Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How much would you spend.. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550387)

vbm 11-21-2007 10:34 AM

Re: How much would you spend..

all this talk of personality is whack.

If I were a 10, I would roll round nightclubs picking up hot drunken chicks. Once they realise my personality is a 4, I have got what I wanted and they will leave and hopefully never bother me again.

Vavavoom 11-21-2007 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't understand your position.

Spending $30k to improve face = decrease in personality
Working out to improve body = better personality

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that...so not sure where you are getting that from... I'm a big believer in confidence comes from how you percieve yourself..

----------
[ QUOTE ]

Girlfriend work up so I asked her about the game vs looks issue. Her position is if a guy has looks he doesn't need game. Girls will just go up to him and he can then pick from the ones that approach. I have two male friends who are 10s and my experience when out with them also supports her view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are 10s...? There are no way they are 10's....and thats without seeing them...

Impossible...Maybe a high 8 bordering a 9...but unless you've got Brad Pitt looking friends then this is not the case...

I don't know many girls who approach guys ! Good looking guys will often approach girls thinking their looks will carry them through...and they get found out...

I'll just assume you are in the US/Canada and things are just slightly different to what I have experienced in the UK...

Vava

Henry17 11-21-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never said that...so not sure where you are getting that from...

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said that increasing looks would keep personality the same or improve it you seemed to disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
However, if anyone did trade money for looks, I think their personality would change. It would have to, so as to adapt to the new looks/attention/opportunites etc..

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the context of the discussion I figured you meant change in a negative way since my position would be that it would stay the same or improve.

Keepitsimple 11-21-2007 11:11 AM

personality is so OT

traz 11-21-2007 11:17 AM

This thread degenerated into a really lame discussion. Everyone knows that game is the biggest aspect to picking up girls, but improved looks would still help most people in a big way.

This thread kinda sucks though...I want to talk more about breaking my legs so I can gain a couple inches. Someone trip report it for me

tarheeljks 11-21-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread kinda sucks though...I want to talk more about breaking my legs so I can gain a couple inches. Someone trip report it for me

[/ QUOTE ]

seconded. i volunteer henry