Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514179)

scpi10 10-11-2007 11:37 PM

Re: Glasses

Most I ever tried was 6. That was way too many for me. Now I stick to 1 or 2 but if I'm feeling good I'll play up to 4, but thats FR. I couldn't imagine what it's like to do 9 at 6 max.

Landonfan 10-11-2007 11:43 PM

Eight, and on my crappy 17" monitor. I would've done more, but FT wouldn't let me.

I'm actually positive eight-tabling, but in the red doing less [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

scpi10 10-11-2007 11:48 PM

Landon,what stakes I don't think I've ever played against you?

Landonfan 10-11-2007 11:53 PM

.25/.5 to 1/2. Haven't played much in October, though. HUSNGs are so [censored] awesome.

bennyhana 10-12-2007 12:00 AM

4 max. 3 is perfect. 2 if i'm surfing and such.

marchron 10-12-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been catching pieces of the WSOP final table on ESPN and I'm really annoyed at all the Christian-babble by the people at and around that table to the point where I don't know if I'll ever be able to sit through the whole episode without feeling embarrassed for Jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get sick every time I watch Khan dance around like a freaking moran! Get some couth azz-munch!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just kept wishing that a giant beer can would come from above and land on Khan. Men should act like men.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I wish I had the skill to make an animation of that...

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe Snarf has an av of his namesake being crushed by said can. After that it should be pretty simple. You'd even have the witnesses who act like nothing's out of the ordinary, just like in the commercials.

Ignignokt 10-12-2007 12:48 AM

Container-related mascot matters

My busy life has forced me to drop out as a regular microposter, but this is news I knew you'd want to hear from a trusted (cough) friend (cough cough):

The "I has a bucket" seal passed away today (I COULD DELETE THIS BUT I'LL TAKE MY LUMPS - SEE BELOW).

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0051007b4.html

(Link includes photo with the legendary bucket.)

Oh, and hi all.

Landonfan 10-12-2007 01:01 AM

Re: Container-related mascot matters

Lolrus died like a year ago.

Aaron W. 10-12-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The "I has a bucket" seal passed away two years and four days ago today.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Ignignokt 10-12-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The "I has a bucket" seal passed away two years and four days ago today.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer right. I trusted the somewhat reputable site that linked it. Still, I don't know if he's ever been properly mourned.

Oh, and hey, hi all.

B2_eBoogaloo 10-12-2007 01:14 AM

Igni!

We staggered KOTKP by days per your request, yet you refused to join. You also needed to defend your bounty / superman moneys. !

bennyhana 10-12-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and hey, hi all.

[/ QUOTE ]

sup iggy!?!

dusting off your pirate costume for the holiday coming up?

Ignignokt 10-12-2007 01:25 AM

I remember I was all excited about playing the razz tourney but by the time I got home from work and sat down it was already going. Other than that, well, I don't even want to talk about that weekend.

Vegas in January may happen for me this year, if anyone feels like joining me I'll keep you posted.

Edit: Hey Ben! This year it's the 8-inch platform glitter boots (my inner glam rocker roolz). I'll see if I can sustain my tradition of leaving with hot Eastern European women.

scpi10 10-12-2007 01:48 AM

I decided to do a 15bb challenge on stars tonight. Stars was happy to take my action and reward me with cards that are diffrent colors and multiple combinations of picture card and a 2 or 3. LOLcardeadaments. vpip 12.5 over 100 hands. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

scpi10 10-12-2007 02:27 AM

Are you aloud to raise pf and hit a pair on stars or is that just a myth?

edit:sorry about the whining it ends now

janne_oksanen 10-12-2007 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you aloud to raise pf and hit a pair on stars or is that just a myth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brotha! I've been wondering that myself for the past week.

milesdyson 10-12-2007 06:06 AM

--------------------------------------------------
<font color="blue"> </font>
Hand #1
PokerStars $0.50/$1.00 Limit Hold'em - 4 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.00 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (9.00 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero caps!</font>, SB calls $0.35 (all in).

River: (15.70 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 15.70 BB

Results:
Hero shows Ad, 3c (a full house, Aces full of Threes).
SB shows Qd, 8h (a pair of Aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 15.20 BB.

<font color="blue">river cap a+</font>

Hand #2
PokerStars $0.50/$1.00 Limit Hold'em - 5 players

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#FF0000">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, Button folds.

River: (6.75 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG caps!</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB

Results:
Hero shows Td, 9d (a straight, Seven to Jack).
UTG shows As, 9c (a straight, Five to Nine).
Outcome: Hero wins 14.25 BB.

<font color="blue">standard actually </font>

Hand #3
PokerStars $0.50/$1.00 Limit Hold'em - 6 players

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, CO folds, Button calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, Button folds.

River: (7.75 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Results:
Hero shows 3c, Ac (a pair of Aces).
MP mucks Kh, 8h.
Outcome: Hero wins 9.30 BB.

<font color="blue"> because i am usually bluffing </font>

Hand #4

CO posts a blind of $0.5

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8.00 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (4.00 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB raises</font>, BB folds, CO folds, Hero calls.

River: (8.00 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.00 BB

Results:
Hero shows Ac, Jc (two pair, Aces and Sixes).
SB shows Qd, 2d (a pair of Sixes).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.55 BB.

<font color="blue"> pf/turn debatable. hard to not play passive 9-tabling. but he reps nothing on river holla. </font>

Hand #5
PokerStars $0.50/$1.00 Limit Hold'em - 3 players

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.00 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (3.00 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (6.00 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.00 BB

Results:
Hero shows Qh, Ks (two pair, Kings and Sevens).
Button shows 4h, As (a pair of Sevens).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.55 BB.

<font color="blue"> [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ok [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]</font>

Hand #6

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#FF0000">MP raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8.00 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Turn: (10.00 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#FF0000">SB raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#FF0000">SB caps!</font>, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls.

River: (26.00 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Final Pot: 30.00 BB

Results:
Hero shows 3s, 3c (three of a kind, Threes).
MP mucks Qd, Qc.
CO mucks 8c, As.
SB shows 8d, 7s (two pair, Eights and Sevens).
Outcome: Hero wins 29.50 BB.

<font color="blue">cap k7o pf and check on great flop. also kk gets valuetowned.</font>

Hand #7

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB caps!</font>, BB folds, CO calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (13.00 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (11.00 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (20.00 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, CO checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, SB calls $0.30 (all in), CO calls.

Final Pot: 21.60 BB

Results:
Hero shows As, Ad (a pair of Aces).
SB mucks 7d, Kh.
CO mucks Kc, Ks.
Outcome: Hero wins 20.40 BB.

<font color="blue">duh overpairs are better than any other pairs </font>

Hand #8

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, MP calls, CO folds, Button folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: (4.00 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">UTG bets</font>, MP folds, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#FF0000">UTG caps!</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (15.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 17.50 BB

Results:
Hero shows 6c, 7h (a straight, Four to Eight).
UTG mucks Td, Tc.
Outcome: Hero wins 17.00 BB.

<font color="blue">this is why i was up like 60bets at one of my tables</font>

Hand #9

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises</font>, CO calls, Hero calls.

River: (10.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 16.75 BB

Results:
Hero shows Ac, 4c (a flush, Ace high).
UTG mucks 6d, As.
Outcome: Hero wins 16.25 BB.

train. 10-12-2007 08:49 AM

two tables of holdem and sometimes two tables of horse, but usually just one horse. i used to four table 6.50 turbos but I cut them back to two too. and lately i'm down to only two hours a week. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bennyhana 10-12-2007 10:08 AM

LOL @ Farty McSimmons. What a retard.

scpi10 10-12-2007 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was ine of the funniest things I ever read. 2 people openly admitting to scamming each other.

bozlax 10-12-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was ine of the funniest things I ever read. 2 people openly admitting to scamming each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think one is a gimmick account for the other, and he's actually scamming us.

scpi10 10-12-2007 12:08 PM

If thats true that is a fantastic level.

Ulkis 10-12-2007 12:18 PM

So these 2 guys had a history with each other, but one of them did not know it, and the OP is the guy who changed his nick/avatar on this board and got a lotta stick for it, and...I got so confused but it was funny and there was a loadsa meta-thinking going on.

But I can assure you guys if you ever want to transfer cheddar to me via stars, you can trust me, i'm a nice guy.

Having a day off 5NL big time poker, sipping beer and generally being a nuisance to buddies who still work.

bravos1 10-12-2007 01:40 PM

Just IP ban them both... I hate retart douchebag people [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ulkis 10-12-2007 01:54 PM

BAN!!!!

If ever you need to assign a new mod who likes to ban, I'd like to put myself forward. I used to run a trading floor, I can shout, and think I can bring a certain amount of experience and gravitas to the role.

Let me show:

"...don't care - ban!" I can do it, see?

(but I don't wish to have any other responsibilities)

voyamatarte 10-12-2007 02:20 PM

Mobnies transfer

Would someone be willing to transfer 25 dollars to my stars account? My friend owes me it, but only has money on AP or UB, so, we need someone to transfer money to me on stars and recieve money from him on UB or AP. He is willing to send first if it is from a consistant poster here. Thanks.

KingOtter 10-12-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think one is a gimmick account for the other, and he's actually scamming us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need a 2+2-wide digest to keep up with all this stuff.

ckmo 10-12-2007 06:12 PM

-250bbs and falling. last 4.5k hands with a 42% w$SD really makes you want to keep playing.

At least you hit a good shot playing golf every once in awhile. this is pathetic I can't even win a hand.

Landonfan 10-12-2007 07:33 PM

hey guise i'm an addict lol

bennyhana 10-12-2007 07:57 PM

Re: Mobnies transfer

[ QUOTE ]
Would someone be willing to transfer 25 dollars to my stars account? My friend owes me it, but only has money on AP or UB, so, we need someone to transfer money to me on stars and recieve money from him on UB or AP. He is willing to send first if it is from a consistant poster here. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

just give farty your password and he'll take care of you and your friends.

MrWookie 10-12-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guise i'm an addict lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an addict, too

You're logging are on, but you do go,
Your account is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another ban, for my own sake

You can't reply, you can't post
Theres no doubt, your account is toast
Your throat is tight, you cant breathe
Another ban is all I need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stick, oh yeah

Its closer to the truth to say I've got other plans,
You know you're gonna have to face it, I'm addicted to bans.

knockonwood 10-12-2007 09:46 PM

Anyone read the mathematics of poker? Got it with stars points.

KingOtter 10-12-2007 10:08 PM

PokerStars $0.10/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em - 5 players

Button: $15.75
SB: $15.55
BB: $50.15
UTG: $27.40
CO: $25.65

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG calls $0.25, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises to $0.75</font>, SB folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises to $6</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises to $15.75 (all in)</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $50.15 (all in)</font>, UTG calls $21.40 (all in).

Flop: ($80.40) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

Turn: ($80.40) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

River: ($80.40) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

Final Pot: $80.40

Results:

Button shows Ac, Ah (a pair of Aces).
Hero shows Ad, As (a flush, Ace high).
UTG mucks Qc, Qd.
Outcome: Hero wins $45.35.
($35.05 Rake)

Holy cow did I just really pay $35 rake?

Phew... from the raw HH...
Total pot $70.65 Main pot $45.35. Side pot $23.30. | Rake $2

KingOtter 10-12-2007 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-250bbs and falling. last 4.5k hands with a 42% w$SD really makes you want to keep playing.

At least you hit a good shot playing golf every once in awhile. this is pathetic I can't even win a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all luck anyways.

Gib 10-12-2007 10:17 PM

Online, $5/$10 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises</font>, <font color="red">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB folds, BTN calls

Flop: (7 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, BTN calls

Turn: (4.5 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises</font>, <font color="red">Hero 3-bets</font>, BTN calls

River: (10.5 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, BTN calls

Results: 12.5 BB Pot (0.3 BB Rake)
BTN mucked 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Sevens and Fives) and LOST (-6 BB NET)
Hero showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Sevens and Fives) and WON 12.2 BB (+6.2 BB NET)

bozlax 10-12-2007 10:20 PM

zomg, Gib is channelling 2006 Miles!

Gotta love his value-call on the river. You obv had 33.

Xylocain 10-12-2007 10:29 PM

I think I find the turn raise more surreal than the river call.

bozlax 10-12-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I find the turn raise more surreal than the river call.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% standard 5/10 blind-war e-peening. Gib's 3-jack is beautiful, but I threw up in my mouth a bit just reading it...I gotta be way drunker to make that move myself.

Gib 10-12-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zomg, Gib is channelling 2006 Miles!

Gotta love his value-call on the river. You obv had 33.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol it woulda been gold if he said in chat "i knew u were bluffing!"

scpi10 10-12-2007 10:36 PM

Could it have been a call for info. See what you're playing back with from sb?