Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   My Campus is getting shot up. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379938)

MasterTrav 04-16-2007 02:41 PM

Re: My Campus is getting shot up.

nos is NOS1NOS2

I chat with him regularly.

Wheelzie 04-16-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is almost as big as the brandi thread

[/ QUOTE ]

dude what the [censored] is wrong with you, just stop [censored] posting you useless [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm sorry if i made you cry

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously someone ban this guy

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Split Suit 04-16-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the more this is going on, the worse i feel. this is so terrible on so many levels. also, gildy, plz to be making leatherface perma banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

same boat. and why are ppl makin this into some sort of joke? are u that incapable of sympathy for the pain of others?

BowToYourSensei 04-16-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude what the [censored] is wrong with you, just stop [censored] posting you useless [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup

DpFrydHef 04-16-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

should non-americans care about this much? I have an overwhelming urge to not care a lot

This will probably offend. I should probably get my STFU on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might have a point here. This kind of tragedy TIMES THREE happens every single day in Darfur and almost every single day to innocent people in Iraq, and no one in the U.S. seems to care.

jgunnip 04-16-2007 02:42 PM

Fox News now calling this the "Virginia Tech Massacre"

wtf

holdme 04-16-2007 02:42 PM

because i used irony?
dust the sand out of your vaginas

Barretboy 04-16-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

should non-americans care about this much? I have an overwhelming urge to not care a lot

[/ QUOTE ]

You might have a point here. This kind of tragedy TIMES THREE happens every single day in Darfur and almost every single day to innocent people in Iraq, and no one in the U.S. seems to care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't start.

FoolyCooly 04-16-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you can leave too. You're a complete idiot if you think that Americans don't care about lives lost in Iraq.

futuredoc85 04-16-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nos is NOS1NOS2

I chat with him regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you could both find something more appropriate to joke about than what just [censored] happened?

dknightx 04-16-2007 02:43 PM

you know a shooting happened a few weeks ago on the University of Washington campus. The administration handled it similarly to how VT handled it. No classes were cancelled, no emails sent until at least an hour after the first shots were fired.

Gildwulf 04-16-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can we not turn this into a meta-politics discussion please

samsdmf 04-16-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to back this up mods, look at his previous posts in this thread

[ QUOTE ]

Beat: obv
Brag: more reason to browse 2p2?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
1) Participate in debate.
2) Reprimand others for debating.
3) ???
4) Profit

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres a time and a place for this sort of stuff but a thread about a hugely shocking, effecting story such as this (regardless if its in BBV4L or anywhere else) I dont feel comments like this should go unnoticed

zasterguava 04-16-2007 02:44 PM

Would the shooter have been given the death penalty? CP is legal in Virgina and somone as young as 16 was given it in 1912..

bugstud 04-16-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you know a shooting happened a few weeks ago on the University of Washington campus. The administration handled it similarly to how VT handled it. No classes were cancelled, no emails sent until at least an hour after the first shots were fired.

[/ QUOTE ]

details plz

gumpzilla 04-16-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure I've already seen that or very close to it on CNN and ABCNews, so I'm not sure outrage at Fox is the way to go here.

DpFrydHef 04-16-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you can leave too. You're a complete idiot if you think that Americans don't care about lives lost in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

See any nine page threads about them?

thepizzlefosho 04-16-2007 02:45 PM

to the non-americans wondering if they should care...if you don't care then stop effing posting in the thread and get out of here.

I guarantee you if you want to start a thread about the latest tragic middle east bombing and some american posted saying they dont care I would give them the same response.

your opinion is worthless and unneccessary and is only serving to upset and frustrate the people that are on here looking for a place to vent in the face of this awful tragedy.

Gildwulf 04-16-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure I've already seen that or very close to it on CNN and ABCNews, so I'm not sure outrage at Fox is the way to go here.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's wrong with that title? It is a massacre

iron81 04-16-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would the shooter have been given the death penalty? CP is legal in Virgina and somone as young as 16 was given it in 1912..

[/ QUOTE ]
Definately. Virginia hands out the 2nd most death sentences in the country after Texas.

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

I hope you guys at VT are ok.

Also, leatherface is gone for 5 days. Srsly LF you are a sick [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe this isnt the place to discuss this, but did he really get banend for saying that hes been giving warning signs? Its a huge tragedy, and this does suck, but come on. This is like the days after 9/11 if you talked bad about US foreign policy or mocked the government you were committing treason.

This is bbv, dont post Serious Business here expecting no jokes. Unless I missed a post he didnt break any rules, since when is bad taste a bannable offense in bbv4life?

DpFrydHef 04-16-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can we not turn this into a meta-politics discussion please

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I will stop.

Wheelzie 04-16-2007 02:46 PM

Virginia Tech Massacre sounds appropriate

DING-DONG YO 04-16-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honest question:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See any nine page threads about them?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I do see a whole discussion forum here where 70% of the threads discuss just that.

Why don't you head over there if you want to talk about why the rest of the world should/shouldn't care about this or whethere or not Americans care about deaths in Iraq.

HERE IS A LINKY FOR YOU

samsdmf 04-16-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
to the non-americans wondering if they should care...if you don't care then stop effing posting in the thread and get out of here.

I guarantee you if you want to start a thread about the latest tragic middle east bombing and some american posted saying they dont care I would give them the same response.

your opinion is worthless and unneccessary and is only serving to upset and frustrate the people that are on here looking for a place to vent in the face of this awful tragedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not an American but I am a student and this has effected me hugely, I agree people posting here just to cause arguments are not helping anyone

Barretboy 04-16-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe this isnt the place to discuss this, but did he really get banend for saying that hes been giving warning signs? Its a huge tragedy, and this does suck, but come on. This is like the days after 9/11 if you talked bad about US foreign policy or mocked the government you were committing treason.

This is bbv, dont post Serious Business here expecting no jokes. Unless I missed a post he didnt break any rules, since when is bad taste a bannable offense in bbv4life?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Seriously I am giving tons of warning signs but no one seems to care. See me on the news someday. I think I can do a better job. "

Talking about how he is going to go on a killing rampage seems like a ban-able offense to me.

BowToYourSensei 04-16-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's bad taste in the name of BBV, then there's 32 college students being murdered in class and deciding to make jokes of it within the hour.

MasterTrav 04-16-2007 02:48 PM

I just found out the list nos was referring to is a list of schools to send money/aid to.

So how about you shut the [censored] up.

Obsydian 04-16-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Definately. Virginia hands out the 2nd most death sentences in the country after Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

And is number one in the execution of women and children. Also, Virginia allows the executions of the mentally retarded, the severly brain damaged and the mentally ill.

samsdmf 04-16-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems LF has been walking a fine line for a long time, Im pretty sure it is a build up of crap from him

Gildwulf 04-16-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got tempbanned for threatening to carry out a copycat shooting spree. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of behaviour. If you have a problem with the ban, pm mat sklansky or ryan beal or take it to ATF.

futuredoc85 04-16-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just found out the list nos was referring to is a list of schools to send money/aid to.

So how about you shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously take it somewhere else. if you insist on acting like a pre-pubescent clown thats your business but not in this thread please

bmwguy525 04-16-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got tempbanned for threatening to carry out a copycat shooting spree. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of behaviour. If you have a problem with the ban, pm mat sklansky or ryan beal or take it to ATF.

[/ QUOTE ]
Plus LeatherFace is a complete [censored] anyways

jgunnip 04-16-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's wrong with that title? It is a massacre

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize this fits the definition of massacre but there are less brutal words that could be used to describe this horrid event. In my mind the word massacre is more synonymous with militaristic killings numbering in the hundreds and thousands of people.

zasterguava 04-16-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's bad taste in the name of BBV, then there's 32 college students being murdered in class and deciding to make jokes of it within the hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just cant handle emotion or express themselves in any other way than to make a joke. I know when i go to shool tomorrow people will be dishing out jokes about this with little objection just as they did with 9/11 etc.

whipsaw 04-16-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Seriously I am giving tons of warning signs but no one seems to care. See me on the news someday. I think I can do a better job. "

Talking about how he is going to go on a killing rampage seems like a ban-able offense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

no more of a banable offense than threatening to hunt him down and kill him

oh wait

ipot 04-16-2007 02:52 PM

earlier cnn was calling it a rampage

Barretboy 04-16-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologized. Ban me if you want, but I was extremely upset.

Gildwulf 04-16-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, that was vv out of line but given the extenuating circumstances I think a warning is ok. (And he deleted it and apologized).

Suiteness 04-16-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just cant handle emotion or express themselves in any other way than to make a joke. I know when i go to shool tomorrow people will be dishing out jokes about this with little objection just as they did with 9/11 etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY. There's no "right" way to deal with a tragedy.