is "Yo."

Another option is to start real casual like "Yo, listen up" or "Yo, check it."

You are welcome to use any of these sweet techniques to improve your flow and I will consider them homage not biting.

pshabi 09-01-2006 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, this is a basic flow, I'll admit, but I wrote it in 5 minutes. At least it's over a beat.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...A6E09F21916EBD

P.S. Thanks for the tips El D.

Big_L 09-01-2006 08:58 PM

I think it is funny how people know I am better than them so they just use the biting excuse again. All of those lines I just posted were 100% unique and written. Thanks for the compliments kids. Dcifir you are a two faced coward. You think because you reference the bible in a song you are god NT! Really you aint nothing but a resident peasant, Pshabi, you are all talk no walk, and NT! the fact that you havent recorded anything tells me your flow is just as bad as mine. These rhymes are nothing compared to my serious stuff. When I write my songs for my demo I spend way way more than the 10 minutes I spend on the [censored] I write here. On top of it I can tell a lot of you don't get my most clever lines. I'm fine with it, I know when my genius goes unappreciated. To the people who have PM'ed me, I appreciate it.

pshabi 09-01-2006 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is funny how people know I am better than them so they just use the biting excuse again. All of those lines I just posted were 100% unique and written. Thanks for the compliments kids. Dcifir you are a two faced coward. You think because you reference the bible in a song you are god NT! Really you aint nothing but a resident peasant, Pshabi, you are all talk no walk, and NT! the fact that you havent recorded anything tells me your flow is just as bad as mine. These rhymes are nothing compared to my serious stuff. When I write my songs for my demo I spend way way more than the 10 minutes I spend on the [censored] I write here. On top of it I can tell a lot of you don't get my most clever lines. I'm fine with it, I know when my genius goes unappreciated. To the people who have PM'ed me, I appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Post a link to your bestest rhyme here and put it to rest then.

Big_L 09-01-2006 09:18 PM

I dont put my best rhymes online I wait for the chance to get signed with them

pshabi 09-01-2006 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont put my best rhymes online I wait for the chance to get signed with them

[/ QUOTE ]
Word of Advice:

Don't hold your breath.

Big_L 09-01-2006 09:22 PM

Words of Advice, you are a [censored] loser.

NT! 09-01-2006 09:55 PM

Wow, I'm surprised you actually posted something. It's definitely whack, but not nearly as whack as some of the other [censored] in this thread.

Alright, I'm going to get a late din din with the missus and then I'll download Audacity and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, someone (barron, pshabi, DSBG, whatever) please put a few instrumentals on YouSendIt and PM me the link. Otherwise I'll have to spit a capella or over some beat I made about 8 years ago with Fruity Loops. I'm not sure which would be worse.

NT

Big_L 09-01-2006 11:51 PM

audacity [censored] sucks it completly broke down on me

NT! 09-02-2006 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think anyone else is too heartbroken homie

Big_L 09-02-2006 12:11 AM

lick my sac you egotistical geek

pshabi 09-02-2006 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I'm surprised you actually posted something. It's definitely whack, but not nearly as whack as some of the other [censored] in this thread.

Alright, I'm going to get a late din din with the missus and then I'll download Audacity and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, someone (barron, pshabi, DSBG, whatever) please put a few instrumentals on YouSendIt and PM me the link. Otherwise I'll have to spit a capella or over some beat I made about 8 years ago with Fruity Loops. I'm not sure which would be worse.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm coming with the heat tomorrow. Tearin' off the warmups now that I got a sweat up. Run for the hills.

pshabi 09-02-2006 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lick my sac you egotistical geek

[/ QUOTE ]
It's funny how everytime you "clown" on somebody, it's pretty much a direct reflection of yourself.

NT! 09-02-2006 01:33 AM

I'm kinda gettin the hang of Audacity, but I need some instrumentals if I'm going to record anything. Fruity Loops is not gonna cut it. Going to bed now, anyone with instrumentals plz put them on rapidshare and pm me, or give me links to sites for download etc etc

NT

pshabi 09-02-2006 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kinda gettin the hang of Audacity, but I need some instrumentals if I'm going to record anything. Fruity Loops is not gonna cut it. Going to bed now, anyone with instrumentals plz put them on rapidshare and pm me, or give me links to sites for download etc etc

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
Just get llimewiree (take off the first and last letter, they censor it here for some reason), pick a track you like and search for the instrumental of it.

DcifrThs 09-02-2006 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

i got more instrumentals than you can imagine.

PM me your AIM and i'll share 'em. this'll work well to when we're recording sh*t over the same beat.

Barron

DcifrThs 09-02-2006 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is funny how people know I am better than them so they just use the biting excuse again. All of those lines I just posted were 100% unique and written.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, we know those rhymes were written and unique. they are embarrassing.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliments kids. Dcifir you are a two faced coward.

[/ QUOTE ]

care to explain? the only face i have is the one laughing at you getting owned (by everyone) while you're STILL full of yourself thinking you'll get signed lol. thats the best joke ive heard this year. and if you do get signed (mighty big if), the label's portfolio of rappers must be like porky pig and donald duck. dipppptttthhhhpicable...the-ay the-ay the-ay thats all folks.

[ QUOTE ]

You think because you reference the bible in a song you are god

[/ QUOTE ]

um no. im battling NT! and joking in a battle against him. ive said numerous times i dont think im good but i enjoy rapping. you think you are good and thats hilarious.

[ QUOTE ]

NT! Really you aint nothing but a resident peasant

[/ QUOTE ]

NT! wrote better stuff in 1 line than you put together in your entire existance since birth. a million ikons with a million typewriters (or a million versions of that software program) couldn't accidentally write something hot.

[ QUOTE ]

, Pshabi, you are all talk no walk, and NT! the fact that you havent recorded anything tells me your flow is just as bad as mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

while this is possible, i think it's likely NT! may have an ability to flow. i wouldn't bet on it b/c i haven't heard it but its possible.

btw, thank you for recognizing your flow is what it is: bad.

[ QUOTE ]

These rhymes are nothing compared to my serious stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would love to hear your serious stuff. you seem to take this sh*t pretty seriously and if your "serious" stuff is 100 times better, it'll probably provide enough comic relief to host the next 100 episodes of Comedy Central.

[ QUOTE ]
When I write my songs for my demo I spend way way more than the 10 minutes I spend on the [censored] I write here.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, other than the song to my ex, everything NT! and me and doug et al wrote on here took no more than 5 minutes. so you spent 2x as much time.

[ QUOTE ]

On top of it I can tell a lot of you don't get my most clever lines. I'm fine with it, I know when my genius goes unappreciated. To the people who have PM'ed me, I appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

your lines are overall not clever. your rhyme scheme is embarrasing. please post what you think were your most clever lines. the marley pass the green thing was the funniest stretch ive ever seen. lines are only good and funny if the average person can get them w/o listening to a diatribe on wtf you mean. im still laughing at that paragraph where you explain the marley pass the green thing and how it's not just about weed. LOL

brilliant.

Barron

DcifrThs 09-02-2006 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
barron

little lesson for DSBG in this one on the difference between 'homage' and 'biting'... enjoy

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

my rhymes are not shots, i spray errorless shells
im blowin up like an al-qaeda terroist cell
i savor it well, enjoyin the sh*t i been spittin
cast spells over readers like women of wiccan
it's sickening how i can hop topic to topic
my rhymes get hot i drop it then turn a profit
burn an L in the tropics while you yearn in the projects
im an advanced rap-a-matician, you learning the logic
im hopin you got it, that you dont turn a shoulder instead
'cause soon where you layin worms are over your head.

peace.

Barron

pshabi 09-02-2006 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright kid, thanks for the motivation. I'm almost 30 years old, have a career, a wife and two kids, and I can slay you at your life's passion. Pick up the pieces and start over.

I think everyone will agree I stepped it up here. Enjoy!

Death of Byrd Gayme: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...2C987E20A7BCD0

El Diablo 09-02-2006 04:14 AM

p,

WHAT WHAT!!!! P-SHABI!!!!

pshabi 09-02-2006 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
p,

[/ QUOTE ]
Lyrics to sing along with:

Byrdgaaaaaaaaaymmmmmmmmeeeee

That’s right kid
I’m bout to kill you over your boy’s beat, just to prove a point
Alright?
We gonna keep this real slow and simple for your community college ass though,
So keep up

I’m on the beat ridin’
Just like a star, I’m shinin

I write a rhyme I spit it out
More harder than a diamond

I’m leavin cats wishin
That they could share my vision
Run up on Byrdgame, I’d probably have to go to prison

Byrdgame be rhyme bitin
And now he’s dick ridin
He started spitting and his mommy told him keep it quiet (shhhhh)

She’s in the next room,
She’s watching wheel of fortune
He makes a post about his life and I just start torchin’

Son you cannot flow
You do not flip dough
I give ‘em something to remember like the Alamo

You give ‘em something to forget I make a joke over
I [censored] them pretty bitches, boy you can’t get leftovers (but this one time, at band camp)

Not even sloppy seconds, not even sloppy thirds
You [censored] fast food bitch, you ain’t runnin birds

So stop the fabricatin
I’m here for money makin
I’m here I’m tearin you to shreds, I know your knees shakin’

You try to come back, your bottom lip quiver
You get no cake junior, not even a small sliver

You live at home bitch, just like a [censored] baby
Now you know you missing with the boss, say it, Pshabi

And so the next time, you wanna start some [censored]
Just remember it’s a pro you [censored] dealin wit

So get your ass to steppin
And I’m a keep reppin
Next time I’m in the dirty, I’m a pack a loaded weapon

I’ll probably see your ass, flippin my big mac
I’ll put that [censored] up to your temple cliggy clack clack

And that’s the end of you
Don’t even call your crew
That’s right I said it what the [censored] you think your gonna do?

I said my piece bitch
I think I made my point
I’m Cypress Phil and I just smoked you like a [censored] joint

El Diablo 09-02-2006 04:45 AM

p,

"I'm almost 30 years old, have a career, a wife and two kids"

"I [censored] them pretty bitches"
"Run up on Byrdgame, I’d probably have to go to prison"
"Next time I’m in the dirty, I’m a pack a loaded weapon"
"I’ll put that [censored] up to your temple cliggy clack clack"

THINK OF YOUR FAMILY P! IT'S NOT WORTH IT MAN!!!!!

Runkmud 09-02-2006 06:36 AM

Brilliant Pshabi, very well done.

Chump Change 09-02-2006 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll give you four lines. that's all you get. any more and i'm just wasting em.

your rhymes was played out and bitten dude, sorry
you tryna run it back like ferris in cam's dad's ferrari
it won't happen - now you front like you gonna start clappin
but you'll spill that frapuccino if we get down to scrappin

fall back

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

This mother ain't playing around.

Chump Change 09-02-2006 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
barron

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

NT - sick punchlines (among other things)

Dcfir - sick poly-polysyllabic rhyme structures (among other things)

El D - Way too harsh on Dcfir for that one rhyme (among other things)

Doug - Where you at?

Chump Change 09-02-2006 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
p,

[/ QUOTE ]
Lyrics to sing along with:

Byrdgaaaaaaaaaymmmmmmmmeeeee

That’s right kid
I’m bout to kill you over your boy’s beat, just to prove a point
Alright?
We gonna keep this real slow and simple for your community college ass though,
So keep up

I’m on the beat ridin’
Just like a star, I’m shinin

I write a rhyme I spit it out
More harder than a diamond

I’m leavin cats wishin
That they could share my vision
Run up on Byrdgame, I’d probably have to go to prison

Byrdgame be rhyme bitin
And now he’s dick ridin
He started spitting and his mommy told him keep it quiet (shhhhh)

She’s in the next room,
She’s watching wheel of fortune
He makes a post about his life and I just start torchin’

Son you cannot flow
You do not flip dough
I give ‘em something to remember like the Alamo

You give ‘em something to forget I make a joke over
I [censored] them pretty bitches, boy you can’t get leftovers (but this one time, at band camp)

Not even sloppy seconds, not even sloppy thirds
You [censored] fast food bitch, you ain’t runnin birds

So stop the fabricatin
I’m here for money makin
I’m here I’m tearin you to shreds, I know your knees shakin’

You try to come back, your bottom lip quiver
You get no cake junior, not even a small sliver

You live at home bitch, just like a [censored] baby
Now you know you missing with the boss, say it, Pshabi

And so the next time, you wanna start some [censored]
Just remember it’s a pro you [censored] dealin wit

So get your ass to steppin
And I’m a keep reppin
Next time I’m in the dirty, I’m a pack a loaded weapon

I’ll probably see your ass, flippin my big mac
I’ll put that [censored] up to your temple cliggy clack clack

And that’s the end of you
Don’t even call your crew
That’s right I said it what the [censored] you think your gonna do?

I said my piece bitch
I think I made my point
I’m Cypress Phil and I just smoked you like a [censored] joint

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like, when I actually enjoyed pro wrestling, like in the single digit ages, and there was the battle royale, and a couple dudes were fighting, and I was excited, but then somebody else ran out, like the ultimate warrior, and I got even more excited and everything became exponentially awesomer. That's right.

DcifrThs 09-02-2006 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think anyone else is too heartbroken homie

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know about anybody else, but i am.

i need a good laugh every once in a while.

Barron