Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   this chick is fat, yo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=115565)

Sephus 05-18-2006 02:15 PM

Re: this chick is fat, yo

[ QUOTE ]
How does that skeleton have any breasts?

[/ QUOTE ]

the body can't metabolize saline.

.......... 05-18-2006 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does that skeleton have any breasts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are her lungs!

Shajen 05-18-2006 02:16 PM

Shajen casts Magic Missile...a female skeleton is destroyed!

Shajen gains 1 experience point.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Vavavoom 05-18-2006 02:16 PM

She has massive feet...

vulturesrow 05-18-2006 02:29 PM

This thread just went from mildly funny to comic gold.

Golden_Rhino 05-18-2006 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture003.jpg

note that I am wearing goggles inside and that I am taking this picture by myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you look like Seth Green in "can't Hardly Wait"

prohornblower 05-18-2006 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture003.jpg

note that I am wearing goggles inside and that I am taking this picture by myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you look like Seth Green in "can't Hardly Wait"

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't fslexduck is it??

UATrewqaz 05-18-2006 06:44 PM

No, reread the whole thread and find the picture that has the big fat stereotypical dyke in it, that's her.

"Feminism was established to give unattractive women better access to mainstream society."

Which is why almost never failing the more of a battle axe feminist someone is, the uglier and more butch they are.

Isn't is rather amusing that "feminists" are actually the least feminine women? I always thought that was rather funny.

It would be like if gay guys called themselves "masculinists"

Tennenbaum 05-18-2006 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, reread the whole thread and find the picture that has the big fat stereotypical dyke in it, that's her.

"Feminism was established to give unattractive women better access to mainstream society."

Which is why almost never failing the more of a battle axe feminist someone is, the uglier and more butch they are.

Isn't is rather amusing that "feminists" are actually the least feminine women? I always thought that was rather funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

UATrewqaz 05-18-2006 07:03 PM

Brillant retort.

You're a towel!

Freerollin` 05-18-2006 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a tremendous tolerance for offensive material. This is the most idiotic and offensive thing I've ever read.

I hope you catch herpes.

fslexcduck 05-18-2006 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't have any sort of brilliant retort because this, as usual with your posts, is so moronic it only leaves me speechless. it doesn't need to be disputed, because you have said nothing of any merit. at least now you are wasting your time posting hateful things about me and women (actually and many men, since i classify most men who care about women's issues as feminists) in general instead of wasting your time on blacks/jews/gay men/lower class people/muslims/asians/whomever else you've decided is inferior. so carry on.

Freerollin` 05-18-2006 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brillant retort.

You're a towel!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shockingly, you appear to be on the same mental level as the character depicted in your avatar. "Masculinist" is a word I expect to hear out of Ralph Wiggum's mouth.

Sorry for using words with so many syllables, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

UATrewqaz 05-18-2006 07:14 PM

I'll buy you a nice new flannel shirt to make it up to you.

http://www.rmconnection.com/images/CARHAR2.jpg

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a damn what any of you think.

You're all so self important when someone dares not agree with you you're "in shock."

Oh, btw, flamming an internet message board, way to change the world Gandhi. This is definitely ground zero for all relevant social and cultural change right here.

You can dish it out but can't take it. You can tell everyone how THEY are wrong to think and act the way they do, but if anyone questions you or your motives you go flying out of control.

I'm very positive you don't give a rat's ass what I think or believe, well guess what sister, nobody here gives a rat's ass about what you think or believe either.

tuq 05-18-2006 07:28 PM

OP,

Just to cancel you out, I'm gonna bust into a crocheting seminar and loudly complain about how women judge me by my teeny wee-wee and even smaller wallet. Wax on, wax off.

Your peeg,

tuq

gorie 05-18-2006 07:34 PM

UATrewqaz,

you might want to consider being a nicer person.

cheesecakey 05-18-2006 08:18 PM

Wow fslexcduck ....you think this FORUM is the most misogynistic place? Do you play live games? for every 10 tables I sit down where I find 8 guys I can charm the pants off (yes I do mean that literally) I will sit down at one and think I wandered into the 'I hate women society'. Some men are so bitter that if you are halfway decent looking and sit down at a poker table they will try to make you feel lower than a snake's belly for daring to sit down with the big boys. Thankfully I have a very thick skin and nothing makes me more gleeful than to take their money.

I don't understand why you would be bothered by what these guys say on this forum. Guys are guys - it doesn't matter how fat, skinny or bald they are they will always pick apart a woman's appearance.....but it is usually followed by the phrase 'but I'd still do her' - personally, it makes me giggle. Misogyny and abuse are very strong words - rape and violence against women are a far cry from picking apart a woman's appearance.

And to the woman who requested pics of the male posters and their cocks, please no. I would rather look at the half naked women myself than some guy whose belly obscures his male parts.

Tennenbaum 05-18-2006 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll buy you a nice new flannel shirt to make it up to you.

http://www.rmconnection.com/images/CARHAR2.jpg

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a damn what any of you think.

You're all so self important when someone dares not agree with you you're "in shock."

Oh, btw, flamming an internet message board, way to change the world Gandhi. This is definitely ground zero for all relevant social and cultural change right here.

You can dish it out but can't take it. You can tell everyone how THEY are wrong to think and act the way they do, but if anyone questions you or your motives you go flying out of control.

I'm very positive you don't give a rat's ass what I think or believe, well guess what sister, nobody here gives a rat's ass about what you think or believe either.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are lots of people on here that disagree w/ OP. I was one of them. However, your post is retarded and you sound like a hate monger. If anything you had said sounded intelligent you would not be catching so much flak

tdarko 05-18-2006 08:28 PM

gorie,

Let me help you out. Next you say this, "you might want to consider dying."

LittleOldLady 05-18-2006 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And to the woman who requested pics of the male posters and their cocks, please no. I would rather look at the half naked women myself than some guy whose belly obscures his male parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my assumption is that these guys are phsyical perfection. Since they are so hypercritical about every tiny flaw in a female body, I figure they must be without physical blemish themselves. SO, yes, I would enjoy seeing all this male pulchritude. If you don't like perfect male bodies, then don't look. If, as you surmise, they are considerably less than perfect, I would enjoy being as hypercritical about their every flaw as they are about women's imperfections. Anyway, I like to look at naked men. Full frontal nudity, yippeee.

El Diablo 05-18-2006 08:49 PM

LoL,

"Well, my assumption is that these guys are phsyical perfection. Since they are so hypercritical about every tiny flaw in a female body, I figure they must be without physical blemish themselves."

That really doesn't logically follow at all.

"If, as you surmise, they are considerably less than perfect, I would enjoy being as hypercritical about their every flaw as they are about women's imperfections."

Huh? I thought you didn't approve of that behavior? Why would you want to do something that you've been criticizing others for? This doesn't make sense to me.

cheesecakey 05-18-2006 08:50 PM

full frontal nudity when you look like Brad Pitt = [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

...but something tells me that's not what you would see

why does someone have to be a perfect physical speciman before commenting on the appearance of others?

Dominic 05-18-2006 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow fslexcduck ....you think this FORUM is the most misogynistic place? Do you play live games? for every 10 tables I sit down where I find 8 guys I can charm the pants off (yes I do mean that literally) I will sit down at one and think I wandered into the 'I hate women society'. Some men are so bitter that if you are halfway decent looking and sit down at a poker table they will try to make you feel lower than a snake's belly for daring to sit down with the big boys. Thankfully I have a very thick skin and nothing makes me more gleeful than to take their money.

I don't understand why you would be bothered by what these guys say on this forum. Guys are guys - it doesn't matter how fat, skinny or bald they are they will always pick apart a woman's appearance.....but it is usually followed by the phrase 'but I'd still do her' - personally, it makes me giggle. Misogyny and abuse are very strong words - rape and violence against women are a far cry from picking apart a woman's appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if I suck it in and/or hold my belly up so you could get a good look at it?

cheesecakey 05-18-2006 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what if I suck it in and/or hold my belly up so you could get a good look at it?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, why not?

Dominic 05-18-2006 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

woo hoo! here you go: wang

Madtown 05-18-2006 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gorie,

Let me help you out. Next you say this, "you might want to consider dying."

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yet to see a single post by that guy that would suggest otherwise.

gorie 05-18-2006 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!!!!!

LittleOldLady 05-18-2006 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LoL,

"Well, my assumption is that these guys are phsyical perfection. Since they are so hypercritical about every tiny flaw in a female body, I figure they must be without physical blemish themselves."

"If, as you surmise, they are considerably less than perfect, I would enjoy being as hypercritical about their every flaw as they are about women's imperfections."

Huh? I thought you didn't approve of that behavior? Why would you want to do something that you've been criticizing others for? This doesn't make sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D--

What happened to your sarcasm detector??? I have seen plenty of 2p2ers in their clothes and plenty of other men without their clothes, so I have no illusions about what I would see if 2p2ers removed their clothes. My point is merely sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If the guys on 2p2 want to pick apart the tiniest flaws in women, I will be happy to pick apart their tiniest flaws. Oh, I forgot, male 2p2ers have no flaws. Basically it's a matter of people who live in glass houses not throwing stones.

Besides which I never said I have a problem with men enjoying pics of naked women, and I do like to look at naked men.

Bluffoon 05-18-2006 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LoL,

[/ QUOTE ]

El D--

What happened to your sarcasm detector??? I have seen plenty of 2p2ers in their clothes and plenty of other men without their clothes, so I have no illusions about what I would see if 2p2ers removed their clothes. My point is merely sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If the guys on 2p2 want to pick apart the tiniest flaws in women, I will be happy to pick apart their tiniest flaws. Oh, I forgot, male 2p2ers have no flaws. Basically it's a matter of people who live in glass houses not throwing stones.

Besides which I never said I have a problem with men enjoying pics of naked women, and I do like to look at naked men.

[/ QUOTE ]

See this doesnt fly. We arent picking apart pics of you. Start all the hot guy threads you want and pick them to pieces. See if I care.

Dominic 05-18-2006 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

made you look [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LittleOldLady 05-18-2006 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full frontal nudity when you look like Brad Pitt = [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

why does someone have to be a perfect physical speciman before commenting on the appearance of others?

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't my point. My point was if they are going to be hypercritical of women, I would be happy to be hypercritical of them. I am as far from physical perfection as it is possible to be, but that wouldn't stop me from pointing out every little flaw of our 2p2ers, just as they do for women.

Dominic 05-18-2006 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. uh. this thread got really crazy.

my obvservations:

the girls that post here on a regular basis are not "regular" girls.

they each have their own personalities and quirks, but if you were to outline a "normal" girl none that post here would be close.

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] all the girls that post here because they're different from all the stupid skanks i meet at the bars.

i have met duck in person and talk to her on a regular basis and everyone is WAY overreacting about her post.

sometimes i feel uncomfortable for the girls who have to read the [censored] that some retards post on here. sometimes i feel uncomfortable for other groups who get constantly get abused on here.

i don't understand why the retards around here can't treat the females who post as equals instead making incessantly unfunny remarks about how they want to have sex with them.

i do understand why so many "how do i get laid" posts show up after seeing the dumb [censored] that gets posted here.

i don't give a [censored] about impressing girls, but i always try to treat everyone with respect and dignity and i don't understand why, when everyone knows females post here and people OPENLY COMPLAIN that more don't, idiots don't act a little moer civil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason, I don't like thinking of you as compassionate and level-headed. Stop it.

El Diablo 05-18-2006 09:06 PM

LoL,

"My point is merely sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Yeah, I knew that, I was just making my own point, which was that...

"Basically it's a matter of people who live in glass houses not throwing stones."

...I don't think that really applies here.

For the most part, in these threads picking apart people's looks, guys are making comments on some celebrity or otherwise anonymous person. So, I don't understand what picking apart the flaws of 2+2 guys has to do with that at all. If you want to post pics of male celebs and comment on how Russel Crowe is not as lean as the Dutchmen that you prefer, that would make much more sense to me.

Autocratic 05-18-2006 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't my point. My point was if they are going to be hypercritical of women, I would be happy to be hypercritical of them. I am as far from physical perfection as it is possible to be, but that wouldn't stop me from pointing out every little flaw of our 2p2ers, just as they do for women.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a big difference between critiquing anonymous people and people who are posters, wouldn't you agree?

dibbs 05-18-2006 09:10 PM

Fslex,

FWIW, I like thick women. True points though.

El Diablo 05-18-2006 09:11 PM

LoL,

"My point was if they are going to be hypercritical of women, I would be happy to be hypercritical of them. I am as far from physical perfection as it is possible to be, but that wouldn't stop me from pointing out every little flaw of our 2p2ers, just as they do for women."

As I stated in my post above, this position just makes no sense to me. Because people comment on how fat/skinny/whatever they think Lindsay Lohan is, you think it's appropriate to personally attack/insult/ridicule them?

cheesecakey 05-18-2006 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, but the implication (at least this is what I'm getting) is that anonymous comments regarding the appearance of women are threatening towards you and you want to lash out at these people by belittling THEIR appearance...I just don't get it....it sure won't make them stop commenting.

cheesecakey 05-18-2006 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and I was SO excited [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

wdead 05-18-2006 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ElaineMonster 05-18-2006 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Elaine,

Your use of the statement "Why are women so stupid?" as an example of OOT misogyny is something referred to as "quoting out of context" which means that you have removed the statement from the surrounding words in such a manner as to distort its meaning. This is not generally considered a good way to prove a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

OK, then here's the entire quote.
[ QUOTE ]
I would appreciate if a woman here would answer this question for me: Why are women so stupid? Seriously, very few of you are as hot as Scarlett Johanson, why try to measure up when you know damn well that you can't. It's like me asking you who's stronger myself or a gorilla and then getting pissed when you say gorilla.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the full quote is even more offensive because the true context is the thread - which talks about a joke between a husband a wife where the wife complains that the husband didn't choose her to play the part of Helen of Troy. The poster of the above quote assumed (as part of his stereotype of women) that the wife was stupid and that's why she thought she should play Helen. But in fact, the wife is not stupid, as the husband pointed out. She was insecure at worst and joking at best. But the poster just took the opportunity to espouse his contempt for women and his belief that we're stupid, thus the quote makes a perfect example of OOT misogyny (either as the short or the long version).